PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine State West Coast Picnic

Bootlegger
06-01-2005, 04:19 PM
On Sunday, the 24th of July, 2005, The West Coast area Marauders are hosting a picnic from 11:00AM to 3:00PM. The location will be at the Burnt Store Marina & C.C. The Marina is located 9 miles south of Punta Gorda, and 8 miles north of Cape Coral Fl. in Lee County, on Burnt Store Road. There will be plenty of close parking for our cars for pictures, and covered picnic area in case of rain. Any, and all members are invited to attend, Please PM myself, Carfixer (Claude), Tallboy (Chuck) and let us know how many will be coming in your group. Covered dishes are welcome, and BYOB. Hope to see you there.

Tallboy
06-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Can't wait!!!:) It'll be nice to play host for a change. I hope to see as many east-coast members as possible!:burnout: :burnout:

the_pack_rat
06-01-2005, 05:11 PM
This one's close enough to Port Charlotte ... I can't see how even try to weasle out of it.

:P

I had wanted to head up to Venice the other night ... but I was just beat tired & totally lacking any motivation whatsoever.

I probably wouldn't have made the best of company.

SouLRioT
06-01-2005, 05:19 PM
I know I'll be there. Another road trip!!!!!! 7 o'clock at sawgrass ford for all east cost guys, and I'm sure the central guys will show up in force.

Cobra25
06-01-2005, 05:22 PM
I will be their with my wife & Daughter. Looking foward to it.

ghost03
06-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Ill be there as well cant wait

Bootlegger
06-01-2005, 05:38 PM
This one's close enough to Port Charlotte ... I can't see how even try to weasle out of it.

I had wanted to head up to Venice the other night ... but I was just beat tired & totally lacking any motivation whatsoever.

I probably wouldn't have made the best of company.
No problem at all Pack, I know the feeling about motivation on Sunday nights

MaLo03
06-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Count me in + 1
I'll bring this picnic up at our Central FL. Meet next Saturday (06/11)
See if we can get a posse of Marauders to convoy to the West

MaLo03
06-02-2005, 07:00 PM
This will be a good opportunity to get the North, South, East, West and Central Florida Sunshine State Marauder Members together. I've read comments in other threads about us getting together like this. lets do this......

Smokie
06-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Mayra and I will be there, let me know if I can help with anything.

Bootlegger
06-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Mayra and I will be there, let me know if I can help with anything.Not a problem Javier, Thank you, Oh by the way can you cook hanburgers, Hotdogs, and stuff like that..?? Ya never know...

King Fubar
06-04-2005, 01:17 AM
You know the wife , kids and I will be there....

SouLRioT
06-06-2005, 01:18 PM
I just talked to Jerry Barnes at Trilogy and he is donating 10 Trilogy T-shirts to our raffle. There will also be one SSM calendar (6 months left to use it) 2 SSM T-shirts, and a Large SSM coffe mug up for grabs so far. Some vendors have yet to commit to a donation. I know its hard for some to donate with such a great raffle beeing held for MVIII and thats why I also whant to thank Jerry for helping out our local group since he's been donating a lot of time and money for MVIII. See you all in July.

Bootlegger
06-06-2005, 01:48 PM
I just talked to Jerry Barnes at Trilogy and he is donating 10 Trilogy T-shirts to our raffle. There will also be one SSM calendar (6 months left to use it) 2 SSM T-shirts, and a Large SSM coffe mug up for grabs so far. Some vendors have yet to commit to a donation. I know its hard for some to donate with such a great raffle beeing held for MVIII and thats why I also whant to thank Jerry for helping out our local group since he's been donating a lot of time and money for MVIII. See you all in July.
Thanks Bill for all your help, I'd like to thank Jerry for his great donation, and it was great meeting him in Bradenton a few months back..

SouLRioT
06-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Wes at Innovative Interceptors is sending out 4 Marauder Key chains for our Raffle. Just goes to show how great our vendors are for the Marauder. This pic-nic will end up beeing the best one to date. We should be seeing members from across the state. I would love to see around 40-50 guys show up to this event. Get ready to eat and drink guys!!!!

Tallboy
06-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Thanks for stepping up to help, Bill!

It's gonna be a great summer-I'll see you at the picnic and I'll be there with you in August at Woodward. :beer:

djv5150
06-06-2005, 02:28 PM
We will be there.

shakes_26
06-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Well just to fatten the raffle up some more, I'll throw in a voucher for $50 off the underbody light kits. Thats 30% of the list price for a very cool looking mod!

