PDA

View Full Version : These are the longest 2 weeks in my life

txmarauder
05-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Donna said it would be about 2 weeks to get the kit together and then ship, damn now it will be three weeks then before i get it and its only been 1 week.:alone:

BillyGman
05-07-2005, 03:15 AM
I can't even imagine how that must be. I bought my #24 back when there wasn't any waiting period at all, and so I received my kit on the same week that I ordered it. BTW, what kit # will yours be?

Tallboy
05-07-2005, 04:10 AM
Hang in there, man. It's well worth the wait. :beer:

MarauderMike
05-07-2005, 05:52 AM
Think Carly Simon....................."Anticipation"

Believe me, it's worth the wait! Enjoy.

Bradley G
05-07-2005, 06:11 AM
Man, Trilogy may have to start working two shifts :bricks:

I was just notified, I am invited to help another member install His Kit!:banana2: :bows:
This summer's events are shapping up quite nicely!:baaa:
Bradley G

Smokie
05-07-2005, 06:36 AM
Donna said it would be about 2 weeks to get the kit together and then ship, damn now it will be three weeks then before i get it and its only been 1 week.:alone:Daydream about what it will be like to drive your car after the install...it will help....not.:D

MikesMerc
05-07-2005, 08:13 AM
The build up of anticipation makes it all the sweeter the first time you fire her up and take it for a spin. :banana:

jgc61sr2002
05-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Donna said it would be about 2 weeks to get the kit together and then ship, damn now it will be three weeks then before i get it and its only been 1 week.:alone:

Good things come to those who wait. :D

txmarauder
05-07-2005, 10:26 AM
I will be #80:D. 1 week 4 days to go:alone:

blackf0rk
05-07-2005, 10:41 AM
I just ordered mine on Wednesday...Donna said 2.5-3 weeks for me too :(

BillyGman
05-07-2005, 12:03 PM
I just ordered mine on Wednesday...Donna said 2.5-3 weeks for me too :(
Donna the Trilogy Nazi says "NO SUPERCHARGER FOR YOU (for three weeks)"... :D

MarauderMike
05-07-2005, 12:48 PM

I believe that would be, "Donna, Our Lady of Trilogy", be nice or she might slap your wrist with a ruler! :nono:

blackf0rk
05-07-2005, 01:08 PM
*singing* Oooh donna, oooh donna *singing*

:sing:

O well, it may be three weeks before I see the almighty beast of Marauderdom, but the wait is worth the look on some 50's-somthin' guys face driving his Corvette as I pass with class as he stares at my.. ehem, you get the idea ;)

:burnout:

:drool:

Tallboy
05-08-2005, 04:39 AM
23 years old and quoting Ritchie Valens?

Most impressive.:up:

Bradley G
05-08-2005, 04:49 AM
How bout 23 and having a Trilogy Marauder?

I got to meet this guy!:bows: with any luck,Lookz like, I May!:beer:
Bradley G:D

BillyGman
05-08-2005, 05:20 AM
How bout 23 and having a Trilogy Marauder?

U can say that again. I'm almost jealous!!! But more power to him.;)

Bradley G
05-08-2005, 05:29 AM
OK Billy,

"how about 23 and,..;) "
He still has a ways to go BuddY!:D
Not saying he won't get there!:P mind you.
Bradley G

U can say that again. I'm almost jealous!!! But more power to him.;)

txmarauder
05-09-2005, 07:28 AM
1 week 2 days:(

blackf0rk
05-09-2005, 07:58 AM
U can say that again. I'm almost jealous!!! You jealous? You don't have to be, anytime you wanna swing by you can drive it around for a bit! :D Then we'll go cruising and show 'em who's boss, right?

...But more power to him.;) Wow, more power to me? Heh, I'll have a challenge trying to manage the power ofjust the Trilogy. Don't know if I can handle much more ;)

:lol:

Yea, I used to listen to the oldies all the time - great music!

Donna
05-09-2005, 12:03 PM
I did NOT ;) <evil grin>

Donna

Donna
05-09-2005, 12:08 PM
:banana2: I just took another order today......that puts us at 85 kits.:D

Donna

Man, Trilogy may have to start working two shifts :bricks:

I was just notified, I am invited to help another member install His Kit!:banana2: :bows:
This summer's events are shapping up quite nicely!:baaa:
Bradley G

Donna
05-09-2005, 12:13 PM
LOL....thanks Mike. I gave up my violin case and stripped suit years ago. But, I can still have my dog get him ;) . He will just lick him to death....typical Siberian....loves everyone.

