PDA

View Full Version : Procharger Special Offer

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 10:09 AM
We are Forced Induction Technologies and we are using Procharger componets in our supercharger systems

I wanted to post some Information about our complete Procharger/MM Supercharger System.

This is not a thread to compare other companies systems.

I am sure you have heard some talk about our kit, weather it be the fit and finish or the thing runs terrible or just chatter. This is not true. Please, don't make that assumption until you have seen and driven one for your self.

One of the things I like best about our kit besides the RWHP level is the every Day driveability. They drive awesome.

This is a thread to let you know what we have to offer to you. I would also like to update you on our system for the Marauder.

We started shipping March 1st and have sold two kits, both in the Florida market. Both customers are extremly happy with there purchase. They both had driven other supercharger sytems before they purchased our sytem. They are more than willing to talk to you or to let you drive there cars.

Diablo is doing our tuning and has done a fantastic job. We do have a top notch tune and tuner!

Our kit does come with a Diablo chip but can be upgraded to a tuner.

There are no core charges with our kit.

Our system comes two ways. You may have the Intercooler mounted underneath with a scoop or mounted behind the grille. The choice is yours.

Below is a list of items that come with our system. This is a complete sytem.

2003/2004 Procharger Mercury Marauder Kit

Complete bolt-on kit. Average time required by professional mechanic to install is 6 hours. Seat of your pants acceleration.

$5,000.00 Plus Shipping

Shipping Estimate: $120.00 - Shipped 2 Day Air.

Kit Includes:

P1SC ProCharger Blower (Satin Finish)

2 Core Intercooler and 2 Core Intercooler Scoop

Blower Pulley 6 Rib

Blower Main Bracket

All Tubing, Hoses, & Clamps (Tubing Powder Coated Silver)

ProFlo Surge Valve

ProCharger Blower Oil

255 lph Walboro In Tank Pump

Intake Pump Connector - Plug And Play

Coolant Reservoir

90 mm MAF Lighting

Billet MAF Adaptor

2003 Cobra Injectors 39lb - Motorcraft

External Air Intake Sensor

External Air Intake Connector

Gates Belt 6 Rib

K&N Filter

Modified Coolant Transfer Tube

Intake MAF Mounting Bracket

Rad Fan Mounting Brackets

Power Steering Bracket

3/4 Rubber Cap

5/8 Tee PCV

1" Splice Coolant Tank

3/8 Splice Power Steering

1" Heater Hose Rad to Coolant Tank

3/8 Heater Hose 3ft. Rad to Coolant Tank

Hose Thermostat to Block

5/8 x 9" Transfer Tube Hose

5/8 x 18" PCV Passenger Side

5/8 x 34" PCV Drivers Side

5/8 x 3" PCV Center Section

Autolite Plugs 22C

Wire Ties

Diablo Sport Chip

Complete Owners Manual w/ Color Photos

All Necessary Bolts, Nuts, Washers, and Clips

Another great aspect of this system is that you can upgrade the performance as you upgrade your car. The P1SC is good for around 500RWHP but if you decide to build a true Blower motor with a forged bottom end than you would want to upgrade to a D1SC Blower or more. Once you buy your sytem from us you can upgrade you Blower to a D1SC for a fraction of what it would cost to buy a new one. This is good for as long as you own your blower.

We have decided to make a special offer.

We will install two kits for free! Yes, I did say free!

You will have to come here to Kansas City for the Install.

If your here on Saturday morning you will be out by Saurday afternoon.

The complete systen Installed will cost you $5000.00 for 475RWHP (I don't reccomend that much RWHP on a stock motor)

You will save the freight and the Install charges.

This is good thru the end of May.

Sorry to post here but Logan has been very busy and has not had time to put our web site into to Vendor Forums.

Our web address is www.superchargemyride.com

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or call me at 913/302-5780

Thanks, Greg (maraudernkc)

http://www.superchargemyride.com/Marauderprocharger%20Dyno%20LA RGE.jpg
This Dyno is a bone stock Marauder running 13.5PSI

MERCMAN
04-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Thought that would get your attention!!!

Nothing about any other S/C but procharger will be tolerated in this thread. Greg is a vendor and deserves your respect, regardless of what S/C you think is best. Please be respectful

This is a great deal and thanks Greg for making this offer to our members. I hope a couple of people take advantage of your offer and will post their results.:up:

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Mercman, Thanks for the post.

Thought that would get your attention!!!

Nothing about any other S/C but procharger will be tolerated in this thread.

This is a great deal and thanks Greg for making this offer to our members. I hope a couple of people take advantage of your offer and will post their results.

MarauderMark
04-27-2005, 10:41 AM
We probably are nuts but I want to get a couple more kits out there. I really want to meet the guys buying our kits and let them watch to whole install process. They can help if they want. :help:

Yes this is the real deal ! I like the #'s and looks of this system and now the price for all that , damn good deal .if i could do it again this would be it for me especaily with free install you guys must be nuts. :D

merc
04-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Oh boy, I going to get in trouble now. I am on the fence :popcorn: but this deal needs review by the boss. :lovies: Well it would be nice the see The Big Red One again. :2thumbs: Pam is going to kick my A$$ :hide:

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Merc, c'mon take a walk on the other side. You will still hopfuly have half your a$$ left. :burnout:

Oh boy, I going to get in trouble now. I am on the fence :popcorn: but this deal needs review by the boss. :lovies: Well it would be nice the see The Big Red One again. :2thumbs: Pam is going to kick my A$$ :hide:

DEFYANT
04-27-2005, 11:41 AM
Welcome to the new vendor. MM.net gets more support.

Thanks

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Defyant, Thank you very much. It really is a honor to be a vendor on this site.

Welcome to the new vendor. MM.net gets more support.

Thanks

Rider90
04-27-2005, 11:46 AM
-POST DELETED-

SergntMac
04-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Bravo, Greg, nice job!

Bradley G
04-27-2005, 11:52 AM
Man! :drool: :cuke:

Bradley G

RoyLPita
04-27-2005, 12:07 PM
More Options!! I Like.

What he said.

Keep up the good work.

Cobra25
04-27-2005, 12:46 PM
I've seen both ProCharger S/C Marauders, I know both owners and they love the kit. I have Driven TMAC's 2 times and it run's great. Lot's of power.

bigslim
04-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Good luck with your sales Greg. Your kit looks nice.

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 02:08 PM
POWER throughout the entire RPM range!

It builds + builDS + buiLDS + buILDS + BUILDS :woohoo:

That is an excellent offer you have there Greg!

$5000.00 out the door - drive away :)

Makes me wish I had another Marauder lying around somewhere :(

LordVader
04-27-2005, 02:30 PM
:) Really great offer and besides it looks great too. If I had the cash laying around I would be on the road to KC and be there Saturday morning waiting for the doors to open. Aaahhh to dream....but it will happen one day in the near future.

grzellmer
04-27-2005, 03:05 PM
If 475HP is not recommended what is the max HP on a stock motor?

MarauderMark
04-27-2005, 03:22 PM

450 hp i belive..

stevengerard
04-27-2005, 03:25 PM
Wow, great price, what's most impressive is the torque curve, nice. For anyone thinking about a S/C they are a ball to drive - all of them. If you are close ot KC go there and do it. Nothing like the person who knows the kit best installing it - no matter which kit, - especially for FREE.

Man 400 lbs/tq

MI2QWK4U
04-27-2005, 03:27 PM

511 RWHP and 494 Torque!

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Stevengerard, Thanks and it's 425lbs/tq which is even better.

Wow, great price, what's most impressive is the torque curve, nice. For anyone thinking about a S/C they are a ball to drive - all of them. If you are close ot KC go there and do it. Nothing like the person who knows the kit best installing it - no matter which kit, - especially for FREE.

Man 400 lbs/tq

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 03:42 PM

My last dyno was 462 RWHP running between 8-9 PSI. This is on a dyno. A centrifugal blower builds power as the RPM's climb.

I have not personally used 9 PSI on the road yet. I have been making so much power with 3-5 PSI that I have not had to. You can only go so fast safely!

TooManyFords
04-27-2005, 03:48 PM
We have decided to make a special offer.

We will install two kits for free! Yes, I did say free!

You will have to come here to Kansas City for the Install.

If your here on Saturday morning you will be out by Saurday afternoon.

The complete systen Installed will cost you $5000.00 for 475RWHP (I don't reccomend that much RWHP on a stock motor)
Sold! PM is waiting for you!

John

Joe Walsh
04-27-2005, 03:52 PM
511 RWHP and 494 Torque!

:nono: ......just couldn't resist could you?

I still don't understand why the Trilogy guys get such a 'burr under their saddles' whenever another S/C is discussed....

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Dave, good one!

Everyone has there own opnion on what the magic number is on RWHP for our Marauder's bottom end. My opnion is 450RWHP or under. This is of course my opnion. We have several weak pionts in the stock motor.

1. Cast pistons
2. cast rods
3. Oil pump gears

These above items do not like detonation. Your tune must be safe and have a built in factor for gas and heat. Some times you get gas that does not meet the rating that it's rated at. Your car will be hotter in the summer when your A/C is on and when it gets hot it can detonate.

When you crank up the RWHP, you better be running 100 octane gas as I am sure Dave is for more timimg and cooler air intake temps = more RWHP.

511 RWHP and 494 Torque!

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 04:00 PM
I just want to thank the Trilogy guys that have posted on this thread and gave me a thumbs up.

I appreciate it!!!! :)

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 04:01 PM

John

You will not be disappointed!

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 04:04 PM
TooManyFords, Congrats!!!

John

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 04:07 PM
One more Procharger/mm kit with free Install for $5000.00 left!

HwyCruiser
04-27-2005, 04:14 PM

John

Pulling out the stops for the CFR meet next month? :hmmm:

:poke: :D

TooManyFords
04-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Pulling out the stops for the CFR meet next month? :hmmm:

:poke: :D
Workin' on it!

:D :D

MI2QWK4U
04-27-2005, 04:40 PM
511 RWHP and 494 Torque!

Greg, Joe,
Where in that post did it say anything about another supercharger! Look...not even a signature to suggest...I was just answering a question!
Sheeeesshh That post is as clean as a preacher's sheets! Someone owes me a heart felt appology!

TooManyFords
04-27-2005, 04:44 PM
I am curious too. Just to know the physical limits to those very parts. Lets say for sake of discussion, that NO detonation occurs, what can they take, and what is the weakest link?
Dave, I would like to suggest we start a new thread to discuss this very topic!

I'm curious too, but it doesn't belong in here. ;)

Cheers!

john

SergntMac
04-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Sold! PM is waiting for you! John
Smart move, congrats...err...I mean "cheers."

All my e-mail to you regarding the trunk organizer have bounced due to your spam blocker. Let me know?

Joe Walsh
04-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Greg, Joe,
Where in that post did it say anything about another supercharger! Look...not even a signature to suggest...I was just answering a question!
Sheeeesshh That post is as clean as a preacher's sheets! Someone owes me a heart felt appology!

I took your post as a :poke: at the Procharger kit because it had just been posted that 450RWHP is the maximum RWHP recommended for a stock (internals) Marauder utilizing the Procharger S/C kit. You are running 511 RWHP on a stock (internals) Marauder with the Trilogy kit.
If your post was innocent :confused: , then I apologize. As has been said before on this website, sometimes you can't tell a person's intentions merely by their typed words.
I'm just really tired of S/C wars....

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 05:57 PM
The second kit was just sold. I won't post his name unless he wants to come on and post.

We do thank him! Congrats!

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 06:00 PM
I just talked to my partner and he must be high on exhaust fumes. He said let's go for ONE MORE FREE INSTALL DONE HERE IN KANSAS CITY. $5000.00 INSTALLED

This is the last one!

HwyCruiser
04-27-2005, 06:06 PM
2 kits sold in 8 hours with free installs? Now another one up for grabs? Jeez, shut yo' mouth Greg! :D

I'm sure Mike will do a most excellent job for you guys. Congrats. :beer:

Bradley G
04-27-2005, 06:07 PM
Can't say you guy's are'nt trying!:bows:

Bradley G

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 06:11 PM
BradleyG, When your the new guy on the block you have to be creative.
Creativity seems to always cost me money.

More Superchargerd Marauders on the road. It's all good!

Bradley G

Bradley G
04-27-2005, 06:15 PM
I couldn't agree more!:beer:

Congrats Greg, and good luck on a great looking kit!
Looking foward to Cedar Rapids! See you there!
Bradley G

BradleyG, When your the new guy on the block you have to be creative.
Creativity seems to always cost me money.

More Superchargerd Marauders on the road. It's all good!

MarauderMike
04-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Good luck with your sales Greg. Your kit looks nice.
I couldn't agree more my friend. Great job with your kit and your promo Greg. Best of luck with your future sales.

MarauderMike
04-27-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm just really tired of S/C wars....

I agree. No matter which supercharger kit you choose the biggest problem you will have is getting that Joker (ref. Batman) smile off of your face when you smoke that unsuspecting Corvette. :D :burn:

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 06:34 PM
Someone owes me a heart felt appology!

Although it looks as if that post was a poke, it also can be construed as a legitmate testimate to what a stock Marauder can take in turns of HP.

In that case, I have a heart felt wuggy hugggy and bigggy Kisssy for you Dave!

SSSSSMMMMMMMMAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK KKK :P

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Congratulations Greg on selling 2 kits in what may be a record time from a free install proposal to takers!

AND ONE MORE TO GO!!!!

snowbird
04-27-2005, 06:45 PM
The second kit was just sold. I won't post his name unless he wants to come on and post.

We do thank him! Congrats!
Well, ... I'm one of the ones who couldn't resist !! :banana:

I'm really happy with the prospect of having a funny smile in the face in the coming weeks after the install and will be glad to share my impressions after what will be my first supercharger install.

A special thanks to Greg and his associate for that very generous offer. It's gonna be hard to fell asleep tonight !!

Yvon

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 06:47 PM
JD, Mike will do an excellent job. Mike did R&D for Procharger for 7 Years and is ASE certified.

He really knows his stuff.

2 kits sold in 8 hours with free installs? Now another one up for grabs? Jeez, shut yo' mouth Greg! :D

I'm sure Mike will do a most excellent job for you guys. Congrats. :beer:

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 06:51 PM
Snowbird, I can hardly wait to see the smile on your face. Thanks for your purchase.

I'm really happy with the prospect of having a funny smile in the face in the coming weeks after the install and will be glad to share my impressions after what will be my first supercharger install.

A special thanks to Greg and his associate for that very generous offer. It's gonna be hard to fell asleep tonight !!

Yvon

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 06:51 PM

Yvon

You are going to be very happy!

It is everything as described, no BS!

A tremendous amount of power from just the installation of the blower kit, Tom's car made 475 RWHP with this thing, nothing else!

The Procharger Corp. has sold thousands of blowers, Greg has just created a kit from their components to fit our limited production car and the power keeps coming throughout the entire RPM range! The is NO let down for this baby!

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 06:55 PM
WE HAVE NOW SOLD 3 KITS TODAY BUT ONE WAS PROMISED WITH THIS DEAL AWHILE BACK.

WE STILL HAVE ONE MORE KIT FOR $5000.00 WITH FREE INSTALL AND NO SHIPPING CHARGRES.

You are going to be very happy!

It is everything as described, no BS!

A tremendous amount of power from just the installation of the blower kit, Tom's car made 475 RWHP with this thing, nothing else!

The Procharger Corp. has sold thousands of blowers, Greg has just created a kit from their components to fit our limited production car and the power keeps coming throughout the entire RPM range! The is NO let down for this baby!

bigslim
04-27-2005, 06:56 PM
I just want to thank the Trilogy guys that have posted on this thread and gave me a thumbs up.

I appreciate it!!!! :)
No problem. This way with more of your kits on the road maybe one of them can make their way to MVIII. Just think, three more MM's that can smoke those Porsche 911's.

TooManyFords
04-27-2005, 07:06 PM
No problem. This way with more of your kits on the road maybe one of them can make their way to MVIII. Just think, three more MM's that can smoke those Porsche 911's.
I'm booked for MVIII and will volunteer!

John
:banana2:

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 07:09 PM
I will be at MVIII. Look forward to meeting you.

bigslim
04-27-2005, 07:12 PM
I will be at MVIII. Look forward to meeting you.
Same here. Gonna be a good time. :banana2:

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=maraudernkc]

Diablo is doing our tuning and has done a fantastic job. We do have a top notch tune and tuner![QUOTE=maraudernkc]

As this kit starts to make it's way into cars around the nation (and Canada too), all I can say to the buyer's is "let other people drive your car!"

People who drive it will step out and say "I can't believe this thing makes so much power!"

Diablo has come up with a stellar tune that is second to none, but you guys will soon find that out for yourselves!

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 07:16 PM
TooManyFords Forced Induction Technologies kit # 3

Snowbird Forced Induction Technologies kit # 4

Name TBA Forced Induction Technologies kit # 5

Your name goes here Forced Induction Technologies kit # 6
(Last free Install)

Thanks to all that stepped up to the red headed step child! :bows: :bows:

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm booked for MVIII and will volunteer!

John
:banana2:

I have not found a car on the street that is even competition to mine yet! Corvette smorevettes!

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 07:17 PM

(Last free Install)

This has got to be a blow out marathon one day record!

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Looks like some of these will be coming into vogue soon!

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/1835s2.jpg

carfixer
04-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Wow, congratulations to the ones that took Greg up on his offer. As some of you may know, I installed Procharger #1 and #2. I spent a lot of time with Greg and his partner Mike on the phone while we perfected this great product. The bugs have been worked out the tuning was done to prefection. The fit and finish are high quality, there was no cutting corners. Plain and simple, this was done right and looks great!

I have put some miles on both these cars and can tell you, NONE of their claims are exaggerated. These cars build enormous power and have excellent driveabilty.

Cobra25
04-27-2005, 07:54 PM
Wow, congratulations to the ones that took Greg up on his offer. As some of you may know, I installed Procharger #1 and #2. I spent a lot of time with Greg and his partner Mike on the phone while we perfected this great product. The bugs have been worked out the tuning was done to prefection. The fit and finish are high quality, there was no cutting corners. Plain and simple, this was done right and looks great!

I have put some miles on both these cars and can tell you, NONE of their claims are exaggerated. These cars build enormous power and have excellent driveabilty. I have to agree with Carfixer these kits do build enormous power & the driveabilty is excellent. Like I said in my last post I've driven TMAC's S/C ProCharger Marauder and was impressed.

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Carfixer, Thanks for all your help. You do a fantastic job down in Florida.

Congrats on you new found power!

I have put some miles on both these cars and can tell you, NONE of their claims are exaggerated. These cars build enormous power and have excellent driveabilty.

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 08:04 PM
Cobra25, A true gentleman!

Thanks for the kind words.

It feels like some of the hard work is paying off and others can enjoy these kits.

I have to agree with Carfixer these kits do build enormous power & the driveabilty is excellent. Like I said in my last post I've driven TMAC's S/C ProCharger Marauder and was impressed.

Bigdogjim
04-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Makes me wish I had another Marauder lying around somewhere :(

Well if you want feel free to use mine:rofl:

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 08:10 PM
Oh, and did I forget to say that Diablosport has put a picture of my car up on it's website?

www.diablosport.com in the Diablorides section.

Rider90
04-27-2005, 08:11 PM
Oh, and did I forget to say that Diablosport has put a picture of my car up on it's website?

www.diablosport.com in the Diablorides section.

No Fair! They put me at the bottom! :mad:

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 08:14 PM
No Fair! They put me at the bottom! :mad:

I guess my HP and TQ numbers were better :)

But, not to worry, you still have plenty of time!

Rider90
04-27-2005, 08:15 PM
But, not to worry, you still have plenty of time!

Heh, i'm lookin around, wondering if you were referring to someone else in the room :o

I'm all broke again. :alone:

Beautiful Kit.

tmac1337
04-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Heh, i'm lookin around, wondering if you were referring to someone else in the room :o

I'm all broke again. :alone:

Beautiful Kit.

Don't be in a rush.

By the way, I love the green grass your car is sitting on in that picture. Reminds me of where I grew up, where there was land to actually have a yard. Here in S. FL, land is a premium luxury, but swamp is readily available.

Rider90
04-27-2005, 08:22 PM
Don't be in a rush.

By the way, I love the green grass your car is sitting on in that picture. Reminds me of where I grew up, where there was land to actually have a yard. Here in S. FL, land is a premium luxury, but swamp is readily available.

You see green? .....

Do you mean the Garage picture? I don't see green in the sig one :D But it is nice to know I've got you 'topped' in grass (2 acres of land) but you've beat me everywhere else :D

MI2QWK4U
04-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Just so folks know, Greg stepped up and is contributing as a sponsor to MVIII at the Woodward Dream Cruise, so my earlier posts were innocent as a preacher's sheets! Supporting him helps support our efforts at MVIII. No supercharger wars, in fact, the way I see it...supercharger wars are going to be between those that are, and those that aren't!
Thanks Greg, and good luck.

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 09:03 PM
Dave, You right your post was clean. You said nothing wrong.

Thanks agian to the Trilogy guys for the praise. I always try and say congrats to a member when ther buy a supecharger kit weather it's mine or not.

I will get with you about MVIII. I have some sponors that I got some money from and lots of raffle goodies,

Just so folks know, Greg stepped up and is contributing as a sponsor to MVIII at the Woodward Dream Cruise, so my earlier posts were innocent as a preacher's sheets! Supporting him helps support our efforts at MVIII. No supercharger wars, in fact, the way I see it...supercharger wars are going to be between those that are, and those that aren't!
Thanks Greg, and good luck.

studio460
04-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Wow, tmac, your install looks GREAT!!! Sorry, maraudernkc, I haven't placed my order yet . . . I've spent soooo much on photo gear since Xmas (>$10K!!!) and I'm still going (will buy a $6K Steadicam in a few days). FYI, I already have an SCT 9100 programmable ProRacer EEC tuner + software. Does Diablo have a SAFE, road-tested 91-octane tune yet for your kit? I need a very CONSERVATIVE tune, since 91 is all we got in California, and my damned stock Marauder pings as it is! Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Tallboy
04-27-2005, 09:18 PM
I have also seen this kit in person and in action. Fit, finish, and appearance are all top-notch.
Anyone who chooses this kit will not be disappointed. :cool:

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 09:21 PM
We have you covered on the tune. Just let me know when your ready.

Wow, tmac, your install looks GREAT!!! Sorry, maraudernkc, I haven't placed my order yet . . . I've spent soooo much on photo gear since Xmas (>$10K!!!) and I'm still going (will buy a $6K Steadicam in a few days). FYI, I already have an SCT 9100 programmable ProRacer EEC tuner + software. Does Diablo have a SAFE, road-tested 91-octane tune yet for your kit? I need a very CONSERVATIVE tune, since 91 is all we got in California, and my damned stock Marauder pings as it is! Thanks, and keep up the great work!

maraudernkc
04-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Chuck, Thank you!

I have also seen this kit in person and in action. Fit, finish, and appearance are all top-notch.
Anyone who chooses this kit will not be disappointed. :cool:

merc406
04-27-2005, 10:37 PM
.........preacher sheets?? :laugh: I gotta remember that one :lol:

maraudernkc
04-28-2005, 04:12 AM
Tmac1337, you outdid yourself on the airbox. Great job!!! :)

We will be offreing this as an upgrade.

I will get pricing on them.

Looks like some of these will be coming into vogue soon!

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/1835s2.jpg

MarauderTJA
04-28-2005, 08:56 AM

Bradley G
You guys getting the Procharger Kit will absolutely love it! I cannot say enough, let guys go for a ride or show it off enough:banana2:

Tom, Cape Coral, Florida

MarauderTJA
04-28-2005, 08:58 AM
Congratulations Greg on selling 2 kits in what may be a record time from a free install proposal to takers!

AND ONE MORE TO GO!!!!
Congrats as well Greg! Once people get in a Procharger car, the kit will sell itself.

MarauderTJA
04-28-2005, 09:01 AM
Man, isn't that the truth. May the boost be with all of us S/C' MM's:banana2:

wesman
04-28-2005, 11:30 AM
'Around the turn into the straight away
I was blowing off everything that got in my way,

Stingrays and Jags were so far behind
I took my Cobra out of gear and let it coast to the line.'

duhtroll
04-28-2005, 03:43 PM
OK John -

When you're done with the nitrous kit you know who gets it!

-A

maraudernkc
04-29-2005, 04:57 PM
ONE LAST PROCHARGER/MARAUDER KIT LEFT. $5000.00 INSTALLED :burnout:

HwyCruiser
04-30-2005, 06:33 PM

(Last free Install)

Greg, let me fix this for you since you left today's dyno testing session with a fat deposit check with my name on it:

HwyCruiser Forced Induction Technologies kit # 5

(Last free Install)

We'll wait to argue over who gets assigned what kit number after all the checks clear the bank. :D

merc
04-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Wow HwyCruiser that great news. Send me pictures of the install party :) It's going to be a great S/C summer. :burnout:

HwyCruiser
04-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Thanks merc.

Greg and I went to visit the Porsche and VW crowd today to eat their food and get some base lines.

I just took my underdrives off and put the stock pullies back on and still pulled 274 rwhp and 291 rwtq at 13-13.5:1 AFR on their Mustang dyno. I wanted to check the ol' gal out before the install and get a good "before" figure. I can't wait to see what another 170 rwhp feels like (I'm hoping for anyway).

There sure were some neat and expensive toys laying about. This place is the cleanest speed shop I've ever been in. I guess when they are working on cars they have to keep a certain image.

A few pics in my gallery if anyone is interested...

TooManyFords
05-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Just to let you guys in K.C. know, the USPS has your check and it's on its way to you! The 12th just can't get here soon enough!

I just checked and all my gauges will be here Wednesday. I got the set of 5:
Boost, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Nitrous Pressure, Oil Temp (using it for tranny temp). Donny posted a link about the Nexus gauges, but in case you didn't see it, http://hp.autometer.com/products/nexus/index.html

Cool stuff, 'nuff said!

John

tmac1337
05-02-2005, 08:55 PM
You guys are going to be amazed at what this kit can do!

Dark_Knight7096
05-03-2005, 02:13 PM
If i had 5K i would jump on this deal in a second but unfortunately i'm as broke as broke can be:bigcry: The only thing i've got going now is the Marauderville III raffle (fingers and toes crossed), that appears to be the only way i'll get S/Ced within any reasonable amount of time. Kit looks great though, unfortunately i cannot afford this, or any other kit, and won't be able to anytime soon, but that doesn't stop me from giving you two thumbs way way up on this kit!:bows: Great work guys!!!

TooManyFords
05-04-2005, 06:38 AM
Greg,

I'm working Street & Trips for the trip down for the install. What is my target "20"?

Thanks!

John