See everyone on the 24th.

click here for link (http://marauderconcepts.com), also note group buy underway now as well.

MaLo03
06-06-2005, 10:10 PM
WOW! This picnic is getting B-I-G.....Can't wait.....

Smokie
06-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Well this picnic in July would be a great time to show that we are not just the largest regional club in NAME.....IF you feel you are a MEMBER of SSM....SHOW UP, MAKE A STATEMENT WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION.

End of rant.....carry on.:D

MaLo03
06-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Well this picnic in July would be a great time to show that we are not just the largest regional club in NAME.....IF you feel you are a MEMBER of SSM....SHOW UP, MAKE A STATEMENT WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION.

SAME THOUGHT!

MarauderTJA
06-07-2005, 08:06 PM
No problem at all Pack, I know the feeling about motivation on Sunday nightsMel, I wanted to let you know besides the PM I sent on helping out, that my wife will be coming as well and maybe my son-in-law with his Hot-Rod Lincoln MK VIII if it is OK.

Also, I can donate a couple of high power, small ASP Tac lights for the raffle to help out...

maraudernkc
06-07-2005, 08:31 PM
I will donate a $300.00 F.I.T./Procharger Voucher for your raffle. Just shoot me a pm. You guys have a great group in Florida.

Thanks, Greg

Bootlegger
06-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Mel, I wanted to let you know besides the PM I sent on helping help, that my wife will be coming as well and maybe my son-in-law with his Hot-Rod Lincoln MK VIII if it is OK.

Also, I can donate a couple of high power, small ASP Tac lights for the raffle to help out...
No problem Tom, I've got you down, and Thanks for the donation

SouLRioT
06-08-2005, 09:32 AM

Hopefully with all these great prizes, it will entice some menber that were too shy to show up at other events. This meet is worth the 3 or so hours that you might have to drive to make it. We will have all types of Marauders there, from the stock form to the wild S/Cs. Show your state pride and show up.

Tallboy
06-13-2005, 09:41 AM
I spoke to TMAC the other day, and he said he will be there, so add him to the list!

Kudos to Trilogy Motorsports, F.I.T., and Innovative Interceptors for stepping up to help us!:beer:

Bootlegger
06-13-2005, 09:59 AM
I spoke to TMAC the other day, and he said he will be there, so add him to the list!

Kudos to Trilogy Motorsports, F.I.T., and Innovative Interceptors for stepping up to help us!:beer:
Thanks Chuck, Tmac has been added to the list..As of today, we have 34 members, and 13 MM's who have RSVP....

SouLRioT
06-13-2005, 11:52 AM

So Chuck does this mean your beer challenge is back on?? J/K

I hope to see more members respond for this pic-nic because this will be really good.

RoyLPita
06-13-2005, 12:37 PM
I just might come and bring the video.......

carfixer
06-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Chuck, you taking your car? :)

Tallboy
06-13-2005, 02:11 PM
Chuck, you taking your car? :)
You're hysterical, you know that? You really are. You're a laugh-a-minute. Go ahead Mr. Funnyman, make jokes. I can see the headlines now, "Carfixer the Comedian-Worldwide Tour!" :D

I'd go on, but I have to check my foglamps.:)

Bootlegger
06-13-2005, 03:15 PM
You're hysterical, you know that? You really are. You're a laugh-a-minute. Go ahead Mr. Funnyman, make jokes. I can see the headlines now, "Carfixer the Comedian-Worldwide Tour!" :D

I got that Claude, Good One !!!!

Cobra25
06-13-2005, 05:34 PM
:drink: Chuck's taking his car ? I thought he locked it in the garage and lost the Key!

Tallboy
06-13-2005, 05:38 PM
:drink: Chuck's taking his car ? I thought he locked it in the garage and lost the Key!
Carfixer-see what you started? Are you happy now?:argue:

I'd continue my rant, but I have to make sure my MAF is plugged in properly.:)

SouLRioT
06-13-2005, 06:01 PM
If you want I'll pick you up in my daily driver.

marauderboi
06-20-2005, 05:02 AM

Kudos to Trilogy Motorsports, F.I.T., and Innovative Interceptors for stepping up to help us!:beer: How much is the trilogy voucher worth

SouLRioT
06-20-2005, 05:30 AM
Trilogy is donating t-shirts, not a voucher.

