Rider90
04-28-2005, 04:52 PM
-POST DELETED-

Rider90
04-28-2005, 04:52 PM
-POST DELETED-

ncmm
04-28-2005, 04:57 PM
Great job, a true Marauder lover are you! I love mine that way too.
Silver Birch rules.

MM2004
04-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Man, that looks shweeeeeeet!! :2thumbs:

You got mail.

Mike.

Gunslinger
04-28-2005, 05:09 PM
Nice Krispy Kreme banner! Car looks good too.

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-28-2005, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE=Rider90]
http://midwestpanthers.net/detailed/2.jpg

I see Krispy Kreme and Snap-on. Looks good. Did you use Zaino?
Just imagine the results on Black, it gives off even a more sharper and deeper shine.
:up:
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2240ZAINO.JPG
And this was before I got the Grand Finale spray seal.

Rider90
04-28-2005, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=Rider90]
http://midwestpanthers.net/detailed/2.jpg

I see Krispy Kreme and Snap-on. Looks good. Did you use Zaino?
Just imagine the results on Black, it gives off even a more sharper and deeper shine.
:up:
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2240ZAINO.JPG
And this was before I got the Grand Finale spray seal.

That looks very nice, and I used Mothers.

UAW 588
04-28-2005, 05:45 PM
Nice pics. Two things to ask Santa for 1) Wheel Locks and 2) Rear Spoiler.

Rider90
04-28-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm not a fan of the rear spoiler look, it just isn't me, and no offense meant to those who have them. There isn't anything wrong with them, but a spoiler isn't for me. Wheel locks are a great idea though...Santa is quite a long way away :)

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Nice pics. Two things to ask Santa for 1) Wheel Locks and 2) Rear Spoiler.
Wheel locks= :up:
Rear spoiler= :down:

SergntMac
04-28-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm not a fan of the rear spoiler look, it just isn't me, and no offense meant to those who have them. There isn't anything wrong with them, but a spoiler isn't for me.
I knew there was something I liked about you...

UAW 588
04-28-2005, 06:00 PM
What am I, chopped liver. :lol:

Rider90
04-28-2005, 06:04 PM

Yeah speaking of which...
http://midwestpanthers.net/sgtmc.jpg
Do I have to bring a cake to the Chicken Run?

SergntMac
04-28-2005, 06:25 PM
Yeah speaking of which...Do I have to bring a cake to the Chicken Run?
Nope. Can't muster the air to blow out the candles anyway. Just remember that I don't hear very well anymore, so, talk (and drive) loud, K? And, please try not to trip over my oxygen line? That's rude dude, and painful at my end. BTW, if you know any broads looking for an old man, bring them? I'm looking to hire a new housemaid, owning a French costume outweighs educational accomplishment...

Other than this, I'm just another short, fat, geezer who can still drive rings around your sorry azz sonny, so, just be there, eh?

Rider90
04-28-2005, 06:27 PM
Nope. Can't muster the air to blow out the candles anyway. Just remember that I don't hear very well anymore, so, talk (and drive) loud, K? And, please try not to trip over my oxygen line? That's rude dude, and painful at my end. BTW, if you know any broads looking for an old man, bring them? I'm looking to hire a new housemaid, owning a French costume outweighs educational accomplishment...

Other than this, I'm just another short, fat, geezer who can still drive rings around your sorry azz sonny, so, just be there, eh?

:laugh:
Very nice. By the way, 100% oxygen + open flame = BAD. No candles for you anyway.

tbore007
04-28-2005, 08:38 PM
its alot of work to detail a car like that..im way over due.....

STLR FN
04-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Impressive results. I've used Mothers Clay Bar on my F-150 before... need to do it again. Red is a little harder to get that glossy, IMHO, but none-the-less it still looked good.

TheGuardian
04-29-2005, 12:13 AM
Oh man looking good. I spent 5 hours one day on mine and when I took a picture of the reflexion it came out like a fogged mirror. You can't even tell it's of a black car. I like the marauder lettering inserts.

bagpiper
04-29-2005, 05:49 AM
:laugh:
Very nice. By the way, 100% oxygen + open flame = BAD. No candles for you anyway.

I had detail shop clay bar my car,cost was $200.00.I own a early 300-A that was on the lot for almost a year before it was sold there were stains in the paint and had some swirl marks,there was no way I would trust the dealer to buff the car out it was worth the money.I still get comments from people that they have never seen a black car with paint that smooth and without swirl marks.That was 2 years ago I also keep it garaged and do not drive thru the winters Im sure that helps, I use a polish called Duragloss.

seans
04-29-2005, 06:29 AM
Your hard work was well worth it. Your car looks great. :2thumbs:

Heavy351
04-29-2005, 06:37 AM
That is sooooo clean..

I really need to spend some time cleaning up my car, those pictures just bring on the guilt and shame....

BTW where did you get that bracket your Ipod is mounted to? You can PM me unless you want to share...

twolow
04-29-2005, 06:51 AM
He posted that in a recent thread, search for 'ipod'. The bracket was purchased off Ebay.

That is sooooo clean..

I really need to spend some time cleaning up my car, those pictures just bring on the guilt and shame....

BTW where did you get that bracket your Ipod is mounted to? You can PM me unless you want to share...

Rider90
04-29-2005, 09:10 AM
He posted that in a recent thread, search for 'ipod'. The bracket was purchased off Ebay.
The motorola bracket was off eBay, but the actual iPod mount is from a Belkin cup holder mount that I took apart. Do a search for thread "Redneck Engineering." :D

Rider90
04-30-2005, 12:22 PM
I just wanted to get the word out there that I detailed it 150 miles ago and it still looks incredible. No rain yet, the weatherman keeps saying it will rain, since it was supposed to over the last three days. Maybe it will rain tonight. There is nothing on the paint that cannot be dusted off with the California Car Duster and the paint still feels as fresh and "glass-like" as when I cleaned it.

Usually after I just wax it, it only takes about 50 miles to collect the dust and road dubris on the wheels and paint. I'm at 150, and nothing. I'm doing this more often!!! Wheels are slick to the touch too. This metallic silver is blinding in the sun.

I got quite a few PMs asking what I used and it was "Clay Magic."