PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Piglet.

SergntMac
03-02-2003, 07:48 AM
During my customary Sunday morning breakfast with the Boss, I asked Him to keep an eye on the Pig, as well as good wishes for them all. I also asked Him to hurry their return home.

Hurry home Pig, we got stuff for you to do with your MM.

jgc61sr2002
03-02-2003, 07:57 AM
Sgt. I totally agree with you . Let 's all hope for a speedy and safe return for all the MOS. (members of the service). God bless them all. John

RF Overlord
03-02-2003, 08:27 AM
My wife has seen Piglet logged-on to the board periodically, but he must not be in a position to post or reply... :(

Pig, if you're out there, keep logging-on once in a while so we know you're OK...

Smokie
03-02-2003, 09:17 AM
Well said Sarge. I also pray that ALL our boys and girls return home safely after doing what must be done. And maybe this is off topic and I will get flamed for it....but this is "ONE NATION UNDER GOD " and I will not apologize for it !!!!!!!!!

vaderv
03-02-2003, 10:31 AM
No flames here... What they said. Come Home.

Billatpro
03-02-2003, 11:12 AM
These thoughts have been with my wife and myself since Piglet left. nothing left to say, you guy's have said it all for us.

RCSignals
03-02-2003, 11:51 AM
My sentiments as well. Be safe Piglet and crew

Cooper
03-02-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Smokie
Well said Sarge. I also pray that ALL our boys and girls return home safely after doing what must be done. And maybe this is off topic and I will get flamed for it....but this is "ONE NATION UNDER GOD " and I will not apologize for it !!!!!!!!!

AMEN! I agree 100% God bless every man and woman in a uniform protecting our freedom and way of life! Anyone wants to flame you Smokie, they'll have to flame a whole bunch of us. God didn't bless this country because it ignored Him or kicked Him out of public places.

prchrman
03-03-2003, 06:04 AM
Protect, lead, guide and direct....God bring our people home.

jefferson-mo
03-21-2003, 12:20 PM
As the air campaigns start and I listen to Donald Rumsfeld on the radio, my thoughts instantly return to Piglet and his company.....

Let's all take a moment to think of him.......

I never met the man but I pray for the day he signs back on here

Godspeed Piglet...make us proud(hint: you already have)

:americanflagsmilie:

TAF
03-21-2003, 12:26 PM
Here, Here - Jeffmo...:beer:

FYI...

I saw him logged on here this a.m.

Think about it...everything that's probably on his mind and he chooses to come here and see what silly things RF has said...

Now THAT will get your mind off things:lol:

jefferson-mo
03-21-2003, 12:34 PM
Thanks Todd.....yeah I usually log on every morning but I was busy this morning.......

kinda silly...too busy and see what I missed!:stupid:

mtnh
03-21-2003, 12:50 PM
That's great news, since the chopper that he pilots is of the same type as what went down kill all aboard last night.

Actually, I was thinking of Sarge last night as well as I watched the *-holes in Chicago block the highway in protest of the war. That got me to thinking that, as the protesters clog a roadway, they also make it hard to use tear gas since the innocents in the cars would also get the gas, if fired.

Take care Piglet!

semper fidelis brother

jefferson-mo
03-21-2003, 12:55 PM
Yeah I saw it too(I get WGN in San Diego)

it's too bad some of these clowns can't protest high gas prices instead

gja
03-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Freaks of the same ilk were out in force last night in NYC. Just in time for the evening rush hour. I was in prayer the entire way to Penn Station, asking God to give me grace and patience so I would not act on my instict to beat the living snot out of as many as possible.

Pick up a weapon and stand post, or stand up for your fellow countrymen (be they male/female) or hold you tongue and be silent. But DO NOT show the watching world that there is division in the ranks. These people just don't get it, and likely never will.

Oh, forget it. I could end up in a rant that would have Dennis Miller cheering. I need to go and take a time-out now, or I will end up punching the next person who gives me an argument.

Piglet, when/if you read this, i want you to know I make very little distinction between my family in the services and the rest of the folks in it. We all get to rise and sleep under the blanket of security you all provide. It is a debt I will forever try to return, it is a trust I will never betray in thought or deed.

You make us all proud.

NYSP618
03-21-2003, 01:29 PM
I think most of us agree, I know we believe in our freedom and that is what gives these, ok I'll call them residents of American, the right to protest but when I see them I always wonder just how many are happy to take plenty of that government money to keep them in school or otherwise occupied. Sorry, but I have always been a love it or leave it kind of guy.

If you would like to show your support for the troops here is a web site where you can sign in, probably doesn't mean much but it does when you see the total number of people who have logged on to it.

http://www.defendamerica.mil/nman.html

God Bless America and let's see if any protestors what to show up at the funeral servies for any men or women we have lost so far

MAD-3R
03-21-2003, 01:34 PM
Just to clearify,
Piglets "other" ride is a CH-53E
The chopter that went down was a CH-46

KSMM03
03-21-2003, 01:38 PM
Piglet,

If you're reading these know that your country cares and is behind you 110%!

And that we here at the site are being ever vigilant in our prayers for you and pray that you come home safely and quickly.

Keep your butt down, and keep the bird flying.

And remember, when you come back, you've got to ease back to the daily things slowly.....don't try and drink South Carolina dry....

Chris
A Gulf War I brother in Arms!!

mtnh
03-21-2003, 02:25 PM
Thanks Mad, for the clarification. I just went back to my private messages to re-check what Piglet had told me in November. I should have checked there before I opened my keyboard.

Mike

Long Live #3
03-21-2003, 02:30 PM
To Piglet. :beer:

RF Overlord
03-21-2003, 04:21 PM
Piglet:

Dennis may have "The Man" on his side, but you ARE "The Man" over there...

God bless you, Pig, and all your military brothers and sisters...

Bigdogjim
03-21-2003, 10:06 PM
I have a tear in eye.
God bless all that are over there.
Hurry home we are all praying for you.
Big Dog

piglet
03-23-2003, 04:39 AM
Hey all,

I have been incredibly busy over the past few days as you can all imagine. Just back in from a seven-hour mission. Glad to be back. Thank-you all for your prayers and support. I am only a small part of the total equation so keep all of us in your heart. American Pride at its best.

mad man
03-23-2003, 04:50 AM
I do not know you but I thank you and all the others there be safe

bchapman
03-23-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by gja

Pick up a weapon and stand post, or stand up for your fellow countrymen (be they male/female) or hold you tongue and be silent. But DO NOT show the watching world that there is division in the ranks. These people just don't get it, and likely never will.

Blame the liberal media for picking it up and running with it, along with the "we'd better stop this war (we started) because someone is going to get hurt! See?? We told you so!" I guess they call it The Human Interest Side. I think it's nothing but inflammatory and inciteful.

Our military forces are honorable and couragous and I give them my heartfelt prayers for their safe return. They are men above men for their willingness to sacrifice and die for our country and even for other people's freedoms. They are doing a fantastic job and every single one is truly precious to us all. They deserve all the respect and support we can give them.

martyo
03-23-2003, 07:35 AM
Piglet: You and all of your brothers there are well thought of and highly regarded here! Keep up the good work!