PDA

View Full Version : About a Trilogy Kit & Carfixer Install

Smokie
05-31-2005, 06:10 PM
Some of you may already be aware of my purchase of a Trilogy Kit with an install by Carfixer. What I wanted to share with you is not about the power the kit produces, is the kit itself, the install and the customer service I recieved from Jerry that I want to discuss.

Carfixer had the entire contents of the kit laid out on rubber matting in his garage for me to inspect prior to install, what struck most is the quality of all components and materials and parts. First there is a large number of Ford OEM parts in the kit, fit and finish of custom made parts is of the highest quality, there are no cheap parts, no missing parts, there are no parts that don't match or fit properly.

About Jerry, I had made arrangements at work to take a day off to drive 2 1/2 hours for install, Jerry called me and coordinated with me the delivery of the kit on time, even when a critical part was not ready for shipping at same time as rest of the kit, he made sure ALL parts arrived at the right place at the right time, so the install could take place as planned. Jerry kept in touch with me before and after the install. I am impressed beyond words, what Jerry says to me is exactly what Jerry does. I am grateful as a customer and a friend.

About Carfixer, The quality, knowledge and experience that Carfixer demostrated during the install is IMPRESSIVE. Yes he did look at the directions sometimes, to assure 100% accuracy, but he knows these cars and this kit like few people do, the attention to detail is amazing, the care not to damage your car in the least. It looks ok, or it seems ok; is not in his vocabulary, it is either perfect or it is not right, no compromise. I don't let anyone touch my car when I am not looking....except him.

In conclussion, if you are considering the purchase of a S/C kit and you are within driving distance of Carfixer, there is no better combination for your car...in my humble opinion.

Please do not misunderstand me, I am not suggesting to anyone that Trilogy & Carfixer are the only way to go, what I am telling you is my experience....information for anyone to use as they see fit.:D

Pictures of Kit:CLICK (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6338&cat=500&page=1)

MarauderMark
05-31-2005, 06:19 PM
Congrats on your purchase another S/ced MM on the streets.:up:Carfixer is certainly the man for our cars , Congrats on both.:2thumbs:

Cobra25
05-31-2005, 06:55 PM
Smokie you couldn't ask for a better kit or a better installer.

Smokie
06-01-2005, 09:59 AM
I am very happy, I just wish it would stop raining, between Memorial Day traffic and the rain. I don't get to play.:cry:

Rick-n-Miami
06-01-2005, 10:01 AM
I agree 10000%. Both Claude and Jerry & the Trilogy team are aces! I couldn't have asked for a better experience with my kit and install.

Likewise, I'm waiting for the rain to end too :cool:

SouLRioT
06-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Once I have the funs I'm more than confident that Claude will be doing my install. Can't wait to see you guys in July. And I'm very happy that you are now S/C'd. I saw in the video of the trilogy raffel Jerry mention a Javier, and I was more in shock of that then the rest of the video. I'm just happy all of you guys are happy and I'll be there someday soon.

Smokie
06-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Once I have the funs I'm more than confident that Claude will be doing my install. Can't wait to see you guys in July. And I'm very happy that you are now S/C'd. I saw in the video of the trilogy raffel Jerry mention a Javier, and I was more in shock of that then the rest of the video. I'm just happy all of you guys are happy and I'll be there someday soon.Can't go wrong with Claude, I wondered if anyone had caught the name on the video.;)

RoyLPita
06-01-2005, 11:20 AM
It is a story like this that keeps me wanting the car and the kit.

BillyGman
06-02-2005, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the pics of the Trilogy kit Javier. I didn't take any pics when I was installing my Trilogy kit on my car, and those pics of yours brings back fond memmories. :banana2:

MarauderTJA
06-02-2005, 06:33 AM
Can't go wrong with Claude, I wondered if anyone had caught the name on the video.;)
Claude does a great job and is an excellent mechanic. He did a super job installing my Procharger kit... Well Smokie, looks like you will be shredding your tires as well the next time we all get together at the track...
Welcome to the S/C Marauder club.:banana2: Tom, Cape Coral, Florida

maraudernkc
06-02-2005, 08:36 AM
Smokie, congrats on your new Trilogy kit. Carfixer does do a great job.

Enjoy your new found power! :burnout:

Smokie
06-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Claude does a great job and is an excellent mechanic. He did a super job installing my Procharger kit... Well Smokie, looks like you will be shredding your tires as well the next time we all get together at the track...
Welcome to the S/C Marauder club.:banana2: Tom, Cape Coral, Florida
Thanks Tom, I believe this will be a fun summer for all our Marauder brothers and sisters, getting together and enjoying our cars....that is what is all about.:cuke:

Smokie
06-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Smokie, congrats on your new Trilogy kit. Carfixer does do a great job.

Enjoy your new found power! :burnout:Thanks, by the way I think your DTR and your Kit looks fantastic, great picture.:D

MaLo03
06-02-2005, 07:59 PM
It is a story like this that keeps me wanting the car and the kit.
I agree. It's all these good words I keep hearing about these guys that makes me feel like I allready know them.

the_pack_rat
06-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Make it known ... I call you all out as stretching the truth.

Claude good ?.

The only way you could convince me .....

Is ... if everyone takes up a colle$tion for me to get a Trilogy blower WITH install.

;)

J/K (well maybe NOT about the monetary donations ;)).

I have nothing but GOOD things to say about Claude.

:beer:

huot5
06-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Makes even more reason to buy trilogy 81 from Rick-n-miami. Is Carfixer the nearest to Miami as far as a MM S/C install guru?

SouLRioT
06-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Carfixer is the man when it comes to trilogy installs in florida. People from all over the state have come to see him.

Smokie
06-03-2005, 01:23 PM
Makes even more reason to buy trilogy 81 from Rick-n-miami. Is Carfixer the nearest to Miami as far as a MM S/C install guru?Yes, without doubt.

MaLo03
06-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Makes even more reason to buy trilogy 81 from Rick-n-miami. Is Carfixer the nearest to Miami as far as a MM S/C install guru?
What? you don't know?
Thats what I heard.....carfixer.....He Da Man........

Tallboy
06-04-2005, 05:42 AM
What? you don't know?
Thats what I heard.....carfixer.....He Da Man........Also, I think Carfixer is the ONLY one to install BOTH types of superchargers on our cars. I don't know of anyone else who has installed a centrifugal and a Trilogy on our cars.

I think Carfixer is Batman. [They've never been photographed together!]

Smokie
06-04-2005, 06:18 AM
I think Carfixer is Batman. [They've never been photographed together!]In that case...I am sure I know Robin.:coolman:

BAD MERC
02-25-2006, 04:14 PM
I live a mile from Claude. I had the privilege to assist with the latest Trilogy install last night. A new word should be invented to describe the disposition and professionalism of Claude. He is personable, accomodating and giving. I found Claude while looking on the Trilogy website when he came up as a local installer. I emailed him in October '05 telling him that I had been looking for a 2004 Silver/Sunroof MM. He immediately went to work to locate one for me on the other coast. I adopted her October 15th. Claude had taught me everything I know about my MM and is always willing to answer any question- no matter what. He is the only person on the planet I trust with my car when I can't be there to watch. There is a Trilogy with my name on it in the near future and you can be assured that Claude will be there making more magic happen!!!

Hotrauder
02-25-2006, 05:55 PM
You know exactly what the rest of us know. He is the best and the install crew is all over it, fun and professional. That Lab in the swamp is a special place. HI MOM!!!! Every time I start my car it tries to go down I-75 to Ft. Meyers. Dennis:)

Cheeseheadbob
02-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Hell, I came all the way from Baltimore to have the man and his cast of characters install mine! HE IS THE MAN!:beatnik:
if you are considering the purchase of a S/C kit and you are within driving distance of Carfixer, there is no better combination for your car...in my humble opinion.