PDA

View Full Version : F-150 Project

MAD-3R
04-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Jerry,
Is there any updates on your 5.4 3v Supercharger packadge for the F-150? My wife drove one of your Trilogy Marauders, and I think she's hooked. :)

BillyGman
04-24-2005, 06:19 PM
Jerry,
Is there any updates on your 5.4 3v Supercharger packadge for the F-150? My wife drove one of your Trilogy Marauders, and I think she's hooked. :)LOL.......that's excellent!!! Some of the members of the fairer sex think that we're crazy for spending so much $$ on our cars to make them go faster until they themselves get behind the wheel of a Supercharged Marauder. Then some of them have a whole different viewpoint on that. :rofl: :D :banana2: :banana2:

MAD-3R's Wife
04-25-2005, 05:48 AM
LOL.......that's excellent!!! Some of the members of the fairer sex think that we're crazy for spending so much $$ on our cars to make them go faster until they themselves get behind the wheel of a Supercharged Marauder. Then some of them have a whole different viewpoint on that. :rofl: :D :banana2: :banana2:

My problem was I didn't want to go supercharged. But I drove one and...........well I just wanted to take it around the world not just down the block. :burnout:

Bluerauder
04-25-2005, 06:24 AM
My problem was I didn't want to go supercharged. But I drove one and...........well I just wanted to take it around the world not just down the block. :burnout:
I think that you just want to knock a couple seconds off those 16 second runs that you made at Mason-Dixon. :rofl: How are you and Phil adapting to life in Texas?? :dunno: Miss you guys here in CAM land. :(

BillyGman
04-25-2005, 09:39 AM
My problem was I didn't want to go supercharged. But I drove one and...........well I just wanted to take it around the world not just down the block. :burnout:Hey, as well as amusing, I also think that's real cool. :up:

DEFYANT
04-25-2005, 10:44 AM
LOL!

During DefyantWife's test drive of the Trilogized DefyantMarauder
I could get in trouble with this!
:D

BillyGman
04-25-2005, 10:57 AM

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">I could get in trouble with this! </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I LUV it!! :banana2:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Jerry Barnes
04-25-2005, 11:18 AM

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">I could get in trouble with this! </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Guys,

One of our biggest goals at Trilogy is "To make the wives of our customers happy!". Ha Ha Ha. Smile. Enjoy!

Bradley G
04-25-2005, 12:08 PM
LOL Jerry,
If you have any words of wisdom for the wannabee's,Please spill!
It may be better yet ,if you were to explain the merits and importance of supercharging to her:rolleyes: .I just know, together, we could make her happy!
Bradley G

Guys,

One of our biggest goals at Trilogy is "To make the wives of our customers happy!". Ha Ha Ha. Smile. Enjoy!

Bluerauder
04-25-2005, 01:25 PM

Quote:

Could get in trouble??? You ain't trying ..... :rofl:

MarauderMark
04-25-2005, 01:57 PM
Guys,

Oooo is that a pick up line or what? Jerry's hittin on the wives.:lol:

Bradley G
04-25-2005, 02:01 PM
only fair:D

Bradley G

Oooo is that a pick up line or what? Jerry's hittin on the wives.:lol:

MAD-3R
04-25-2005, 02:51 PM
ANYWAY!!!!
Back on topic,

Is there anything new on the project?

BillyGman
04-25-2005, 05:01 PM
Oooo is that a pick up line or what? Jerry's hittin on the wives.:lol: You have to keep in mind that Jerry has a bunch of Geisha girls all over the place at Trilogy. :D (that must be why "Bigslim" likes hangin' out there). .....

.......I'm just kidding Trilogy people......all of you are very proffessional.

Jerry Barnes
04-26-2005, 06:16 AM
ANYWAY!!!!
Back on topic,

Is there anything new on the project?

Yes, the first prototype is being worked on by Lidio. It has many prototype parts as you will see in the pictures we will post. We anticipate the kits being ready for sale in June. All of the production parts are being produce as we speak. Lidio is doing the calibration. The project is going very well and we are very excited to see it completed. It should make a big difference in performance! Renata is working on posting our first pictures later today.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Jerry