PDA

View Full Version : Muffler flow test results

merc406
05-15-2005, 07:54 PM
no surprizes here i don't think....http://www.broaderperformance.com/muffler_flow_tests.htm

TAF
05-16-2005, 02:52 AM
Yep...that's why...if you ask anyone who has stopped by to see me...I now use an OEM Marauder muffler as a door stop at my shop.

Too bad I didn't see Magnaflow listed/tested...their straight-thru design scores very high as well.

martyo
05-16-2005, 03:56 AM
Yep...that's why...if you ask anyone who has stopped by to see me...I now use an OEM Marauder muffler as a door stop at my shop.

I would stop by but I have been too damned busy doing work for you! :D

Get that high speed Internet connection running (wireless, please), so that I can park myself in the waiting room and still be in touch with clients. Thanks. :cool:

Oh yeah, can you at least get me a Magnaflow sticker and maybe a T-shirt too?

SergntMac
05-16-2005, 07:15 AM
There's not much said on the manner of testing, air flow bench, or, a water flow tank. I think the water flow is more accurate.

Marauder386
05-16-2005, 07:53 AM
Water flow test an exhaust ? Too cool ... would love to see that. How much more accurate is that anyway ??

:cool:

TAF
05-16-2005, 04:36 PM
Oh yeah, can you at least get me a Magnaflow sticker and maybe a T-shirt too?
Sticker? Sure...got tons of those...and frankly so do you. We bought a few parts over the last year or so, ya know. Whatchya doin'? Wallpapering the 5th bathroom with them?

T-Shirts....OOOOHHHH...I got a REAL nice one from my Magnaflow Rep today....notice...I said I got a nice ONE.... :lol:

merc406
05-16-2005, 07:16 PM
More than likely an air flow test.......TAF congratulations on your shop!! :beer: