PDA

View Full Version : Custom DiabloSport Tune #'s !

Cobra25
05-01-2005, 07:56 AM
About 2 weeks ago I brought my Marauder into DiabloSport for a custom Tune by Scott Beer. The base run before Scott started was 381 RWHO & 371 RWTQ. After about 7-8 pulls Scott got it up too 401 RWHP & 382 RWTQ. Scott wasn't happy with that so he asked me to come back in about 2 weeks and he would make up a whole new tune for my Marauder .I went back on 4-30-05 & my new tune was made up as promissed, the car was back on the dyno ,this time I added a K&N Air charger kit & a DiabloSport MAFia. Scott did a few more pull's on the Dyno & I ended up with 443 RWHP & 390 RWTQ. The car idle's so smooth at idle ,it's like the car is turned off almost. It takes off & sounds like a F 16 Fighter Jet when you get into the pedal. Scott also told me my gas mileage will increase . Before The first run 2 weeks ago I was getting 14.6 with my tune doing 80-85 highway with the A/C on. After the first tune by Scott it went up to 18.7 MPG ,80-85 With the A/C on. It increased 4.1 MPG. Next time I do a run I'll post the final MPG numbers. Scott Beer did a great job on my Marauder & I'm very happy with the result's I got. I'm getting alot better MPG and I got a 62 RWHP increase & 19 RWTQ increase. If you are ever in need a Great Dyno tune in South Florida Scott Beer at Diablosport is where to go. We will be doing a Dyno day at DiabloSport in the near Future & then a run down to Dania Beach for a Beach Party. :up:

tmac1337
05-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Glad to see that you will be driving by a few more gas stations now!

Logan
05-01-2005, 10:11 AM
While you're free to mention your preference and results in chips, be aware the promotion of a non-supporting vendor is strictly prohibited.

This thread is walking that fine line and as such I'm leaving it untouched, but subsquent mentions of identifying contact information will result in thread removal.

Don't bother complaining or whining to me about it. If the vendor in question wants to advertise here, they can call, just like everyone else.

MaLo03
05-01-2005, 11:15 AM
I like to see that car on the road some time. must be nice looking at that car moving about.

tmac1337
05-02-2005, 07:37 AM
Picture to boot
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/diabloZ1.jpg