PDA

View Full Version : 4th Annual All Mercury Day at La Palma Park in Anaheim

JACook
05-10-2005, 09:35 PM
So I was showing Blue to one of the IMOA guys at the recent Knott's show, and he mentioned that
if we could get together enough '03/'04 Marauders to come to the All Mercury Day in October, they
would create a class for us. The show is at La Palma Park in Anaheim, on October 23.

So, how 'bout it? I'm planning on entering Blue regardless, (not that it's anything all that special)
but it'd sure be cool to have a few more '03/'04s come along...

torinodan
05-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Dang, I'll be back home by Oct! I get to miss all the fun.

NAVCHAP
05-11-2005, 04:39 AM
Talked to the IMOA folks at the Ford Weekend at Knott's. Nice folks. Saw your blue MM and a silver MM parked with a classic MM, but didn't see any owners. If our work schedule permits it, would like to participate. Already a member of IMOA, had to join to go on the brickyard lap last year. Regards, -kjs-

ParkRanger
05-11-2005, 10:19 AM
So I was showing Blue to one of the IMOA guys at the recent Knott's show, and he mentioned that
if we could get together enough '03/'04 Marauders to come to the All Mercury Day in October, they
would create a class for us. The show is at La Palma Park in Anaheim, on October 23.

So, how 'bout it? I'm planning on entering Blue regardless, (not that it's anything all that special)
but it'd sure be cool to have a few more '03/'04s come along...

Sounds like it would be a nice day. Please count me in and keep us advised. :D

PR :burnout:

JACook
05-12-2005, 01:06 AM
Talked to the IMOA folks at the Ford Weekend at Knott's. Nice folks. Saw your blue MM and a silver MM parked with a classic MM, but didn't see any owners. If our work schedule permits it, would like to participate. Already a member of IMOA, had to join to go on the brickyard lap last year. Regards, -kjs- Well drat. I'm sorry I missed you. Musta been out seeing the sights. I did meet the lady that owns
the silver MM, but her name ecapes me at the moment. She was working the IMOA booth.

I've also met the gent that owns the black '63 MM that was parked next to the silver one. Tom Yanulaitis.
A really great guy. Lives not far from here in Anaheim. My son has a '63 Monterey, and Tom's been a
great source of information, among other things.