*Edit*
Well, after posting this, I just got off the phone with Donna and they are going to offer a $300 voucher for one lucky winner. Trilogy is providing great support for our local event. Thank you very much Donna and Jerry.

MarauderTJA
06-20-2005, 06:23 AM

:baaa: :baaa:

marauderboi
06-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Oh ok I cant wait to go

marauderboi
06-21-2005, 02:54 PM
What is the head count now

Bootlegger
06-21-2005, 04:21 PM
What is the head count now 13 cars, 34 people, as of today.

marauderboi
06-24-2005, 09:56 AM
c'mon we need more members

Bootlegger
06-24-2005, 04:51 PM
c'mon we need more members
I agree, plenty of room, food, all the other stuff...

marauderboi
06-24-2005, 06:03 PM
this is crazy last picnic we had 22-24 cars

Smokie
06-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Maybe this will help: Come on guys, the one and only me will be there...in person. Now come out and meet the legendary Smokie.

Ok, maybe that won't work either...just come out ok, when you see the pictures and we post the tall tales after the picnic you will regret not being there.:D

TheDonk
06-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Planning on making it to this picnic too. Will likely hook up w/
MaLo03 / Eggie for the caravan over. I'm sure the "MOFO"
group will discuss it at our meet on July 9th , unless we get
rained out again. :(

Bootlegger
06-25-2005, 03:44 AM
I've got you down on the list, see-ya there.

marauderboi
06-25-2005, 04:22 PM
we need atleast 18 cars and all the people we can get

RoyLPita
06-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Am I in this equation???? I believe I posted my status earlier......

Bootlegger
06-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Am I in this equation???? I believe I posted my status earlier......
You are now Brian, I checked the list, you hadn't posted anything up to now...Thanks, see you then...

RoyLPita
06-25-2005, 04:39 PM
You are now Brian, I checked the list, you hadn't posted anything up to now...Thanks, see you then...

Alrighty then. C-ya there.

Yo, Marauderboi? one down, some more to go. See you there.

marauderboi
06-25-2005, 06:58 PM
I cant wait to go and see all you again its been a few months now

Cobra25
06-26-2005, 07:25 AM
I'm sure at this point this will be one of best meet's too date. Thanks Mel !

Bootlegger
06-26-2005, 09:26 AM
I'm sure at this point this will be one of best meet's too date. Thanks Mel !
Hey Z, You may not be thanking us, you haven't tasted Carfixer, and Tallboys cooking yet!!! This is the current list of members attending: Bootlegger, Carfixer,Tallboy, Smokie, MarauderTJA, DJV5150, Cobra25, King Fubar, Soulriot, Packrat,Ghost03,Malo03, TMAC, The Donk, Royal Pita.. So Far..

marauderboi
06-26-2005, 10:57 AM
this meet is gonna be one of the best turnouts

Cobra25
06-26-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey Z, You may not be thanking us, you haven't tasted Carfixer, and Tallboys cooking yet!!! This is the current list of members attending: Bootlegger, Carfixer,Tallboy, Smokie, MarauderTJA, DJV5150, Cobra25, King Fubar, Soulriot, Packrat,Ghost03,Malo03, TMAC, The Donk, Royal Pita.. So Far.. I was at Claudes house one day not to long ago with Chuck & had a cook out. It was really good. :2thumbs:

Smokie
06-26-2005, 03:30 PM
I am surprised that with as many members as we have near central Florida there are so few people coming, the location is centrally located to about 75-80% of our membership...come on guys lets have 40 -50 cars there.:cuke:

MarauderTJA
06-26-2005, 06:06 PM
I am surprised that with as many members as we have near central Florida there are so few people coming, the location is centrally located to about 75-80% of our membership...come on guys lets have 40 -50 cars there.:cuke:
DR has an event on the July 22 Friday & July 23 Saturday before our picnic. Many of the central guys may be going up there instead of coming to our picnic.

Smokie
06-26-2005, 06:16 PM
DR has an event on the July 22 Friday & July 23 Saturday before our picnic. Many of the central guys may be going up there instead of coming to our picnic.Yeah the timing wasn't great, I would love to take my ride up to Dennis and strap my car to his dyno and see what I have, he has a top notch facility and a super dyno room. But I made a commitment to this picnic first and I keep my word.

marauderboi
06-26-2005, 06:35 PM
I am surprised that with as many members as we have near central Florida there are so few people coming, the location is centrally located to about 75-80% of our membership...come on guys lets have 40 -50 cars there.:cuke:c'mon there is what 65 members the least we should have is 35-40 cars

MaLo03
06-27-2005, 09:35 AM
So Far its me and The Donk from CFL Group. I sent out out PM's to all the CFL SSM and waiting there reply. i was in Cape Coral last weekend and its a nice ride, only 3hrs on a saturday. I saw a Black MM with a small car following it. I high beemed the MM and waved to it as I passed it. I was driving a GMC Envoy and triling an auto hauler. anyone here?

shakes_26
06-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Well, count me in dammit!

Chuck,

The bud light will be cryo-packed for your enjoyment upon my arrival!

-Marc

t
c'mon there is what 65 members the least we should have is 35-40 cars

Bootlegger
06-28-2005, 03:54 AM

Chuck,

-Marc

t
Shakes, Your on the list, See you there...

Tallboy
06-28-2005, 09:37 AM

Chuck,

-Marc

t
This will earn you a substantial discount on that XL leather jacket I'm bringing for you.:beer:

marauderboi
06-29-2005, 04:16 PM

Bootlegger
06-29-2005, 06:09 PM
16 MM's, 39 members

the_pack_rat
06-29-2005, 06:15 PM
I am surprised that with as many members as we have near central Florida there are so few people coming, the location is centrally located to about 75-80% of our membership...come on guys lets have 40 -50 cars there.:cuke:If it's more cars we need, I've got (4) more I could bring along .....

They're just NOT MM's.

oldekid
06-30-2005, 05:14 AM
rained out again. :(Denise and I will probably be going as well. I just can't totally commit yet, because of my mother in law's status. Hopefully by then, all will be well, and we can join the caravan. It sounds like fun, and I'd hate to miss out. :banana:

Rkammer
06-30-2005, 05:45 AM
I'm going to try and make it as well. Will be in Jax for a Dyno Tune at DRs on Saturday so, depends on whether I want to travel two days in a row. Would love to make this one.

Bootlegger
07-05-2005, 05:17 PM
On Sunday, the 24th of July, 2005, The West Coast area Marauders are hosting a picnic from 11:00AM to 3:00PM. The location will be at the Burnt Store Marina & C.C. The Marina is located 9 miles south of Punta Gorda, and 8 miles north of Cape Coral Fl. in Lee County, on Burnt Store Road. There will be plenty of close parking for our cars for pictures, and covered picnic area in case of rain. Any, and all members are invited to attend, Please PM myself, Carfixer (Claude), Tallboy (Chuck) and let us know how many will be coming in your group. Covered dishes are welcome, and BYOB. Hope to see you there.
Just wanted to do a re-post and supply the address for those members that are attending our picnic on the 24th of July..Burnt Store Marina and Country Club, 5000 Burnt Store road, Punta Gorda Fl. 33955. This is a gated community, when you stop at the main gate tell the Security Officer your coming to the picnic, he will direct you to the location...Hope to see everyone there..Carfixer,and Tallboy will be doing the cooking, Kinda !

marauderboi
07-06-2005, 11:24 AM
I cant wait I've all fired up waiting for this

John Nero
07-12-2005, 09:25 AM
i will be there

SouLRioT
07-12-2005, 10:04 AM
I know I'll be there. Another road trip!!!!!! 7 o'clock at sawgrass ford for all east coast guys, and I'm sure the central guys will show up in force.

Another reminder of where to be for the convoy of the east coasters. Please PM me if your meeting up there so I can make sure I have enough FRS radios for everyone.

Bootlegger
07-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Just wanted to do a re-post and supply the address for those members that are attending our picnic on the 24th of July..Burnt Store Marina and Country Club, 5000 Burnt Store road, Punta Gorda Fl. 33955. This is a gated community, when you stop at the main gate tell the Security Officer your coming to the picnic, he will direct you to the location...Hope to see everyone there..Carfixer,and Tallboy will be doing the cooking, Kinda !
Current count of RSVP's is 21 Marauders, 45 members...Looks like a good turn out so far...

MarauderMarc
07-13-2005, 05:10 AM
Im going....hey what do you think of a couple gift certificates for a free massage for your raffle???

SouLRioT
07-13-2005, 05:17 AM
Depends on whos doing them Marc.........

Just kidding, we'd be more than happy to have them.

MarauderMarc
07-13-2005, 06:44 AM
[QUOTE=SouLRioT]Depends on whos doing them Marc.........

