PDA

View Full Version : Just mailed the check

txmarauder
04-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Thanks to all that replied to my post on which supercharger they have and how they like it (wish it would not have gotten locked so early):( . Well I have decided to go with the Trilogy. Called today and placed my order and just mailed the check, that is the most money I have ever sent by mail. I was nervous enough to mail it priority with sig and confirmation receipts. They said it will take a few weeks to get all the parts in. What surprised me was I called about a month or so ago asking what the price shipped would be and that was it. I called today and told them my name and they said are you ready to buy the kit for the marauder and that was a pleasant surpise that they actually remebered me. I think this will be the best decision I have made on a car mod, Thanks Trilogy!:) . I will keep you guys posted as i get the install going.:banana:
Greg.

Rider90
04-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Isn't it against forum rules for two people to talk about their new S/C within a one week period? Somewhere under cruel and unusual punishment for the other users...

Congradulations! Enjoy it! keep us posted with pics and stories.

Tallboy
04-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks to all that replied to my post on which supercharger they have and how they like it (wish it would not have gotten locked so early):( . Well I have decided to go with the Trilogy. Called today and placed my order and just mailed the check, that is the most money I have ever sent by mail. I was nervous enough to mail it priority with sig and confirmation receipts. They said it will take a few weeks to get all the parts in. What surprised me was I called about a month or so ago asking what the price shipped would be and that was it. I called today and told them my name and they said are you ready to buy the kit for the marauder and that was a pleasant surpise that they actually remebered me. I think this will be the best decision I have made on a car mod, Thanks Trilogy!:) . I will keep you guys posted as i get the install going.:banana:
Greg.
Congratulations!!! What number is your kit?

Smokie
04-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Why not pay with a credit card ? It is far more efficient than mailing a check....and congratulations on your purchase.

SergntMac
04-26-2005, 03:45 PM
"Another deal lost to Ditech!"

LOL...Just kidding, Greg. That's a quote from a cable commercial for home equity loans on-line that airs a thousand times every hour in the Chicago market, I couldn't resist.

Congrats on your selection, best wishes for a clean install.

Rider90
04-26-2005, 03:47 PM
"Another deal lost to Ditech!"

LOL...Just kidding, Greg. That's a quote from a cable commercial for home equity loans on-line that airs a thousand times every hour in the Chicago market, I couldn't resist.

Congrats on your selection, best wishes for a clean install.

See the one where he has lipstick and a wig on? Man he goes too far...

txmarauder
04-26-2005, 03:52 PM
I'm sorry:( . If it helps i wont get my kit for a couple of weeks, they ran out of a part or two.

No kit # till they get the check and the rest of the parts to get the kit together, Thanks for everything you have done to help Tallboy.

If i was to pay with a credit card they have to charge me another 3.8% which is another 230 bucks and i need that extra money to buy mac and cheese to survive now that i am broke.

Just faxed the spec sheet for the car that they need to do the chip. The next few weeks are going to be rough waiting for the kit:(

Rider90
04-26-2005, 03:53 PM
If i was to pay with a credit card they have to charge me another 3.8% which is another 230 bucks and i need that extra money to buy mac and cheese to survive now that i am broke.

Hey but now you can get to the store even faster to purchase mac & cheese :burnout:

TechHeavy
04-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Isn't it against forum rules for two people to talk about their new S/C within a one week period? Somewhere under cruel and unusual punishment for the other users...

Congradulations! Enjoy it! keep us posted with pics and stories.
Rider! Dude, we are already working on a girl-friend/"date" for you...

Rider: "Oh crap, I've killed hundreds upon hundreds of kittens"...
Now you want a S/C too? http://www.mercurymarauder.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif http://www.mercurymarauder.com/forums/images/smilies/beerchug.gif
Man, to be 18 again! Rider! Come to GR dude. I'll hook you up with both rides ok? http://www.mercurymarauder.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Rider90
04-26-2005, 03:57 PM
lmao Dave, I'm glad atleast someone picked up on that joke. I've got a g/f though (and it isn't the car or the computer) one of these days I might make a trip to Michigan but until then I'm putting pennies aside for gas money.

TechHeavy
04-26-2005, 04:02 PM
lmao Dave, I'm glad atleast someone picked up on that joke. I've got a g/f though (and it isn't the car or the computer) one of these days I might make a trip to Michigan but until then I'm putting pennies aside for gas money.
Ok, partner. I've got a guest room for you and your honey anytime you're in town... just say when. :D :2thumbs:

Smokie
04-26-2005, 04:03 PM
If i was to pay with a credit card they have to charge me another 3.8% which is another 230 bucks and i need that extra money to buy mac and cheese to survive now that i am broke...:(I was unaware that the $6000 price was a cash only deal, so to credit card users the kit is $6230 plus shipping.

