PDA

View Full Version : Silver Marauder Found

UncleLar
04-28-2005, 02:54 PM
Howdy y'all,long time no post. I have been popping in and checking up on you guys though. I need to get out to a Chicken Meet and see everyone again.
I was over at my old yard at work today and I saw an '04 Silver Marauder parked in the lot. Turns out it belongs to one of my fellow drivers. I got to talk to him when we were rinsing down and mixing our loads to go out again. He believes he has seen this site on his computer,but didn't know about the Windy City Marauders and didn't stop by to say Howdy. He expressed interest in supercharging and I told him this is the place and y'all are the people to talk to. Now all he has to do is drop in and meet some of the nicest people anywhere. :coolman:

stevengerard
04-28-2005, 02:57 PM
tell him he's welcome to try my car.

seapickle
05-04-2005, 05:52 PM
No, I haven't seen this site before. I thought I had. Well, I purchased mine in late July. Has sunroof, heated seats, cd changer, trunk organizer and remote start. Stock performance. I'm pretty happy with it. This IS my everyday car. I'm probably not going to do anything to void the warranty...yet. I don't really go to the track and race. I just like decent performance from my auto on the street and highway, and this is good for me. I've heard about Trilogy superchargers. I'm totally uninformed and uneducated on all of this performance and supercharger stuff. 0-60 in 4.8 secs. Really? 1/4 mile in low to mid 12's? Sounds pretty serious for an everyday driver. I'm just curious if anyone could tell me drawbacks or side affects to supercharging or performance upgrade. Fuel mileage, traction control, ride, engine temp and stuff. I like it pretty much how it is. I don't know if spending 6 grand is worth it for that one or two times I pull up to a WRXsti or Mitsu Evo at the light and spank him. It would be nice. But 6 g's could buy me a used boat and it'll come in handy on the new house too. And hello UncleLar. - fellow ready-mix driver(seapickle)

SergntMac
05-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Ummm...You smell like a ghost, someone who's been reading the mail here a lot longer than you want us to believe. Doesn't matter, no problem. Just know you're welcome now, K?

We got a "chicken run" happening this May 15th, 2 PM, be there, K? Come with our brother "UncleLar", or, show up on your own. Doesn't matter again, K? Just show up. You won't be disappointed.

Rider90
05-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Welcome aboard seapickle, K?

:D :help:

RoyLPita
05-05-2005, 03:49 AM
Welcome aboard, Seapickle. Enjoy the site.

ckadiddle
05-05-2005, 08:02 AM
Welcome seapickle! This is a great bunch to hang out with.

jgc61sr2002
05-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Seapickle - Welcome to the MM site. :D

seapickle
05-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Ha...I didn't know ghosts smelled. Anyhow, I logged in for the first time this week and clicked on the links to Trilogy. Also read a few posts. So I got what I'd call a briefing. So, I know about Trilogy and it "sounds" like that's the cat's meow. Am I correct? At any rate, thank you for the welcome. I'd like to meet up on the 15th but will be out of town. Everyone here seems like a nice bunch of people. Thanks again. Be talkin' to ya soon. Later!
Ummm...You smell like a ghost, someone who's been reading the mail here a lot longer than you want us to believe. Doesn't matter, no problem. Just know you're welcome now, K?

We got a "chicken run" happening this May 15th, 2 PM, be there, K? Come with our brother "UncleLar", or, show up on your own. Doesn't matter again, K? Just show up. You won't be disappointed.