PDA

View Full Version : Another great job

03whitemach
04-29-2005, 07:12 AM
Well, my friend had his bone stock Marauder up to Dennis, a few months back to get it dyno tuned for his 80 shot of NOS. Prior to that his best was 14.5 ET, after the tune and 80 shot, he ran a best 13.5 ET.
Well, last weekend he went to Dennis again for an intake spacer and to re-tune his car for it and a 100 shot. By the time Dennis was done, he had a safe tune and put some serious power to the wheels. Dennis alos told him he could run a 125 shot safely with that tune. Well, friend couldn't wait to run the 125 shot, so he took out the 100 and made it a 125 shot.
Well, he called me last night from Bradenton motorsports, after 1 run he was not allowed to run again without a helmet. Of course, spinning out of the whole and a 2.1+ 60ft time, he ran a 13.2. I have no doubt that with some traction he is a 12 second car.
Jason says "Thanks Dennis". I will have my Mach up there in a couple weeks for my intake spacer and a tune.
Oh, yeah, and thanks again for lunch.:banana:

klmore
04-29-2005, 07:34 AM
Well, my friend had his bone stock Marauder up to Dennis, a few months back to get it dyno tuned for his 80 shot of NOS. Prior to that his best was 14.5 ET, after the tune and 80 shot, he ran a best 13.5 ET.
Well, last weekend he went to Dennis again for an intake spacer and to re-tune his car for it and a 100 shot. By the time Dennis was done, he had a safe tune and put some serious power to the wheels. Dennis alos told him he could run a 125 shot safely with that tune. Well, friend couldn't wait to run the 125 shot, so he took out the 100 and made it a 125 shot.
Well, he called me last night from Bradenton motorsports, after 1 run he was not allowed to run again without a helmet. Of course, spinning out of the whole and a 2.1+ 60ft time, he ran a 13.2. I have no doubt that with some traction he is a 12 second car.
Jason says "Thanks Dennis". I will have my Mach up there in a couple weeks for my intake spacer and a tune.
Oh, yeah, and thanks again for lunch.:banana:
With all of the Nitrous kits going into Marauders in recent weeks I think nitrous tunes will be the new in thing.:P

You gotta love the bottle. :D

carfixer
04-29-2005, 10:07 AM
Well, friend couldn't wait to run the 125 shot, so he took out the 100 and made it a 125 shot.

12 Seconds is very possible. I've made a total of 4 passes (at Bradenton) with the 125 shot, the best was 12.68, slowest was 12.9x. This was with the stock tires, 4.10 gears and underdrive pullies.

Glad to hear he has a good responsible tune for running his nitrous.

maraudernkc
04-29-2005, 10:13 AM
when do you hit the spray in the run?

12 Seconds is very possible. I've made a total of 4 passes (at Bradenton) with the 125 shot, the best was 12.68, slowest was 12.9x. This was with the stock tires, 4.10 gears and underdrive pullies.

Glad to hear he has a good responsible tune for running his nitrous.

carfixer
04-29-2005, 06:53 PM
when do you hit the spray in the run?
I usually hit it after the car moves about a car length. Too early and all you get it tire smoke. :burnout: