PDA

View Full Version : Roots blower for MM shown at Detroit Autorama

Leadfoot
02-24-2003, 09:50 AM
I saw this at the Detroit Autorama this weekend. Trilogy Motorsports in Dearborn, MI, had an MM with a roots style blower on display. Here's their website

http://www.trilogyintl.com/supercharger.html

They had a good picture on their flyer. But, the website picture is tiny. They claim about 400 hp which seems too low. I would expect somewhere around 450 hp, give or take, on Cobras. I don't know whether the differences in engines makes any difference. $5000 is the estimate price. It doesn't say whether installation is included. I hope so for $5k.

I've never heard of Trilogy Motorsports before. So, I can't say anything about their quality. They recommend Alternative Auto Performance to install it. Alternative is well recommend amoung the Mustang crowd.

Just thought I would share the info.

2003Marauder
02-24-2003, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the info. I am a 'roots' blower guy as I want the torque down low. Have an Allen Engine SuperCharger on my 96tbird.

Flyer says not available until May. Can't wait to see the results.
Please post any new information as it becomes available...thanksl...

Leadfoot
02-24-2003, 04:48 PM
I probably won't have any more info. I just happen to see it while at the Autorama.

2003Marauder
02-24-2003, 06:52 PM
Well you did good by letting us know what you know...thanks again...

johnjamis
03-22-2003, 05:25 AM
Hey Leadfoot, Any new info on the Roots supercharger setup. Keep us posted. Thanks, John