PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Meeting #22 - May 14, 2005

Agent M79
05-06-2005, 04:39 AM
Date/Time:
Saturday May 14, 2005 - 12:00PM

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st=" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Quaker Steak & Lube</st1:place></st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:State>Interstate I-85, Exit <st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">49
7731 Gateway Lane NW
Concord, NC 28027
704-979-LUBE (5823)</st1:Street></st1:address>
<st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on"></st1:Street></st1:address>
<st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">Saturday! Saturday!! SATURDAY!!! The Carolinas one and only Mercury Marauder club featuring some seriously sinister sedans prowling the streets of Charlotte chewing up the pavement and spitting (that's a "p", not an "h") it out as gravel! Be there! Be there!! BE THERE!!!</st1:Street></st1:address>

Marauderman
05-06-2005, 08:38 AM
We'll be there.......and to those who show ..be the first to get the scoop on another Carolina Marauder "First"... he..he...he.......

Proudcop
05-06-2005, 09:07 AM
I plan on being there! The damage to mine has been completely fixed. Also had the back Mercury emblem removed and the trunk repainted, now I just need a new grill to get rid of the front emblem. See ya'll then!

:beer: Salute!

JCB

SC Cheesehead
05-07-2005, 05:46 AM
Hey dere!

We're planning on attending too, but we'll just be two for this trip. The "official" C-M mascot :puppy: will stay home for this one. Look forward to meeting you, Proudcop.

SCCH

Proudcop
05-07-2005, 01:58 PM
And you as well Cheese!:D

dok
05-11-2005, 10:05 AM
We will be there.

Bonedriver
05-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Damn... I'll be at a photoshoot with my club at Boone Hall Plantation...

I would've loved to seen those MM's all lined up!!!

Maybe next meeting!

Butch
05-12-2005, 04:26 AM
Right now, I am planning on being there.

I even cleaned up the MM already so I don't have to spend too much time on it Saturday morning.

See ya!

Marauderman
05-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Right now, I am planning on being there.

I even cleaned up the MM already so I don't have to spend too much time on it Saturday morning.

See ya!
......ah...my man Butch ..My other S/C buddy...glad you'll be there for the update ..big news event.......to start things off...lets begin with......We'll be showing up in another Black beauty ...and there is more.......now that outta get things going.....

Butch
05-12-2005, 06:09 PM
For some reason, I feel that it isn't another MM you will be showing up in, just because I don't see you buying another black one. I would see you buying a silver or blue one if you went that route.

So...My guess is a new Thunderbird, or an '05 Mustang.....

Then...For the additional info you have for us, you are going to rebuild the ever living **** out of your MM motor and piss the rest of us off.

Just my guesses for now....

Looks like it may be a very nice day on Saturday...So far....

......ah...my man Butch ..My other S/C buddy...glad you'll be there for the update ..big news event.......to start things off...lets begin with......We'll be showing up in another Black beauty ...and there is more.......now that outta get things going.....

Agent M79
05-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Nope. It's a Vespa with a side-car.

Butch
05-12-2005, 06:26 PM
I didn't think they came in black....(maybe he had it painted!)

Nope. It's a Vespa with a side-car.

Marauderman
05-12-2005, 06:35 PM
For some reason, I feel that it isn't another MM you will be showing up in, just because I don't see you buying another black one. I would see you buying a silver or blue one if you went that route.

Then...For the additional info you have for us, you are going to rebuild the ever living **** out of your MM motor and piss the rest of us off.

Just my guesses for now....

Looks like it may be a very nice day on Saturday...So far....
......ah......don't ya just love thses kinda things--almost like a...naw..that word /phrase got some in trouble awhile back....so for a hint...but could be a start of #2

Marauderman
05-13-2005, 09:14 AM
I didn't think they came in black....(maybe he had it painted!)
..has a side track....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTCH!!!!!! :birthday: :birthday: :party: :party:

Butch
05-13-2005, 04:48 PM
......ah......don't ya just love thses kinda things--almost like a...naw..that word /phrase got some in trouble awhile back....so for a hint...but could be a start of #2
#2? It's not poop is it? Black poop....

Thanks for the B-Day wishes....

SC Cheesehead
05-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Hey Butch,
Happy Birthday as well from us'ns down SC way, :cake:
look forward to seeing you Saturday.

".....#2? It's not poop is it? Black poop...." Hey, knowing marauderman, if it IS poop, it's gonna be FAST poop! :run:
SCCH

Marauderman
05-13-2005, 06:15 PM
#2? It's not poop is it? Black poop....

Thanks for the B-Day wishes....
..............your so funny:lol:--I didn't think of it that way:lol:--

And your welcome on the wishes----

..........am saving the 411 on my news for all those at the meet to be the first to know---some maybe surpised --some may not-

-but to some who know a guy named "Reed" in Alt, reading this--he is smiling and laughing his aXXX off now just on this statement alone.....

FordNut
05-13-2005, 06:49 PM
..............your so funny:lol:--I didn't think of it that way:lol:--

And your welcome on the wishes----

..........am saving the 411 on my news for all those at the meet to be the first to know---some maybe surpised --some may not-

-but to some who know a guy named "Reed" in Alt, reading this--he is smiling and laughing his aXXX off now just on this statement alone.....
OK, I know Reed, he hasn't been talking about your s/p. Anxious to hear all about it.