They will be from my wife, who has her own buisiness, and no funny jokes about happy endings, its only funny when its not my wife............:lol:

SouLRioT
07-13-2005, 08:22 AM
Will she be bringing her board to do them (the Winners) there?

shakes_26
07-13-2005, 08:27 AM
I am so glad I kept my mouth shut :) damn lip is bleeding now....

MarauderMarc
07-13-2005, 10:15 AM
My wife has a private mobile service, so the gift certificates will be for that. She does have her own table and chair, which by the way, if it would interest others she could bring her chair and give 5-15 minute massages to whomever would like them. Its really up to the group if that would be something that would be of interest at the picnic. I dont think she would want to come to just massage 40 people and not be able to relax and enjoy the event....Like I said, give me your input on the subject. She does give the bomb massage though...........you need something for your lip Shakey???????

Mattsmerc
07-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Pencil me in for the picnic + 1. Is there a list of items for the picnic? what's needed?

shakes_26
07-13-2005, 03:04 PM
me want long time massage :)

Bootlegger
07-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Pencil me in for the picnic + 1. Is there a list of items for the picnic? what's needed?
Just BYOB, and a side dish, your on the list... Thanks. see you there.

MarauderMarc
07-14-2005, 09:38 AM
me want long time massage :)
I know just the guy.........:D

Donna
07-14-2005, 10:11 AM
My wife has a private mobile service, so the gift certificates will be for that. She does have her own table and chair, which by the way, if it would interest others she could bring her chair and give 5-15 minute massages to whomever would like them. Its really up to the group if that would be something that would be of interest at the picnic. I dont think she would want to come to just massage 40 people and not be able to relax and enjoy the event....Like I said, give me your input on the subject. She does give the bomb massage though...........you need something for your lip Shakey???????

Oh hell......I would think about coming to your picnic just for the massage :D . Nothing better then someone who knows how to do a great, deep massage. But then if I could come, I would have to bring my golf clubs and Tallboy & Carfixer would have to take me golfing (beer & liquor would have to be included....:D )

Donna

SouLRioT
07-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Hell I could hook you up with some great golfing over here on the east coast. Ofcourse payment for all this hospitality would be a Trilogy S/C, I figure you must have a some hanging around, one wont be really missed.

Donna
07-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Hell I could hook you up with some great golfing over here on the east coast. Ofcourse payment for all this hospitality would be a Trilogy S/C, I figure you must have a some hanging around, one wont be really missed.Will cook for golfing :P . I make a really good margarita pie :D (yes, it has tequila & triple sec in it....but we would have to figure out how to keep if from melting at the picnic). You mean the t-shirts and voucher for a supercharger kit would not help cover the golfing either?????? :shake: ....sigh . Honestly, if I could bring down a s/c kit, I would, but the boss would kill me. If I could have come, I would have, but that is not a good weekend for me :(. Of course, I really did like the course last year around Bradenton.:beer:

shakes_26
07-14-2005, 12:09 PM
I bake up one hell of a Martini, shaken not stirred.:drink:

Donna
07-14-2005, 01:57 PM
I bake up one hell of a Martini, shaken not stirred.:drink:
Is that were your name "Shakes" come from:D

marauderboi
07-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Im so excited I think this is going to be the big turnout so far:D

Bootlegger
07-16-2005, 04:14 PM
Im so excited I think this is going to be the big turnout so far:D
We've got 23 MM's who have RSVP'D

marauderboi
07-17-2005, 04:37 PM
We've got 23 MM's who have RSVP'D1 over our last picnic lets try to hit 25 and lets get as many people as possible too

RoyLPita
07-17-2005, 04:44 PM
1 over our last picnic lets try to hit 25 and lets get as many people as possible too

Lend me the dinero at a very low rate and there will be another MM there sunday.

oldekid
07-18-2005, 06:00 AM
Does anyone have a plan for Sunday? Where are we meeting? Which route are we taking? Are we all following Eggie?

We need to start discussing this. Let's don't wait until the last minute.

Anyone else decided to go? If so, speak up.

It's almost party time. . . . :banana:

David Morton
07-18-2005, 03:01 PM
Sorry guys. It's was my daughters 15th birthday on the 16th and her 15 year old cousins' on the 17th and the 10 year old cousin's is on the 19th so grandma made plans for the party on the 24th.

What a rip-off! Snot-nosed neice always yelling, "He's bein' mean to me!" about her brother, who's actually the coolest nephew anybody ever had. And she gets preferential treatment! No wonder she's such a brat.
Grandma's bein' mean to me! :lol:

Have fun guys!

marauderboi
07-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Sorry guys. It's was my daughters 15th birthday on the 16th and her 15 year old cousins' on the 17th and the 10 year old cousin's is on the 19th so grandma made plans for the party on the 24th.