Donna

I believe that would be, "Donna, Our Lady of Trilogy", be nice or she might slap your wrist with a ruler! :nono:

Donna
05-09-2005, 12:20 PM
Well, at least you started singing my favorite song......:D . We took a lot of orders in the past few weeks, so we will get them out as soon as we can guys.......wait, wait, wait.....sigh. And everyone is right....it will be well worth the wait. If anyone knows about waiting, it is Darryl. And he will tell you, it was well worth it. OH, and he did take me for a ride in his car last week, as promised. Very impressive:banana2:

Donna

:sing:

O well, it may be three weeks before I see the almighty beast of Marauderdom, but the wait is worth the look on some 50's-somthin' guys face driving his Corvette as I pass with class as he stares at my.. ehem, you get the idea ;)

:drool:

TopCat
05-09-2005, 01:33 PM
:banana2: I just took another order today......that puts us at 85 kits.:D

Donna
Congradulations-If I were gonna go with a sc it would be a Trilogy for sure.

Bradley G
05-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Welcome TopCat!,

Bradley G

TopCat
05-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Welcome TopCat!,

Bradley G
Thanks! Been lurking in the background for a while. Seems like a pretty cool place.

Tallboy
05-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Thanks! Been lurking in the background for a while. Seems like a pretty cool place.
Welcome aboard, Topcat! You'll like it here.:)

txmarauder
05-10-2005, 06:05 PM
1 week and 1 day:o

gpfarrell
05-11-2005, 06:33 AM
But, I can still have my dog get him ;) . He will just lick him to death....typical Siberian....loves everyone. Donna

You got a Husky? I'm liking your company more all the time... ours loves everyone too, provided they're on 2 legs... anything on 4 legs tends to get caught in her teeth.

txmarauder
05-11-2005, 09:55 AM
7 days,:o cant wait.:)

Donna
05-11-2005, 02:54 PM
You got a Husky? I'm liking your company more all the time... ours loves everyone too, provided they're on 2 legs... anything on 4 legs tends to get caught in her teeth.
Sure do. He is 11 years old. He was my main lead dog with the sled team that I did races with (dog sled races guys..... :D ). Gotta love em.

Donna

Donna
05-11-2005, 02:56 PM
7 days,:o cant wait.:)
:baaa: still counting those days:confused: . It hopefully will not be too much longer, then your fun will really begin.

Donna:P

Donna
05-11-2005, 02:57 PM
Welcome TopCat!,

Bradley G
Welcome Topcat!!!

Happy Birthday Bradley G. Here a toast to Brad.....:beer:
Donna

txmarauder
05-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Well if i did not count down the days on the thread then none of the replies lately would be about the topic.:lol:

Jerry Barnes
05-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Hey Folks,

We are working very hard to get the kits packed for shipment next week. Thanks for being patient. The demand for superchargers has been pretty brisk lately. A lot more then we had expected. I started preparing kits numbered through #90 and guess what! We have sold up to #87 and the others may be spoken for already by new customers. WOW! I guess #100 isn't as far off as I anticipated. We could easily be at #100 by June.

Lidio has been doing a great job of rebuilding Trilogy #1. It should be ready by late next week. Lidio discovered some interesting facts about the engine failure. It may not have been what we thought caused the problem. Lidio is posting some information later tonight. Stay tuned! I can't wait to get the car back to the track!

Lidio is also working on the calibration for the F150. You won't believe it! Only running 4.5 lbs. of boost and already smokin the tires!!!! Wait until we get it to 8 lbs. The truck is running great and Lidio has, as usual, done a great job!!!

I just got off the phone with Mike Z. and offered some suggestions for the Sunday Raffle Drawing to spread the wealth. He is talking to Dave P. right now and we will let you know what we have decided by tomorrow.

We may have a prototype supercharged Mustang running by June, so stay tuned for that one! This should be a rock crusher!

Just made my hotel reservations for the ChiTown Dream Cruise. Going to help Jerry Robbin, President of the IMOA, with the set up and pitch in for the weekend. Can't wait to get back to Chicago and visit all our friends there. What a great town!!! I don't think I am bringing a Marauder, think I am bringing the 39 Ford Street Rod. Slammed, Shaved, Blown, Chopped. Did I ever mention I love anything with wheels?

