PDA

View Full Version : True Blue and Moonroof option

GTPhi95
08-20-2002, 08:14 PM
I read somewhere that the fall edition of the Marauder will come in the True Blue color and a Moonroof option.

Can anyone confirm or deny this? Thanks,

GTPhi95

WJSOLOMON
08-20-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by GTPhi95: "I read somewhere that the Fall Edition of the Marauder will come in the True Blue color and a Moonroof Option. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Thanks"

That's the Plan, Man!

Word has it that the New Models will be Produced after Thanksgiving, so given the "Lay-Down" time for the Holidays, looks like a probable Delivery Date for the "New" Models would end up in January, '03.

("Police Enforceer") Granite Blue, Moon Roof, and (Lighter) Slate Interior, with the current 6-CD Changer and Trunk Organizer will be the Available Options, with "Traction-Control" as Standard.

If the First Year's 18,000 Production Units have all been sold by then, look for a Price Increase. They most likely would deserve it!

:eek: :confused: ;) :cool:

Logan
08-21-2002, 06:37 AM
It is NOT True Blue that is being used. The color they're using is a Lincoln color called "Pearl Blue Clearcoat Metallic"

I don't know where you heard Jan '03. But, I've got it right from the horses mouth you'll see the 3 new options hit production the middle of September, making delivery in mid-late October.

WJSOLOMON
08-21-2002, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Logan: "It is NOT True Blue that is being used. The color they're using is a Lincoln color called "Pearl Blue Clearcoat Metallic"
I don't know where you heard Jan '03. But, I've got it right from the horses mouth you'll see the 3 new options hit production the middle of September, making delivery in mid-late October."

That could be "True", but in pushing my Dealer's Rep about when my replacement could be expected to arrive at their Store, what he's telling me this week is November Production and "estimated" Delivery in early January, because of the "down-time" over the Thanksgiving / Christmas Holidays.

That's probably why I'm thinking "Truely Blue".

:( :( ;) :cool:

GTPhi95
08-21-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Logan
It is NOT True Blue that is being used. The color they're using is a Lincoln color called "Pearl Blue Clearcoat Metallic"

Bummer. I prefer the dark metallic of the True Blue over the Lincoln Pearl. Could be because I'm partial to mustang colors. ;)

Black it is then. There happens to be a black one at my local dealer sitting in the showroom. Looks menacing standing still. Of course you can't test drive it unless you put a deposit on it. :rolleyes:

GTPhi95