PDA

View Full Version : Summit Racing Equipment to build superstore in Atlanta area

Donny Carlson
04-21-2005, 05:56 PM
MM&FF, June issue

Summit Racing Equipment Is Coming To The Atlanta Area

Construction will soon begin on a 25,000-square-foot Summit Racing Equipment retail superstore adjoining an order-fulfillment and regional-distribution center in McDonough, Georgia, just south of Atlanta.

The retail superstore, based on the recently redesigned Tallmadge, Ohio, store, will give Atlanta-area customers an opportunity to see products first-hand, talk to expert sales representatives in person, and leave the store with the parts they need to begin work on their projects. The addition of an order-fulfillment and regional-distribution center will allow Summit to better serve its customers in the southern region through faster delivery times and free shipping.

"The Atlanta area is a natural fit for Summit Racing Equipment," says Raymond J. Tatko, president of Summit Racing. "The fans who attend the Summit Racng Equipment Southern Nationals in Commerce, Georgia, every year show great support for Summit Racing, and I'm pleased that we'll be able to better serve our customers in the southern states." The location is just off of I-75 and Highway 155 in McDonough with easy access and visibility.

martyo
04-21-2005, 07:25 PM
"The Atlanta area is a natural fit for Summit Racing Equipment," says Raymond J. Tatko, president of Summit Racing. "The fans who attend the Summit Racng Equipment Southern Nationals in Commerce, Georgia, every year show great support for Summit Racing...

Too bad that the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce is supposed to be shutdown so that they can build a home center superstore. :alone:

Marauderman
04-22-2005, 04:45 AM
Too bad that the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce is supposed to be shutdown so that they can build a home center superstore. :alone:
.........really.....so it took a NY lawyer to spill this news--:lol:--so where will one go for such fun in the future?..how come no Alt folks posted this?..or am I coming in late on this news.....as..usual :lol:---

Marauderman
04-22-2005, 04:48 AM
MM&FF, June issue

Summit Racing Equipment Is Coming To The Atlanta Area

Construction will soon begin on a 25,000-square-foot Summit Racing Equipment retail superstore adjoining an order-fulfillment and regional-distribution center in McDonough, Georgia, just south of Atlanta.

The retail superstore, based on the recently redesigned Tallmadge, Ohio, store, will give Atlanta-area customers an opportunity to see products first-hand, talk to expert sales representatives in person, and leave the store with the parts they need to begin work on their projects. The addition of an order-fulfillment and regional-distribution center will allow Summit to better serve its customers in the southern region through faster delivery times and free shipping.

"The Atlanta area is a natural fit for Summit Racing Equipment," says Raymond J. Tatko, president of Summit Racing. "The fans who attend the Summit Racng Equipment Southern Nationals in Commerce, Georgia, every year show great support for Summit Racing, and I'm pleased that we'll be able to better serve our customers in the southern states." The location is just off of I-75 and Highway 155 in McDonough with easy access and visibility.
.....you would think , here in NASCAR country Charlotte, there would be such a store ......just have to keep wishing I guess....or move to Alt.....

Wires
04-22-2005, 05:10 AM
It's going to be on the wrong side of Atlanta!!!!!