PDA

View Full Version : Fastlane

CRUZTAKER
02-28-2003, 06:41 PM
Who else is pissed fast lane isn't on?

I need my dose................ya nowhata I mean Vern?

:bows:

WAIT A MINUTE, Baywatch reunion; those are not ricer chicks.

O's Fan Rich
03-01-2003, 06:13 AM
You're the guy watching that!! STOP and maybe it will go away. I decided not to watch it due to their abuse and destruction of classic cars.
I gotta protest something!:D

vaderv
03-01-2003, 09:32 AM
Yep made me po'd the way they smacked up those cars too. Still missed the show though. ; )

RF Overlord
03-01-2003, 01:28 PM
If they destroyed a bunch of nice cars, then I'm glad I never saw the show and glad that it's off the air...

CRUZTAKER
03-01-2003, 02:59 PM
Its just TV. You know. Make believe. Just as the people are getting shot up, the car crashes are fake too. Remember Dukes of Hazzard?
They certainly did not tear up THAT MANY real dodges.

Besides, I'm in it for the women!

RCSignals
03-01-2003, 04:33 PM
While they did destroy a Mustang, they mostly seem to destroy Chevys and Mopars ;)

WolfeBros
03-01-2003, 04:39 PM
If they did destroy one vintage car it is one more than is being made to replace it. Glad the show is gone IMHO.:alone:

RF Overlord
03-01-2003, 04:44 PM
RIGHT ON, WOLFIE!!!.......

RF Overlord
03-01-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by CRUZTAKER
Its just TV. You know. Make believe. Just as the people are getting shot up, the car crashes are fake too. Remember Dukes of Hazzard?
They certainly did not tear up THAT MANY real dodges.

Wanna bet? Read this (http://www.dukefarm.com/tvguide.html)...
In part, it tells how they destroyed several dozen of these beautiful cars PER SEASON...

:down: :mad:

CRUZTAKER
03-01-2003, 08:06 PM
DAMNNNNNN....
I was just bored the other nite. No one was online, and besides, I said I watch the show for the girls. Particulary Tiffany A.T.

YOU GUYS must be sick. I never even noticed all the cars being destroyed until you mentioned it. I like the girlies....There was a special episode a couple weeks back....those who watch know.....T.A.S and another female....

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

I guess at 37, I don't fit the profile.
Still watch the girls more than the cars.

PLEASE, allow me to finish this thread, and I promise not to mention television shows that do not give equal rights to automobiles ever again.

:nono:

PS That was my wifes favorite episode

......nanny,nanny,nanny! :banana:

VERN
03-02-2003, 01:08 PM
No Cruz - I don't know what you mean..... :)

VERN

prchrman
03-03-2003, 06:01 AM
Baywatch, no way, no way, no way...