PDA

View Full Version : Bigslim is now "SUPERSLIM"

bigslim
04-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Number "73" has now left the building. My car is officially supercharged :banana2: . I really haven't been able to get on it since it is wet here. Install went great. I would like to thank the two guys I work with for jumping in and helping me to get it done. Next week I will be going to see Lidio for a dyno run and installation of my K&N Air Charger. I would like to thank Jerry :bows: and all the people at Trilogy for their help and teriffic product. Now when I speak of the Trilogy supercharger I can speak as one of the proud owners. It is gonna be a great summer. :burnout:

Bradley G
04-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Let me be the first, If I type fast as your car goes! Congrats Darrell!
I thought this was about Buttermilk Milkshakes:D

Bradley G

Number "73" has now left the building. My car is officially supercharged :banana2: . I really haven't been able to get on it since it is wet here. Install went great. I would like to thank the two guys I work with for jumping in and helping me to get it done. Next week I will be going to see Lidio for a dyno run and installation of my K&N Air Charger. I would like to thank Jerry :bows: and all the people at Trilogy for their help and teriffic product. Now when I speak of the Trilogy supercharger I can speak as one of the proud owners. It is gonna be a great summer. :burnout:

NAVCHAP
04-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Nice going, looks great, hope to see you at Woodward. Regards, -kjs-

Tallboy
04-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the Trilogy family!:up:

MI2QWK4U
04-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Hey Darryl! congrats! Its been too long. I know how bad you wanted one, and im glad you got it....enjoy it brother!

bigslim
04-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Thanks guys. Anyone that knows me knows how bad I wanted this.

MarauderMike
04-23-2005, 09:10 PM
ok, now you get to burn the rubber coming accross 8 mile the next time! :burn: Congrats Darryl, you'll enjoy!

Rider90
04-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Congradulations!! I remember you talking about getting a S/C in many past posts. Awesome!! I'm happy for you, and thats a nice silver MM ya got there :cool4:

bigslim
04-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Congradulations!! I remember you talking about getting a S/C in many past posts. Awesome!! I'm happy for you, and thats a nice silver MM ya got there :cool4:
Is there any other color? :rolleyes:

martyo
04-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Thanks guys. Anyone that knows me knows how bad I wanted this.

And that makes it the coolest part! Enjoy my friend, enjoy!

bigslim
04-23-2005, 09:46 PM
And that makes it the coolest part! Enjoy my friend, enjoy!
It's no "Legal Knevil" but it is "SUPER-SLIM-CHARGED"!!!

BillyGman
04-23-2005, 11:48 PM
That's really cool Darryl. I bet that the wet whether is killing you right now!! Talk about anticipation!!!

Lowell
04-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Enjoy. Should we start the Slim rear tire fund?

DEFYANT
04-24-2005, 12:49 AM
Is there any other color? :rolleyes:
I heard they made a few black ones too...

Another silver MM supercharged!! Congrats man!

RoyLPita
04-24-2005, 06:12 AM
Very nice. Enjoy.

mpearce
04-24-2005, 06:21 AM
Nice Job Darryl! Can't wait to see it.

-Mat

Smokie
04-24-2005, 06:37 AM
Darryl, you are definitively one of classiest member of our club and I am very pleased to see you realize your dream, enjoy your new found power and let us know how it goes...:burnout: once you have good weather.

jstevens
04-24-2005, 06:43 AM
Darryl,

Congrats. You know I'll be looking to go for a ride next time I see you.

Try not to burn the tires off if the snow ever goes away.

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-24-2005, 07:28 AM
Congrats Slim, its about time! Be careful with all that extra power. :up:

TechHeavy
04-24-2005, 08:39 AM
Hi Darryl! Congratulations my friend! If you recall the roads were wet the weekend I had mine installed so I couldn't get on it right away either. Everyone at Capers kept asking how I liked it, but all I could say at the time was, "It seems great, but haven't really had a chance yet...".
Then, on the way home to the west side of the state the roads were dry and OMG! Hee, Hee... I can't wait for the roads to dry up for ya! :D Just be careful, ok, until you get used to all that powah!

bigslim
04-24-2005, 09:13 AM
That's really cool Darryl. I bet that the wet whether is killing you right now!! Talk about anticipation!!!
Everything is white right now. I am "hatin" this.

bigslim
04-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Enjoy. Should we start the Slim rear tire fund?
Please do. I will have a coffee can at every meet until I get my Nitto's.

bigslim
04-24-2005, 09:14 AM
I heard they made a few black ones too...

Another silver MM supercharged!! Congrats man!
They did. I never saw one in that color. ;)

bigslim
04-24-2005, 09:15 AM
Darryl, you are definitively one of classiest member of our club and I am very pleased to see you realize your dream, enjoy your new found power and let us know how it goes...:burnout: once you have good weather.
You like me, you really like me. Thanks for the kind words.

bigslim
04-24-2005, 09:15 AM
Darryl,

Congrats. You know I'll be looking to go for a ride next time I see you.

Try not to burn the tires off if the snow ever goes away.
That's ok, Lowell is collecting money for new tires.

bigslim
04-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Congrats Slim, its about time! Be careful with all that extra power. :up:
I remember the day you picked yours up from Lidio. You smoked up the parking lot at that Ford dealer. It was so cool. :)

bigslim
04-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Hi Darryl! Congratulations my friend! If you recall the roads were wet the weekend I had mine installed so I couldn't get on it right away either. Everyone at Capers kept asking how I liked it, but all I could say at the time was, "It seems great, but haven't really had a chance yet...".
Then, on the way home to the west side of the state the roads were dry and OMG! Hee, Hee... I can't wait for the roads to dry up for ya! :D Just be careful, ok, until you get used to all that powah!
I remember that day. Right now I would have to travel way west to get dry roads.

Jerry Barnes
04-24-2005, 09:24 AM
Slim,

Congratualtions! It snowed this morning, so please be careful! I know that you have been waiting for this a long time, believe me I KNOW!!!! I am glad everything went well and you are finally on the road. Please keep us updated on your experiences and stop by the office. You are a great friend and we look forward to many road trips together. Remember next weekend is drag racing at Martin, MI. Lidio and myself will be there all weekend. So will Arnie Dunai from Eaton. Come join us if you have the time.

Sincerely,

Jerry

TechHeavy
04-24-2005, 09:58 AM
Remember next weekend is drag racing at Martin, MI. Lidio and myself will be there all weekend. So will Arnie Dunai from Eaton. Come join us if you have the time.

Sincerely,

Jerry
I don't have any details on this but US 131 Speedway, (Martin Speedway) is near my neck of the woods. I'd love to be there, but need details please. :)
Jerry, I'll shoot you a PM.
Thanks.

Deebar
04-24-2005, 10:33 AM
Congrats "BIG SUPER SLIM"!!!! Now you make sure to leave some hemi's and gto's out their for the rest of us! Oh, and how did your 'other' project go?

bigslim
04-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Congrats "BIG SUPER SLIM"!!!! Now you make sure to leave some hemi's and gto's out their for the rest of us! Oh, and how did your 'other' project go?
It went well. Thank you for the tip. It worked fine. I will call you and we can hookup.

bigslim
04-24-2005, 10:36 AM
Slim,

Congratualtions! It snowed this morning, so please be careful! I know that you have been waiting for this a long time, believe me I KNOW!!!! I am glad everything went well and you are finally on the road. Please keep us updated on your experiences and stop by the office. You are a great friend and we look forward to many road trips together. Remember next weekend is drag racing at Martin, MI. Lidio and myself will be there all weekend. So will Arnie Dunai from Eaton. Come join us if you have the time.

Sincerely,

Jerry
I see how my schedule is. I would like to make it.

jgc61sr2002
04-24-2005, 10:56 AM
Darryl - Congrats. :D No the fun really begins. :up: Enjoy.

Hack Goby
04-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Way to go Darryl,Im happy for you.

MikesMerc
04-24-2005, 03:10 PM
Congrats my friend :beer:

sailsmen
04-24-2005, 05:11 PM
Congrats on getting your car S/C!

RF Overlord
04-25-2005, 04:33 AM
Way to go, superbigslim... :beer:

04funmerc
04-25-2005, 06:01 AM
I'm GREEN...:depress: Way to go.. Now I'm going to be embarrased to bring my black stock one into the city, cause I'll be thinking of all the S/C's running around.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ENJOY the upcoming FUN!:banana2: :banana2:

seabreeze
04-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Congratulations on a successful installation, and use all due care when wiping up the competition with your extra stealthy Silver beast around metro Detroit! Nice pictures as well.

Bigdogjim
04-25-2005, 09:11 PM
Enjoy the new found smile:)..............I mean power:up:

Marauderman
04-26-2005, 04:29 AM
Congrats and welcome to the family of S/C'ed MM's.....already love reading your "2 Kills.".......a whole new driving experience--- have fun..........Tom

REpson
04-26-2005, 11:40 AM
Congrats "D",

I'm really happy for you man ..... I guess I'm next.

:beer:

bigslim
04-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Congrats "D",

I'm really happy for you man ..... I guess I'm next.

:beer:
Hurry up man. The GTOs are waiting for us.