What a rip-off! Snot-nosed neice always yelling, "He's bein' mean to me!" about her brother, who's actually the coolest nephew anybody ever had. And she gets preferential treatment! No wonder she's such a brat.
Grandma's bein' mean to me! :lol:

Have fun guys!sorry to hear that you should bring your family members with you to the picnic for there party

SouLRioT
07-20-2005, 07:41 AM
I've been told that 7am might be a little too early for some, so lets change it to 8 o'clock at Sawgrass Ford. OK? I've only gotten 3 PMs of people saying that they are meeting there. anyone else???

Rick-n-Miami
07-20-2005, 07:56 AM
8am should be good. I just hope it isn't raining. :(

oldekid
07-20-2005, 08:01 AM
8am should be good. I just hope it isn't raining. :(You guys better not let it rain down there! :nono:

shakes_26
07-20-2005, 09:52 AM
0800 mucho better,

RoyLPita
07-20-2005, 11:24 AM
That'll do. I'll just have to try my best to keep up with all of the Trilogized MMs that are going.

SouLRioT
07-20-2005, 12:05 PM
As it stands now, you might do better than me, if I'm driving over in my grandmothers Toyota Avalon.

djv5150
07-20-2005, 01:21 PM
That'll do. I'll just have to try my best to keep up with all of the Trilogized MMs that are going.
Brian, Iam sure that P71 will keep up with the pack.

Cobra25
07-20-2005, 04:18 PM
I've been told that 7am might be a little too early for some, so lets change it to 8 o'clock at Sawgrass Ford. OK? I've only gotten 3 PMs of people saying that they are meeting there. anyone else??? 8 am is much better for me too. Maybe should make a different post on it, some of the guys might not reread this post again. Only a Idea.

marauderboi
07-20-2005, 04:30 PM
does any one know if anyone meeting in our area to go to the picnic

MarauderMarc
07-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Ill be there @8am.....7 or 8 is still fu#$ing early.......but ill be there.....:D

shakes_26
07-20-2005, 07:06 PM
stop in on yer way down, I usually caravan with Bill, we meet at the D&D on 441 near his house

buzz me in the next day or two.

M

PS thats DUnkin DOnuts, not Dungeon and Dragons......

Donna
07-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey gang...

have a great time at your picnic this Sunday. And I hope you have great weather for it (my fingers are crossed). Hopefully, you have someone assigned to take pics and will post them????

Donna

MaLo03
07-21-2005, 05:20 PM
Does anyone have a plan for Sunday? Where are we meeting? Which route are we taking? Are we all following Eggie?

We need to start discussing this. Let's don't wait until the last minute.

Anyone else decided to go? If so, speak up.

It's almost party time. . . . :banana:
Buck will be calling everyone. We talked about having B'fast or lunch and talk about it then.
Eggie

carfixer
07-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Just to let everyone know, we will be in a covered picnic area to protect us from the sun and rain. There are fans under the canopy to help keep us cool too. Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday. :beer:

marauderboi
07-23-2005, 05:17 AM
Just to let everyone know, we will be in a covered picnic area to protect us from the sun and rain. There are fans under the canopy to help keep us cool too. Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday. :beer:good Im starting to get sick of the sun see you all there

Rick-n-Miami
07-23-2005, 11:37 AM
For the east coast guys, where exactly is Sawgrass Ford? I'll be heading north on the turnpike, but I'm not certain where to go from there?

SouLRioT
07-23-2005, 01:43 PM
Rick, take the turnpike to 595, 595 to the sawgrass (like when we go to the carolina ale house) but insted go north on the sawgrass. And it should be the first exit (the last one befor toll) and the Ford dealership is right there.

Cobra25
07-23-2005, 05:26 PM
For the east coast guys, where exactly is Sawgrass Ford? I'll be heading north on the turnpike, but I'm not certain where to go from there? Check it on- Mapquest.com the address is- SawGrass Ford, 14501 West Sunrise blvd, Sunrise Fl, 954-851-9000. I hope that helps more.

the_pack_rat
07-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Just said goodnight to the MM ...

She will be napping overnight w/a mask of Zaino.

Let's hope it is INDEED ok to leave it on that long ... as it says on their website.

See you all tomorrow.

:banana2: