PDA

View Full Version : Moroso part duh!

shakes_26
04-20-2005, 08:39 PM
Soulriot and I took a run up to Moroso tonite for some fun. They were nice enough to run us heads up a few times. I'll psot soem pics when I find my download cable for the camera...

I managed to leave Soulriot at the tree sleeping a .200 light versus .880 so I jumped the tree a little bit :)

For you guys wondering we have nearly identicla cars except for Soulriot has 4.10 gears. Bill was running pretty near .2 faster than me, and almost 2mph faster. I also was running with nearly 3/4tank of gas...yeah yeah I know, thought I would burn more on the way there.

Temps were falling from 77 to 70 by the last run. A Super pro car showered the car with some unkown fluid so we got tired and called it a day. I probably wotn run much more without more mods... I gotta go faster..more speed... must have... I need to test out the Trilogy and the ATI in June.

tmac1337
04-21-2005, 05:09 AM
I gotta go faster..more speed... must have... I need to test out the Trilogy and the ATI in June.

Thats exactly what you should do, test both and make up your own mind. Contact a couple of us in advance so both cars are available at the same time. That is how to get the best comparison.

shakes_26
04-21-2005, 11:36 AM
Chuck said he might be at next months meet. So if you're around as well... let the mayhem commence.

SouLRioT
04-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Soulriot and I took a run up to Moroso tonite for some fun. They were nice enough to run us heads up a few times. I'll psot soem pics when I find my download cable for the camera...

I managed to leave Soulriot at the tree sleeping a .200 light versus .880 so I jumped the tree a little bit :)

For you guys wondering we have nearly identicla cars except for Soulriot has 4.10 gears. Bill was running pretty near .2 faster than me, and almost 2mph faster. I also was running with nearly 3/4tank of gas...yeah yeah I know, thought I would burn more on the way there.

Temps were falling from 77 to 70 by the last run. A Super pro car showered the car with some unkown fluid so we got tired and called it a day. I probably wotn run much more without more mods... I gotta go faster..more speed... must have... I need to test out the Trilogy and the ATI in June.

I don't think I did that bad for a first timmer. 'Popped my Cherry' Just need more practice. But I did have fun, can't wait to go again.

ole69
04-23-2005, 02:34 PM
What were the times,and how many runs for each of ya's :burnout:

shakes_26
04-26-2005, 06:13 PM
3 each, I was suckin' wind bad, averaged 14.9, Bill was doggin it, he averaged 14.6, if his RT was better it would have not been so close @ the 1/4