PDA

View Full Version : Southern Mustand and Ford

Bonedriver
05-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Hey guys!

We have planned an open dyno day scheduled for the 21st of May.
It will be held at Powerzone Performance in North Charleston.

Two pulls for $35 bucks and if you want we can do two wideband pulls for $60 but you have to wait till the end of the line since it takes longer.

More info can be found here as soon as it's finalized:
www.southernmustangandford.com (http://www.southernmustangandford.com/)

Since I am the only panther in the group right now I would love to have you come out! I took third in the Host class in our last carshow. At the carshow alot of members express great intrest in the Marauder and would love to see more of them.

Marauderman
05-05-2005, 03:22 PM
I for one , am very enthusied about your enthusium on your car--I only wish you had an MM --your efforts are so superb--they would be so great on an MM--oh well--you Vic is what I was thinking of getting when I heard of the MM possibilities...that is history now----ok --to your point--

As I have mentioned before- we are mostly involved with those close to our area and a trip to your area would be really just too far for a "day" event for us---we have done some half way thingys where we meet at a conveient place mid range--but it does take planning--our states are bigger than most people realize---it's no wonder we have such a problem getting alot of us together who are on this board--some are on the coast and just don't even post up cause of it----but we keep at it---

Your invite is always welcomed and you are too for being with us at any time you can be--hopefully we can be at a place where we all can get together someday---

A look at your web site says alot --hopefully we can be like that some day--we are still in a small group but we are hopefull others will come around...

Gas being the price it is today is also a factor more than before--so all in all--we are saying we are keeping everything in the forfront for future possibilities...hope you understand...

Please keep us informed as you have stated here--we love your input even though it is so far away--who knows--it may start a MM club locally there by chance--you never know---- good luck and again --keep us up to date--Thanks.......Tom

Bonedriver
05-11-2005, 08:01 PM
I know exactly what you mean. Our club likes to travel a lot. On the 12th of June we are cruising up to Florence to check out this Mustang Junkyard and a Pig Pickin'.

I will always try to keep an eye over here for things you guys do. There is a Mercury dealership in Florence (my hometown) and the GM there Mr. Able owns a MM. I tried to hook up with him one day, but he was out at lunch.

Anyway, I'll try to keep you guys informed on whats going on. We have just been notified by the MCA (Mustang Club of America) that we are the largest "Ford" club in SC. We're pretty proud of that.

Our clubs event page stays pretty full with all kinds of stuff thoughout the southeast.

Thomas

Had I known about the MM, I would most definitely bought it instead!!!

Marauderman
05-18-2005, 09:23 AM
I know exactly what you mean. Our club likes to travel a lot. On the 12th of June we are cruising up to Florence to check out this Mustang Junkyard and a Pig Pickin'.

I will always try to keep an eye over here for things you guys do. There is a Mercury dealership in Florence (my hometown) and the GM there Mr. Able owns a MM. I tried to hook up with him one day, but he was out at lunch.

Anyway, I'll try to keep you guys informed on whats going on. We have just been notified by the MCA (Mustang Club of America) that we are the largest "Ford" club in SC. We're pretty proud of that.

Our clubs event page stays pretty full with all kinds of stuff thoughout the southeast.

Thomas

Had I known about the MM, I would most definitely bought it instead!!!

........nice being labelled the Largest Club in SC.....cool.....we're still young and growing......... but just the same....
........look for upcoming announcement for our June Meet ....maybe a trip to Charlotte to enjoy a day of dynos at one of our race shops might interest you--stay tuned.....Tom

Bonedriver
05-22-2005, 11:19 PM
Our club is always about cruisin'!!! :burnout:

Maybe we could work something out in the fall/winter? Our summer is pretty packed right now...:party: