PDA

View Full Version : Jerry made me do it & kit #82

Donna
04-29-2005, 09:19 AM
Hi gang....

Yes, this is Donna from Trilogy :D . Jerry asked me to join this wonderful group list and I have enjoyed reading some of your threads and posts.

So, for my first post, I would like to let everyone know that I just took a deposit for kit #82 :banana: .

TGIF :beer: and have a great weekend.

By the way....I think we need to plan a Mercury Marauder "golf" outting !!!!!

Donna
Trilogy Accountant

CBT
04-29-2005, 09:21 AM
Hi Donna, way to go!

Rick-n-Miami
04-29-2005, 10:00 AM
Welcome Donna! Glad to hear about #82. I'm eagerly awaiting my #79 :)

maraudernkc
04-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Congrats!

Another supercharged Marauder. :banana:

Shaft333
04-29-2005, 10:35 AM
How do you play Marauder Golf?
Take a smart or a Mini and we smack it around with our Marauders until it falls into a hole? :D

Bluerauder
04-29-2005, 10:38 AM
Hi gang....
Yes, this is Donna from Trilogy :D .
Hi Donna ... welcome to the MM.Net !! :welcome: Congrats on your first post. Now get out there and get a Marauder before it's too late ............. :D

MikesMerc
04-29-2005, 12:04 PM
Congrat's Donna :beer:

BTW, let me know if you need any charity pamphlets passed out at this years dreamcruise:)

Tallboy
04-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Take a smart or a Mini and we smack it around with our Marauders until it falls into a hole? :D
That's just funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Welcome aboard, Donna! 82 kits? WOW!!:beer:

Cobra25
04-29-2005, 12:30 PM
Welcome to the site & Congrats on kit # 82 !

RoyLPita
04-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Welcome aboard, Donna. Jerry wouldn't let me buy the kit before I got a MM. Anyway, Enjoy!!!!

Donna
04-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Only if you can find us a course that will let us drive the Marauders on the course. Each drive would have to have a passanger and the passanger would have to hit the golf ball while the car is moving....kind like polo. Or, I can put you on my dog sled and see how good you can hit a golf ball, while be pulled by some Siberian Huskies.....:banned: .

Donna

Donna
04-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Hi Donna ... welcome to the MM.Net !! :welcome: Congrats on your first post. Now get out there and get a Marauder before it's too late ............. :D
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. NA....I want the MUSTANG:rolleyes: or Jerry will have to Supercharge my Escape for me. My half partner of "furwheeldrive" likes the Escape or he wants a convertible mustang, so he can go cruising with his mom !!!!! He would love the wind blowing in his fur in a convertible....lol. Oh....my half partner is my Siberian Husky....Keema

Donna

Bluerauder
04-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Each drive would have to have a passanger and the passanger would have to hit the golf ball while the car is moving....kind like polo.

Donna
Swinging a golf club within one foot of my Marauder??? :( That ain't happening. :rolleyes:

MarauderMike
04-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Donna, Great to see both you and Renata on the website. I've got to go along with Bluerader though, you aren't getting a golf club near my Marauder.
However, I'll volunteer to drive the beer wagon. :beer:

Donna
04-29-2005, 01:55 PM
Congrat's Donna :beer:

BTW, let me know if you need any charity pamphlets passed out at this years dreamcruise:)
thanks Mike....

unfortunately, I am not putting on the husky hike fundraiser this year:bigcry: . I just do not have enough volunteers to help me with all the prelim work this year and I surely can not do most of it by myself again. Anyone needs a good fundraiser coordinator :D

Donna

Donna
04-29-2005, 02:00 PM
Donna, Great to see both you and Renata on the website. I've got to go along with Bluerader though, you aren't getting a golf club near my Marauder.
However, I'll volunteer to drive the beer wagon. :beer:
LOL...your passanger better be hanging out that window pretty far then, when they swing that golf club.....:P .

Beer wagon nothing....you better be driving the margarita cart for me:banana:

So, does anyone on this group have a lising of the user ID's and the person name. I would love to know who some of these ID's belong to. I know I have dealt with many of you with the purchase of the your kits. I know Darryl's ID and Mike Z.....but who are the rest of you <grin>

Donna

jgc61sr2002
04-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi Donna - It's nice to have you aboard. :welcome: :D

MM03MOK
04-29-2005, 04:20 PM
Hi Donna! :welcome: Trilogy #61 a.k.a. Mary, a.k.a. :bunny2: , a.k.a. The Bunny Lady, a.k.a. SuperBunnyChick! :lol: We plan on making a visit in 3 weeks but we'll call first!

Bradley G
04-29-2005, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the collective Donna!

You say you like Mustang better?:depress: Than a Marauder?:banned:
'05 Mustang is way cool,But in a year, thier will be a Mustang at every go light.
I love the Attention the Marauder attracts:bunny2:
Just ask the Boss, if you can boost one of his Lux-o-barges for the weekend.
Then report back to us your experiences as you stal,... I mean cruise Woodward,
slaying any that dare.:D
Hope you have a great weekend!
Bradley G

MarauderMike
04-29-2005, 05:27 PM
So, does anyone on this group have a lising of the user ID's and the person name. I would love to know who some of these ID's belong to. I know I have dealt with many of you with the purchase of the your kits. I know Darryl's ID and Mike Z.....but who are the rest of you <grin>

Donna

Donna, you saw me on Tuesday when I stopped and talked with Jerry and picked up that disc and package from Renata.

