PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me?

mpearce
04-22-2005, 05:35 AM
Hey Buckeyes...

Anyone look at this weekends weather forecast? Accumulating snow!?!?....also the possibility of more Lake Effect snow? Come on already?!?! It was almost 80 on tuesday! Not only have we blown away our annual snowfall record this year...but we're going to shatter it with this storm.

This is just getting rediculous.

Barry...you might want to add "SLEDDING" at Edgewater park to your list of events for the Eastern Regional Meet.

This place is unbelievable.

-Mat

bigslim
04-22-2005, 06:13 AM
I know Matt. We had a 83 degree day last week and now they are saying 1-3 inches of snow on Saturday. I don't think we will get it but the idea of snow is bad enough.

Ken
04-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Hey Buckeyes...

Barry...you might want to add "SLEDDING" at Edgewater park to your list of events for the Eastern Regional Meet.

-MatHow about some donuts in the parking lot instead :D :D :burn:
Ken

TechHeavy
04-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Hey Buckeyes...

Anyone look at this weekends weather forecast? Accumulating snow!?!?....also the possibility of more Lake Effect snow? Come on already?!?! It was almost 80 on tuesday! Not only have we blown away our annual snowfall record this year...but we're going to shatter it with this storm.

This is just getting rediculous.

This place is unbelievable.

-Mat
I didn't see this post from earlier today or I'd have just added to the woes here... (I must be getting old... woes?).
Anyway, yeah, we're expecting 2-3" in my area, (west MI). I already sent my winter work coat in for cleaning! D'oh!

FordNut
04-22-2005, 01:45 PM
Supposed to get down to 33 degrees in Tennessee Saturday nite

Bradley G
04-22-2005, 01:51 PM
Seems like everything you motown-buckeye guys git lousey,we git shortly after:bs: I knew 80*s was too good to be true

Bigdogjim
04-22-2005, 02:14 PM
Just rain after the big flood on April 4th :bs:

mpearce
04-22-2005, 05:38 PM
These guys must be nuts. At 3pm eastern time, the National Weather Service put out a winter storm watch for northeast ohio, and it's surrounding areas. A few hours later they included parts of michigan in the deal. Well, I read the discussion, and it said that they're going to add in some lake effect snow possibilities for the high terrain snow belt east of cleveland, and say that in some areas they could see up to a foot of snow! We live right on the lake shore, so the warmer lake will keep our accumulations down lower than that...but they said somewhere between 3-6" for us. CRUZTAKERS area could see a decent snowfall. I'm sure he'll have pics from this one if it holds true! Very potent system coming though...don't see this too often. Last time we had snow this late in the season was May of 1989, we had accumulating snow in May.

-Mat

MikesMerc
04-22-2005, 06:24 PM
Ugghh! I'm sick of this *****! They'll likely salt the streets like crazy here in Detroit again. The city workers love the oT ya know:(

mpearce
04-22-2005, 07:24 PM
Ugghh! I'm sick of this *****! They'll likely salt the streets like crazy
Yep, that pretty much sums it up for me too Mike.

-Mat

bigslim
04-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Now they are saying 6-10 inches. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :mad:

jgc61sr2002
04-22-2005, 08:10 PM
Now they are saying 6-10 inches. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :mad:

If it does snow it will probably melt in a day. :D