PDA

View Full Version : Carolinas Marauder Meet #22 - WRAP UP!

Agent M79
05-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Not to bad a turn out for the Carolina Crew!

Good eats, great friends, awesome cars. Is there more?

Watch this spot for info on next months meet. Pretty sure we may be looking at a mountain cruise but will gather more details.

I have coerced... I mean received certain assurances that we will have some shirts to look at before the next meet as well. I am going to look into a way to make them perpetually available to all who care for one as well.

Thank you Butch for showing us how to make smoke and leave dual black lines in the parking lot. Though Proudcop and I attempted to follow suit, are lines are a little on the grayish side...

See ya next month y'all!

Butch
05-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Thank you Butch for showing us how to make smoke and leave dual black lines in the parking lot. Though Proudcop and I attempted to follow suit, are lines are a little on the grayish side...

See ya next month y'all!
No problem....Glad to do it...Very glad!!!
:burn:

Hopefully, Marauderman got it on Video for us...

It was a great meet. Glad I got to make it to this one.

My vote for the next meet is at the dyno shop. Marauderman is going to try to talk to them about all of us showing up there. I *badly* need to get mine on a dyno for some "summer tuning". Gotta do something to keep up with Marauderman and his surprise!

Marauderman - Make sure you PM me the contact info for the shop so that I can talk to them about my needs.

Talk to you guys later!

Marauderman
05-14-2005, 04:13 PM
Well- First off-- I and Ms M enjoyed all of you today and I have posted a separate thread on my engine--go check it out---

I will talk with CPRACING , Ralph the owner, and see what we can work out--will post all data and stuff here --so keep checking back in--maybe some dynos, some food and who knows what--am sure there'll be alot of other cars there as well -- if we can get him to post in their forum--yeah--go check it out--you'll love the opening--"cprace.com"-- I will tell him we all can be there --MM's for show and tell and we can all look over his shop and what he can do for us locally as well-- I think you guys will be suprised and pleased with his staff----

I haven't checked the vids yet --will post up my findings--....see ya later..Tom

Marauderman
05-14-2005, 04:26 PM
Hey BUTCH--

Your Burnout is SUPER!!!--

PM me you E-mail and I will send it to you

I also have ProudCOP and Agent M79 burnouts--if you guys want to see it--send me your e-mail and I will send them to ya.....It was fun!!!!...Tom

Proudcop
05-16-2005, 10:26 AM
Great to see everyone again, my burnout was pathetic, I need to learn from the expert-BUTCH! :help:

JCB

fastblackmerc
05-16-2005, 10:53 AM
Great to see everyone again, my burnout was pathetic, I need to learn from the expert-BUTCH! :help:

JCB
If the next meet is at a dyno shop and we can get our cars dyno'd, I'll be there.

Butch
05-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Here's how I do it.....

http://home.triad.rr.com/butch/Pics2/Burnout.wmv:D
It's only 536k in size, so should load fairly quickly for most of you.

(NOTE: You may have to play it a second time after it gets loaded. I had problems getting it to play properly the first time it load, but the 2nd time always worked great.)

JCB

Marauderman
05-16-2005, 06:44 PM
I love that Butch--It's is so cool--

I must say however --the "expert" deff may have have to be passed around --after # 7 comes out of hibernation---

It could become a "BILLY" thingy --renamed of course--hummmm.....lets think of names---hummmm----great show there BUTCH!!, especially in tight quarters of cars parked there--as always---love your car my friend!!!! ---....Tom

Proudcop
05-17-2005, 03:36 AM
Outstanding Butch!!!!! I could have made new tires with all the rubber you left behind!!!! Marauderman did you get my email? Not sure if it went through. Id like to see my little squeek of a burnout!!!!!

JCB

Agent M79
05-17-2005, 04:39 AM
I can't help but to beleive, while not as spectacular, deafening, or rubber depositing, as Butch, that had I simply turned off the *@&$(! traction control, I mighta been able to squeek one out. :mad:

Butch
05-17-2005, 04:49 AM
I can't help but to beleive, while not as spectacular, deafening, or rubber depositing, as Butch, that had I simply turned off the *@&$(! traction control, I mighta been able to squeek one out. :mad:

:lol:
Yeah...That would help a LOT!!!! I forget to turn mine off sometimes also, and while the motor can still overpower it, it loses a LOT of power and looks like a stock MM doing a burnout.

Once Marauderman gets his back, I'll have to start screwing around with mine some more....But until then, it's enough to make him drool!

See ya guys! Hopefully at a Dyno Day for us all!

Proudcop
05-17-2005, 05:32 AM
Ok heres my excuse for a bad burnout, I dont have the traction control option!:flamer:

JCB

fastblackmerc
05-17-2005, 05:33 AM
Outstanding Butch!!!!! I could have made new tires with all the rubber you left behind!!!! Marauderman did you get my email? Not sure if it went through. Id like to see my little squeek of a burnout!!!!!

JCB
NICE BURNOUT!!! :bows:

Butch
05-17-2005, 06:52 AM
NICE BURNOUT!!! :bows:

Thanks! It helps when you don't care if you burn the tires off the rims. I already have the $$$ put back for some new ones for a couple of months now, but I've got to finish "playing" with these first!

Marauderman
05-17-2005, 06:43 PM
Burnouts--

I sent copies to all asking--check you mail and let me know tomorrow if you didn't get it and need a re-send--Tom

stevencory
05-17-2005, 07:20 PM
I just keep playing it over and over and over and over....
WOW! Huhhh Huhhhh Huuuuuhhhh! AWSOME!

Here's how I do it.....