PDA

View Full Version : Z&M Control Arms Available Soon

BruteForce
04-25-2005, 01:22 PM
This is a sneak peek offer for West Coast folks local to the Everett, WA area. I just ordered a set of Metco control arms & watts link. That means I will be looking to sell the Zack n' Mac (Z&M) control arms I have on there now. If anybody local wants these before I offer them up to the whole membership, let me know. Price is negotiable.

Note that I am not switching to Metco arms for any reason other than cosmetic (wanted them to match the watts link). Z&M arms have been working just fine.

01 Interceptor
04-25-2005, 03:07 PM
I know the 03+ suspension is different, but do you know if these would fit on my 01?

BruteForce
04-25-2005, 03:13 PM
I know the 03+ suspension is different, but do you know if these would fit on my 01?

I'm the wrong one to ask. :dunno:

dwasson
04-25-2005, 03:20 PM
We all know about it now. :P

BruteForce
04-25-2005, 08:23 PM
We all know about it now. :P

Just about the sneak peek. Ain't 'fficial yet there buster. :P

BruteForce
05-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Zack & Mac Rear Control Arms are now available if anyones interested. Asking $250... $300 if I clean them up. :P

This is a sneak peek offer for West Coast folks local to the Everett, WA area. I just ordered a set of Metco control arms & watts link. That means I will be looking to sell the Zack n' Mac (Z&M) control arms I have on there now. If anybody local wants these before I offer them up to the whole membership, let me know. Price is negotiable.

Note that I am not switching to Metco arms for any reason other than cosmetic (wanted them to match the watts link). Z&M arms have been working just fine.

gdmjoe
05-11-2005, 05:28 PM
01 Interceptor - I know the 03+ suspension is different, but do you know if these would fit on my 01?
Yes ( they will fit ); in fact they will fit 1998+ Panthers.