PDA

View Full Version : Campus Hills, Bel Air Maryland Meet?

DEFYANT
04-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Every friday night there is an "unofficial" car show at the Campus Hills Shopping center in Bel Air Md. It is sponsored by Subway. Last year there was about 150+ cars of every make and model. I was going to wait to post this since it is still early in the season, but there were classic cars there last Friday.

This would be a great place for MMs through out MD, PA, NJ and NY (if you guys are up to a 3.5 - 4 hr cruise) to meet up.

Here is the address:
2438 Churchville Rd
Bel Air MD 21014

Krytin
04-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Last time I was in Bel Air was over 35 years ago - might be nice to see it again!

Bluerauder
04-17-2005, 03:21 PM
Every friday night there is an "unofficial" car show at the Campus Hills Shopping center in Bel Air Md. It is sponsored by Subway.
I could probably sneek outta work early on a Friday with a little advance notice. What time does it usually start?? :D

MarauderMark
04-17-2005, 05:12 PM
If i have it i'll go.As long as some others or you are going then let me know when.. :D

Haggis
04-18-2005, 03:31 AM
Last time I was in Bel Air was over 35 years ago - might be nice to see it again!
You got me beat, the last time I was in Bel Air...was...never. I think I could convince Chris to take a ride some Friday evening.

mpearce
04-18-2005, 11:28 AM
Hey guys...Heather and I are interested in something like this. Heather lived in Bel Air when she was a kid, and we both think it would be a good opportunity to try and find her old house. We would of course have to play around with our work schedule, but given enough advaced notice, I think we could possibly attend. Please let us know. Thanks.

-Mat

DEFYANT
04-18-2005, 11:30 AM
I will be keeping an eye on this... If it is a kewl as it was last year, I'll let you all know.

Details to follow...

DEFYANT
05-27-2005, 09:16 PM
I will be keeping an eye on this... If it is a kewl as it was last year, I'll let you all know.

Details to follow...
Here are some details. I stopped by the above location tonight. The place was PACKED!!! I got there at about 7:30pm and there was no where to park!! You snooze you looze I guess! There were Mustangs, Corvettes Shelby cobras, PLymoths, Hot Rods.... all make and models spanning all years were represented. From the early 20th centry to the 2005 model year.

Oh and one Silver Marauder:D

Bad news is I forgot the damm camera :mad:

There wasnt room for the Defyant Marauder to park so I have to get there early next week!!
I'll get there next Friday night and snap off a few pics.