I hope you receive your kit soon....let us know how it goes.:D

Rider90
04-26-2005, 04:05 PM
Ok, partner. I've got a guest room for you and your honey anytime you're in town... just say when. :D :2thumbs:

Man the people on this forum top off anyone else I've ever met. You got it Dave, I'm trying to fit in Marauderville since I talked to Bradley G last but I'll never know until the last few days. Judging on the price of everything I don't think I can even afford a parking spot :P if anyone sees a silver Marauder parked in line with dumpsters and porta potties, mystery solved. I went a little overboard with my last round of mods and things are tight now.

Bluerauder
04-26-2005, 04:06 PM
... and just mailed the check, that is the most money I have ever sent by mail.
Don't worry ... the check's in the mail. :D Now, where have I heard that before. :dunno:

Congrats, Greg on your S/C purchase!! :up:

Tallboy
04-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Thanks for everything you have done to help Tallboy.You're Welcome! If you need any more info or help during install, just drop me a line. ;)

Good luck trying to sleep tonight...:D

TechHeavy
04-26-2005, 04:13 PM
txmarauder, Sorry I hi-jacked your thread with my bud. Congratulations on your excellent S/C choice, (not to say that there weren't other excellent S/C choices) but simply congratulations on your S/C choice, which I whole-heartedly recommend with every beat of my *&^#*%^ heart!
That's all I can say about that!... well, except... You WILL NOT be disappointed! :D :banana2: :beer:

Rider90
04-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Good luck trying to sleep tonight...:D

Sounds like you need to lock your door tonight txmarauder http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif

EDIT: I apoligize as well for the hijacking :D I think deep down I'm jealous, but I need to control myself......gooooossfraba

txmarauder
04-26-2005, 04:21 PM
No problem, humor and communication is what makes life so good.

As far as the 6k cash price, i guess you are right. Trilogy gets charged from credit card companies like paypal charges you if you get money from somone and you cash it in.

So now i have to buy mac and cheese and a deadbolt:)

King Fubar
04-26-2005, 05:07 PM
You won't regret it, the best 6,000 you'll ever spend :burnout:

MikesMerc
04-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Congrats on the purchase. Enjoy your new Perma-Smile:D

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Thanks to all that replied to my post on which supercharger they have and how they like it (wish it would not have gotten locked so early):( . Well I have decided to go with the Trilogy. Greg.
Glad to see you got enough info before it was locked to make the right decision.
Congrats and good luck. Welcome to the Trilogy Club. :cool:

Donny Carlson
04-26-2005, 05:50 PM
Oh, he's bringing Rosie?

Rider90
04-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Oh, he's bringing Rosie?
What I miss?

Donny Carlson
04-26-2005, 06:11 PM
What I miss?Kittens.

http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/jackson_browne/rosie.html

http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/213600/213670/Products/8951246.jpg

txmarauder
04-26-2005, 06:20 PM
What is the average install time for self installation. Do I need any special tools. Do any of you have any advice on doing anything extra or different or anything to look out for during install.

Rider90
04-26-2005, 06:21 PM
What is the average install time for self installation. Do I need any special tools. Do any of you have any advice on doing anything extra or different or anything to look out for during install.

Somewhere I heard 6 hours...and Donny: http://ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies2/flipbird.gif

DEFYANT
04-26-2005, 06:57 PM
:coolman:

:banana2:Congrats on the best S/C (my opinion!) for our cars. You wont be sorry. I had a similar problem when I purchased mine. I bought through an authorized dealer (Amazon Racing) with a credit card. They were hit with the finance charge also and ended up sending a bank check.

Let me know what number you get and I add you to the list:banana2:

stevengerard
04-26-2005, 07:09 PM
congrat's you'll love it.

carfixer
04-26-2005, 07:56 PM
There are no special tools, just a regular set of tools will get the job done.
The install time will be anywhere from 12 to 20 hours on your first one. I've done 5 and will be doing my own install tomorrow and expect to take about 10 hours, with Tallboy by my side.
If you need any help on the install, PM me and I will send you my cell #.

Donny Carlson
04-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Somewhere I heard 6 hours...and Donny: http://ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies2/flipbird.gif
That's the best laugh I had today. Thank you.:)

bigslim
04-26-2005, 08:50 PM
Greg.
Class act there at Trilogy. Jerry Barnes has become a very good friend over the last two years. I just installed my Trilogy (#73) over the weekend and have already hurt the feeling of a very pissed off Porche driver. Enjoy it when you get.

maraudernkc
04-26-2005, 09:15 PM
Congrats on your new Blower!

Enjoy! :)

Greg.

txmarauder
04-28-2005, 01:43 PM
Well i just called Donna and she said they got my check and the kit will ship in 2 weeks or so, she said I will be #80.:D