PDA

View Full Version : Who did your install?

Tallboy
04-16-2005, 04:52 AM
I'm interested to hear who installed your kit. Was it you or a shop? Please include your location [if you don't have it in your profile] or the location of the shop. This could help others in your area who are considering a supercharger, but may want to talk to someone near them about it first...;)

Mine's easy...Carfixer. Ft. Myers, Florida.

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-16-2005, 07:12 AM
Lidio's shop...Alternative Auto in Mt. Clemens, Michigan. ;)
(The Marauder Masters)

King Fubar
04-16-2005, 02:24 PM
I gave to Carfixer's Marauder mod fund and he was gracious enough to put mine in. :D

DEFYANT
04-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Mine was done by Rick at Amazon Racing (www.amazonracing.com), located in Edgewood Maryland.

Consider that during my S/Cer reserch, I spoke (emailed) with Jerry Barnes regarding Rick and Amazon. He gave Rick a thumbs up recommending him for the job. I am very happy with the job as well as the follow up service.

Other "big job" mods to be done by Rick!

tmac1337
04-16-2005, 05:43 PM
Carfixer did mine also. I suppose that's why I burped a Michelob Ultra bottle cap out my exhaust pipe! :rolleyes:

BillyGman
04-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Hey Tallboy, were you asking about just the installations of TRILOGY superchargers, or about all types of superchargers?

Tallboy
04-17-2005, 05:53 AM
Hey Tallboy, were you asking about just the installations of TRILOGY superchargers, or about all types of superchargers?I hadn't really thought about it. I mean, everybody knows Dennis installs his, and Zack has done a few Reinhart kits also. Lidio has installed a bunch of Trilogy kits. Carfixer has installed Trilogy and Procharger kits. My goal here is to let others know if there's "someone we don't know about yet" in their area, or, maybe there's a member nearby who knows enough to help out, if needed.

I guess all the supercharged members can chime in on this one if they like.

[Not that they need my permission to do so.]

I know a bunch of people have installed their own Trilogy kits, but has anyone other than Zack installed a Vortech themselves?

DEFYANT
04-17-2005, 09:37 AM
I'd like to hear from anyone who has references on good installers. The mod is not important in the thread, its the shop that did the mod I am intersted in hearing about.

Good thread!!!

RF Overlord
04-18-2005, 05:57 AM
My install is being done by Fenner's Auto Shop in Hyannis, MA...they're the techs who did my exhaust, brake work, and gears...it's being done on Wednesday, and I'll let you all know how it went on Thursday or Friday...

BillyGman
04-18-2005, 03:29 PM
I was simply under the impression that Chuck was asking about installations being performed with the Trilogy kit since this is after all the Trilogy forum that he started this thread in. So I just wanted him to clarify that, and he did. No biggie. BTW, I'm one of those who performed the Trilogy installation on my car myself. People know that if they look at my sig below, but something tells me that there aren't many people who pay attention to anyone's post signature anyway.