PDA

View Full Version : See is believin'

Threept4me
06-04-2005, 09:34 AM
Last night I was given the honor of riding in my first trilogy car(blackf0rk #84). One word somes that up "Un-fricken-believeable!!!" :eek: I definetely have to rethink my finiancal situation and hop on that trilogy train. Blackf0rk, Bradley G, and his friends did an excellent install. Top notch to everyone. I can't believe how clean it looks. Most people have to take a 2nd look just to notice it. Now if I can only figure out where I last put my 6 grand and some change.:thinker:

I can only imagine the lauch if blackf0rk's tires weren't completely bald!!:burnout:

:thanks: for the ride!!

DEFYANT
06-04-2005, 09:51 AM
You've been bitten.

To quote Haggis:
Resistance is futile, you will be assimalated!

blackf0rk
06-04-2005, 10:16 AM
You've been bitten.

To quote Haggis:
In other words, you've been Trilogized ;D

Hey Brian, you forgot to mention about how I smoked that cam'ed out, stickered up, tracktion bared, thick wheeled Chevy Nova SS I spanked too ;) shhhh :baaa:

RoyLPita
06-04-2005, 10:16 AM
You've been bitten.

To quote Haggis:

He's not the only one.

BillyGman
06-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Now if I can only figure out where I last put my 6 grand and some change.:thinker:

Can it be in the plastic money???;) :D

Cobra25
06-04-2005, 01:47 PM
He's not the only one. What are you saying ? Do you have a surprize for us?

Threept4me
06-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Can it be in the plastic money???;) :DIf I use plastic money, do I get a plastic supercharger?? One of those sweet Tornado's maybe??:laugh:

RoyLPita
06-05-2005, 03:02 AM
What are you saying ? Do you have a surprize for us?

I've been bitten since the last picnic & the burnout contest.

Hack Goby
06-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Last night I was given the honor of riding in my first trilogy car(blackf0rk #84). One word somes that up "Un-fricken-believeable!!!" :eek: I definetely have to rethink my finiancal situation and hop on that trilogy train. Blackf0rk, Bradley G, and his friends did an excellent install. Top notch to everyone. I can't believe how clean it looks. Most people have to take a 2nd look just to notice it. Now if I can only figure out where I last put my 6 grand and some change.
FiveO was in town Friday to have Lidio do some upgrades and he didnt have to leave for Muncie until Sat.afternoon.Well he and I stoped back at Lidio`s Sat. morning as he wes hosting a dyno day for the Motor City Terminators Mustang club.While we were there another young gentleman showed up with a DTR with lite flint interor and the Bling rims and tires.Mark ask him if he was going to do any performance upgrades and he said no that he liked it the way it was.Mark then offered him a ride to see what he thought.When he got back this young lad had that grin you get after a Trilogy ride on his face for a good half hour.Priceless!!!

BillyGman
06-05-2005, 12:04 PM
I've been bitten since the last picnic & the burnout contest.Did someone say burnout contest? :thinker: :drool:

FiveO
06-06-2005, 07:50 AM
FiveO was in town Friday to have Lidio do some upgrades and he didnt have to leave for Muncie until Sat.afternoon.Well he and I stoped back at Lidio`s Sat. morning as he wes hosting a dyno day for the Motor City Terminators Mustang club.While we were there another young gentleman showed up with a DTR with lite flint interor and the Bling rims and tires.Mark ask him if he was going to do any performance upgrades and he said no that he liked it the way it was.Mark then offered him a ride to see what he thought.When he got back this young lad had that grin you get after a Trilogy ride on his face for a good half hour.Priceless!!!

Yeah...I gave him a thing or two to think about...as in "UPGRADE"!!!!!!