Anyway, there a lot of exciting things happening! Talk to you later!

Jerry

txmarauder
05-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Got the email i have been waiting for, the kit is on its way. Hopefully it will be here by next weekend. Thank you Trilogy for shipping it today instead of waiting till monday now it will be traveling over the weekend which will get it here sooner. Thanks again. Greg

bigslim
05-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Wow, more Trilogy's in the family. OK!!! :D

MARAUDER S/C #5
05-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey Folks,

We are working very hard to get the kits packed for shipment next week. Thanks for being patient. The demand for superchargers has been pretty brisk lately. A lot more then we had expected. I started preparing kits numbered through #90 and guess what! We have sold up to #87 and the others may be spoken for already by new customers. WOW! I guess #100 isn't as far off as I anticipated. We could easily be at #100 by June.

Lidio has been doing a great job of rebuilding Trilogy #1. It should be ready by late next week. Lidio discovered some interesting facts about the engine failure. It may not have been what we thought caused the problem. Lidio is posting some information later tonight. Stay tuned! I can't wait to get the car back to the track!

Lidio is also working on the calibration for the F150. You won't believe it! Only running 4.5 lbs. of boost and already smokin the tires!!!! Wait until we get it to 8 lbs. The truck is running great and Lidio has, as usual, done a great job!!!

I just got off the phone with Mike Z. and offered some suggestions for the Sunday Raffle Drawing to spread the wealth. He is talking to Dave P. right now and we will let you know what we have decided by tomorrow.

We may have a prototype supercharged Mustang running by June, so stay tuned for that one! This should be a rock crusher!

Just made my hotel reservations for the ChiTown Dream Cruise. Going to help Jerry Robbin, President of the IMOA, with the set up and pitch in for the weekend. Can't wait to get back to Chicago and visit all our friends there. What a great town!!! I don't think I am bringing a Marauder, think I am bringing the 39 Ford Street Rod. Slammed, Shaved, Blown, Chopped. Did I ever mention I love anything with wheels?

Anyway, there a lot of exciting things happening! Talk to you later!

Jerry
Thanks for all the info Jerry and good luck with all of it! :beer:

MARAUDER S/C #5
05-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Got the email i have been waiting for, the kit is on its way. Hopefully it will be here by next weekend. Thank you Trilogy for shipping it today instead of waiting till monday now it will be traveling over the weekend which will get it here sooner. Thanks again. Greg
NICE.......................... ...;)

Donna
05-14-2005, 09:16 AM
:D And we know you will love it after you get it installed. :burnout: Enjoy and please let us know that you got it.

I have to agree with Jerry....in the past few weeks, we have taken a lot of request for the kits. And we thank everyone who has placed their orders and being so understanding about the shipping of your kits.

Donna

Smokie
05-14-2005, 10:10 AM
Lidio has been doing a great job of rebuilding Trilogy #1. It should be ready by late next week. Lidio discovered some interesting facts about the engine failure. It may not have been what we thought caused the problem. Lidio is posting some information later tonight. Stay tuned! I can't wait to get the car back to the track, JerryJerry, I saw the thread by Lidio this morning and responded to it, I no longer can find it.:dunno:

Jerry Barnes
05-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Jerry, I saw the thread by Lidio this morning and responded to it, I no longer can find it.:dunno:

Smokie,

You are correct. I pulled the plug on that thread because after talking to my engineers, Lidio, and others, we are not sure that Lidio's post could have been the sole cause. So, I talked to Lidio and we decided that there may be other factors involved that were not part of the post and we needed some additional data from the PCM to clarify some of our theories. So, rather then cause more questions we will wait until some further analysis is done. Suffice to say, the Bosch pump is the best on the market and if the knock sensors are functioning, it should have degraded the performance rather then cause a catastophic failure. So the jury is still out. The car had been abused every single mile of its life and it could have been a piston or rod failure also, which was our initial assumption given it was running 14 lbs of boost, race fuel, early tests with nitrous, etc.

Thanks

Jerry

Smokie
05-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Thanks Jerry, I am very happy to know I didn't imagine the whole thing....:lol:

MarauderMike
05-14-2005, 01:59 PM
I saw the block at Lidio's the other day, needless to say that aluminum blocks to not fair well to inadvertent parts seperation. Not even heavy enough to make a good boat anchor out of, darn!