PDA

View Full Version : S/C'ed and lovin' it!

TooManyFords
05-19-2005, 10:02 PM
Mike and Greg finished the install tonight and I'll be heading home tomorrow morning for the CFR meet!

Mike and Greg, you two are the best! I just can't say enough good things!

The steaks were on me tonight and well deserved.

I've got pictures and will get them posted on my website this weekend. That polished ProCharger and tubes are just awesome!

It's late and I've got some car washing and driving to do early in the morning.

Cheers and Still GRINNING!

John

bigslim
05-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Congrats on tour blower install. Take it easy on those other cars on your ride home.

BillyGman
05-19-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm glad to hear that everything went well for you John. :) I can just sense your enthusiasm for your new found power under your Marauder's hood, cuz I know how that feels. :banana2:

SergntMac
05-20-2005, 02:41 AM
Congrats, John, try not to leave any bruisin from your cruzin.

TooManyFords
05-20-2005, 04:32 AM
Couldn't hardly sleep again last night.. Gotta find that car was this morning before anyone can see her.

I'm going to watch the gas mileage on the way home to see how much it has changed so I'll just be cruising normal speeds.

Whew...
;)
John

snowbird
05-20-2005, 04:42 AM
Couldn't hardly sleep again last night.. Gotta find that car was this morning before anyone can see her.

I'm going to watch the gas mileage on the way home to see how much it has changed so I'll just be cruising normal speeds.

Whew...
;)
John
Glad to hear everything went well as planned. Have a nice ride back home.

martyo
05-20-2005, 05:21 AM

Liar!! :D

Congratulations my friend. I am so happy for you my friend.

Marauderman
05-20-2005, 05:26 AM
Congrats to the world of S/C'ers...and I gotta agree with Martyo here---uh.....you will be "into it" sooner than you think......WE know.......have fun but be carefull..it's a whole new learning experience at first....especially taking right turns and giving her the gas......learn that one a bit slower at first...and don't ask me how I know.... have fun.....Tom

MarauderMark
05-20-2005, 05:40 AM
1st time on it is sooo addictive after you do it you'll wanna compare it to all kinds of othere vehicals..Thats the fun part..Congrats another S/ced Marauder ..:up:

MarauderTJA
05-20-2005, 06:52 AM

Whew...
;)
JohnCongrats John. Best of luck with your boosted Marauder....:banana:

maraudernkc
05-20-2005, 07:24 AM

I bet you never see any boost on those nice gauges on the way home. Right! :laugh:

Whew...
;)
John

stevengerard
05-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Cool, have fun with it, gas mileage? what's that?

Cobra25
05-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Congrats John! It's a great Kit, your going to Love it. Better order a set of rear tire's, your going to need them soon.

jgc61sr2002
05-20-2005, 03:33 PM
John - Congrats on th S/C install. Now the fun begins. :D

Logan
05-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Awesome TMF!! I remember the first day after my install like it was yesterday. Tonnes of gratification involved. :up:

MikesMerc
05-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Congrats on the new SC! :beer:

Tallboy
05-20-2005, 05:52 PM
Another blown Marauder hits the streets!! Nice job!!!:up: