PDA

View Full Version : TCE special ends soon...!

Todd TCE
04-25-2005, 07:22 PM
Five days left on the special TCE brake kit offer:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16889

No promises that we'll be offering this one again.

And a quick reminder that RED calipers are now reduced in price....so if red is your thing the price is now $135. Check that; I'll make it $100 for the remainer of the week. Below my substitute cost in fact. :beatnik:

Fourth Horseman
04-26-2005, 11:23 AM
Todd,

Do you have a pic of what your rotors look like being both drilled and slotted? I'm trying to compare the look with the look of the KVR rears. Yes, I'm anal about the aesthetics. ;) Thanks!

Todd TCE
04-26-2005, 11:37 AM
Try the bottom of the MINI page on the web site.

I might have some others at home on a flash drive.

Two rows of hole, slot, two, slot, etc. etc.

Personally I'm not a big fan of drilled rotors. I do not endorse their use over simply slotted rotors however I offer them as an option.

Fourth Horseman
04-26-2005, 11:43 AM
Ok, here's a question for anybody else, then: does DR offer the KVR rears in slotted only (not drilled) format?

Todd TCE
04-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Down to about 72 hours. Don't find yourself wishing you'd taken advantage, do it now before it's too late!

Joe Walsh
04-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Todd, Per our telephone conversation, I'm dropping the check in the mail tommorrow. I will talk with you in a few months about the REAR kit!
Thanks, Joe

Fourth Horseman
04-28-2005, 01:41 PM
Whew! I got in under the wire. Looking forward to putting the big brakes on my Marauder. Thanks Todd!

merc
04-28-2005, 05:50 PM
Todd, Per our telephone conversation, I'm dropping the check in the mail tommorrow. I will talk with you in a few months about the REAR kit!
Thanks, Joe

When are you coming out to play again. Love to see your new Marauder. I have some track dates for next month. :banana2: