PDA

View Full Version : Dennis always goes the extra mile

MMSuperFan
05-15-2005, 03:38 PM
I had a few days of vacation to take, so I decided to take my MM to Florida to have a couple of mods added.

MMX Driveshaft, Art Carr tranny w/deep pan, SCT Big Air MAF, PI 3500 Stall

After installation we needed a retune. The results were excellent. The car runs better now than it ever has before.

MMX driveshaft smoothed out the ride at 80+, I thought it was just normal road noise and vibration, after driveshaft install I can tell it is much smoother in the driveline.

SCT MAF most notable performance improvement is the low and midrange performance, much smoother and very responsive.

The Art Carr tranny shifts like a dream.

PI 3500 Stall this TC pulls like a junk yard dog. :burnout:

Dennis was sick the whole time I was there :( , but in spite of his health problems, he stuck it out to be sure that everything went as it should with my car. He probably should have been at home or even in the hospital, but he stayed to get the job done right. I can't thank you enough for all the extra effort, attention and the hospitality of the whole crew at Reinhart's.

I couldn't be happier with my visit to Florida and the way the car is performing now.

:burnout: Just another satisfied Reinhart customer! :beer:

Ron

MarauderMark
05-15-2005, 04:15 PM
Yepperz Dennis is Da man :up:

Todd
05-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Your car sounds good...

I passed you as I was going to and you were leaving Dennis' shop.

I dont know if you saw me or were just playin in traffic but you got on it a bit when you went by..!!!!!!! I didnt know what it was until I looked in my side view mirror after hearing the exhaust....... I was zoning out listening to music..