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Donna, you saw me on Tuesday when I stopped and talked with Jerry and picked up that disc and package from Renata.
:welcome: , Donna

:hmmm: Speaking of disc, I still haven't recieved mine yet for entering the burnout contest.

Package............what package?????????

bigslim
04-29-2005, 09:25 PM
LOL...your passanger better be hanging out that window pretty far then, when they swing that golf club.....:P .

Beer wagon nothing....you better be driving the margarita cart for me:banana:

Donna
Of course you know me. You had your hand out counting the money before I even had it out of my pocket. Nice to see you here. There are other things out there other than golf.

Donna
04-30-2005, 05:07 AM
Welcome to the collective Donna!

You say you like Mustang better?:depress: Than a Marauder?:banned:
'05 Mustang is way cool,But in a year, thier will be a Mustang at every go light.
I love the Attention the Marauder attracts:bunny2:
Just ask the Boss, if you can boost one of his Lux-o-barges for the weekend.
Then report back to us your experiences as you stal,... I mean cruise Woodward,
slaying any that dare.:D
Hope you have a great weekend!
Bradley G
HI Bradley...

actually, my favorite car would be a '69" red mustang. lol....and yes, I have driven all of the Trilogy vehicle, except the 05 Mustang. I could get myself in deep trouble with a supercharged Marauder.....lol. :help:

Donna

Donna
04-30-2005, 05:09 AM
Hi Donna! :welcome: Trilogy #61 a.k.a. Mary, a.k.a. :bunny2: , a.k.a. The Bunny Lady, a.k.a. SuperBunnyChick! :lol: We plan on making a visit in 3 weeks but we'll call first!

Mary....We really hope you do stop by when you come :D . We love having our customer come by and visit..

Donna

Donna
04-30-2005, 05:11 AM
:welcome: , Donna

:hmmm: Speaking of disc, I still haven't recieved mine yet for entering the burnout contest.

Package............what package?????????
LOL....disc????? What disc & package???? Ok, I will have this checked out for you on Monday.

Donna
04-30-2005, 05:16 AM
Of course you know me. You had your hand out counting the money before I even had it out of my pocket. Nice to see you here. There are other things out there other than golf.
LOL....Who me?????? CASH.....nice green cash :banana: . Lets see, golf, bowling, bike riding, hiking, canoeing & camping. Nuf said......lol. Have a good weekend Slim and you owe me a ride in your car......:rolleyes:

Donna

Bradley G
04-30-2005, 05:25 AM
Hey Donna,
Well a '69" narrows the audience a bit.:D
I would have to agree,Older stangs are cool.
Trouble?
Ask Jerry ,what his $ecrete is LOL
Jerry took Big slims father and I for a ride last year at DWC,and he was:nono: by the LEO's and cheered on by the spectaters.
One of the LEO'S must have followed us for a bit,He got our attention from a couple lanes over(all of them)Pointed to Mr. Speed and held up two fingers.
I guess he was a bit more tolerant than most.
Hope to meet you this time.
Will you be around the week of DMC?
Bradley G

HI Bradley...

actually, my favorite car would be a '69" red mustang. lol....and yes, I have driven all of the Trilogy vehicle, except the 05 Mustang. I could get myself in deep trouble with a supercharged Marauder.....lol. :help:

Donna

MarauderMike
04-30-2005, 05:43 AM
LOL....disc????? What disc & package???? Ok, I will have this checked out for you on Monday.
The disc and item I was referring to had to do with Marauderville III efforts, not the burn out video.

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-30-2005, 06:11 AM
:bounce: :thanks:

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-30-2005, 06:15 AM
The disc and item I was referring to had to do with Marauderville III efforts, not the burn out video.
The disc I was referring to has to do with the burnout contest not Marauderville III efforts. :cool:

bigslim
04-30-2005, 08:14 AM
LOL....Who me?????? CASH.....nice green cash :banana: . Lets see, golf, bowling, bike riding, hiking, canoeing & camping. Nuf said......lol. Have a good weekend Slim and you owe me a ride in your car......:rolleyes:

Donna
I will stop by this week and give you a ride.

BillyGman
04-30-2005, 12:11 PM
I guess I'm kinda late arriving at this thread, but welcome to the board Donna. I remember briefly speaking with you over the phone last year when I placed the order for Trilogy kit #24. Thanks for the info about the TRILOGY supercharger kit count being up to #82. :banana2: :burnout:

TechHeavy
04-30-2005, 12:16 PM
Hi Donna! We talked on the phone a while back, (kit #58) and you asked me, "Why would you want to wire the money when you could send a check or money order for so much less?".... because I have to have the kit RIGHT NOW! LOL! :)
What a trip! Welcome to the hive Donna! Can't wait to see you at events! :party:

BillyGman
04-30-2005, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=TechHeavy] "Why would you want to wire the money when you could send a check or money order for so much less?".... because I have to have the kit RIGHT NOW! LOL! :)
[QUOTE] Yep....I know what you mean. I couldn't wait either, so I used my credit card #

Tallboy
04-30-2005, 09:28 PM
It sure is nice to see other Trilogy employees on the site-I'll bet that's a fun place to work!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in August-can't wait!:burnout:

King Fubar
05-01-2005, 05:26 AM
Welcome Donna........I am the proud father of #69. The only problem I have is my wife wants to supercharge her Escape too.