PDA

View Full Version : Attention HOUSTON area Marauders

Donny Carlson
04-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Yours truly, The Man, Diamond Nutz himself, will be visiting Houston October 22-30. I'll be staying at the Red Roof Inn Hobby Airport.

I know this is early, and I'll bump this as it gets closer.

I'd like to be notified of any get togethers planned that period, plus I'm going out to Houston Raceway Park on October 23 for

Sunday Night Instant Green Street Racing
Time: 4:00pm - 10:00pm Central

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=6>http://www.houstonraceway.com/cal2000/clear.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Fun and grudge racing without the worries of a red light disqualification. Race your car in the most "on-the-street" style of racing available. When you pull up to the starting line in your own car, you will only get a green light letting you know to GO! Test your reaction skills without the amber light warning or countdown.

Sunday night is a great night to bring out your street car or even full blown race car and run the quarter-mile. There are no times shown on the scoreboard, no one will announce times, but you will receive a win light and your own car's performance on the top end of the race track.

Times:
Gates open 4:00 pm
Lanes open 5:00 pm
Lanes close 10:00 pm

Prices:
Car and Driver $15.00
Crew/Spectatpors 8.00
Kids 12 and under FREE

And invite all comers out to see how your beast does against mine.

Also, I'm attending the Clash of the Titans at HRP on the 29th, though as a spectator.

So, let's get together and quaff a few off the track, and run em up the 1/4 mile on the 23rd!!

Logan
04-14-2005, 02:01 PM
Yeah... Okay.... Remind me on October 19th. :)

Yours truly, The Man, Diamond Nutz himself, will be visiting Houston October 22-30. I'll be staying at the Red Roof Inn Hobby Airport.

I know this is early, and I'll bump this as it gets closer.

I'd like to be notified of any get togethers planned that period, plus I'm going out to Houston Raceway Park on October 23 for

Sunday Night Instant Green Street Racing
Time: 4:00pm - 10:00pm Central

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td height="6">http://www.houstonraceway.com/cal2000/clear.gif</td></tr></tbody></table>
Fun and grudge racing without the worries of a red light disqualification. Race your car in the most "on-the-street" style of racing available. When you pull up to the starting line in your own car, you will only get a green light letting you know to GO! Test your reaction skills without the amber light warning or countdown.

Sunday night is a great night to bring out your street car or even full blown race car and run the quarter-mile. There are no times shown on the scoreboard, no one will announce times, but you will receive a win light and your own car's performance on the top end of the race track.

Times:
Gates open 4:00 pm
Lanes open 5:00 pm
Lanes close 10:00 pm

Prices:
Car and Driver $15.00
Crew/Spectatpors 8.00
Kids 12 and under FREE

And invite all comers out to see how your beast does against mine.

Also, I'm attending the Clash of the Titans at HRP on the 29th, though as a spectator.

So, let's get together and quaff a few off the track, and run em up the 1/4 mile on the 23rd!!

engine23ccvfd
04-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Added myself to the thread so I will get updated info when the thread is bumped