PDA

View Full Version : Snow baby snow!

LincMercLover
02-23-2003, 05:11 PM
It's snowing! YEAH! I know you all are probably going, "Huh?!?!" I don't want school tomorrow! Excepted around 4" from now untill early Monday morning. HEHE! I love it! Go do some doughnuts in the MM!

Everyone do a snow dance for me and pray I get out of school! http://members.aol.com/kprrpk/images/dance.gif

martyo
02-23-2003, 05:17 PM
Yeah, school cancellations. I remember those from oh, let's say, 25 years ago!!

Bigdogjim
02-23-2003, 05:45 PM
Take two asprin's and lay down. Stay quiet. It will pass in an hour or two. MM were not I repeat not made for snow. :lol:
Big Dog:Still lookin for spring.

MAD-3R
02-23-2003, 06:37 PM
I'm hunting that Fuzzy bastage in PA..

CRUZTAKER
02-23-2003, 06:43 PM
LML:

I was confused, school? Maybe you are a teacher?
YOU ARE ONLY 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Who is in the picture.......your dad?:D

By the way, after 8 inches during the day today, all is shoveled and all is clear and quiet.

You need to keep that snow in YOUR neck of the woods until 8am Monday morning. I can't take another snow covered, where the hell are the plows, drive to work. It's killin' me I tell ya, killen' me......
:po:

jgc61sr2002
02-23-2003, 07:10 PM
Cruz - Rained here most of the day, finally cleared up around 4PM. The temperature is going down, hopefully the roads will dry before they freeze. Do you drive your MM to work. I hope not. I have a POS Pontiac Sunbird with 227,000 miles that is used in inclement weather. Changed the oil and filter every 3,000 miles which is the answer to long engine life. John :)

LincMercLover
02-23-2003, 08:40 PM
Bigdog:

Sure they were!

CRUZ:

Your moderator (muah), is only 18 years of age. Shocking? Yes, for most people it is... To the point of 25 year old women hitting on me (which I don't mind I'll tell you!). No, that would be me in BOTH pics.

BTW, so far looks to be about 3-4" on the ground and it's not stopping yet! HEHE! I love snow!

JerseyVics
02-23-2003, 08:46 PM
Left work today around 6, it was hard to walk to the car cause the asphalt was frozen... crossed a set of rail road tracks on the way with a bunch of water on them, tried stepping on it right after and what do you know... my traction control light starts flashing... I see the back of the car trying to kick out of me.... got that under control in no time, but the commute to school tomorrow morning will be horrendous!

Just saw on the news about those pile-ups, hope I don't start one!

--Russ

PS. forecast for tomorrow (after a night of below zero temps) rain or snow! lucky me....

WolfeBros
02-23-2003, 10:55 PM
Repeat after me......"No doughnuts in the Marauder" :nono:

Murader03
02-23-2003, 11:48 PM
For those of us the must drive the MM regardless of the weather, gawd, we're to get snow again, the beast needs winter tires. We got 24" last weekend, and the MM rolled me right through some of the bad places on the way home from work Friday morning with no problems. I was even out and about during the brunt of the storm Sunday morning. The MM galloped right on through. For a daily driver and winter weather, the winter tires are a must for the animal to stay sure footed. Love the tire package.....

Wags
02-24-2003, 05:21 AM
I put on the winter tires back in December, but we really haven't had any big snows. I afraid that the tires will be worn out before I have the need for them!

Bigdogjim
02-24-2003, 11:36 AM
Help! I need spring real bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise I will not complain about the heat this summer. ( a/c works great) hehehehe....
Got the car in late September and only 2000 miles on it.............
Some body send me some sunshine..
Big Dog --gonna tear up the roads come spring...............:banana:

CRUZTAKER
02-24-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by jgc61sr2002
Cruz Do you drive your MM to work. I hope not. John :)

Yes sir I drive it daily. It IS just a car. I have studded snows, and have little difficulty tooling around.

Perhaps next year I will buy a beater. Right now I am having too much fun. I actually look forward to (driving) to work.

Orinally posted by LML
Your moderator (muah), is only 18 years of age. Shocking? Yes...

Yeah, I got the math wrong, good thing I didn't try to sell you beer or anything......!

Patrick
02-24-2003, 05:34 PM
Hey Big dog, :) Thats the best I could do for a ray of sunshine! Got mine about the same time and just broke 1500 this past weekend. Although I live in tennesee, way too much rain. I miss the good year Aqua 3's I had on my mark 8. I used to drive with T/C off in the rain with those. An the fact that people around here cant drive witha flip!!!!!!!! Ah spring. Fresh coat of wax and its playtime. Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!