PDA

View Full Version : Short Notice Saturday the 11th!!!

01 Interceptor
06-09-2005, 12:43 AM
I just found out about the Cops and Rodders show in Shoreline, from 9-5. If anyone is interested let me know. I e-mailed the contact for more info. I have one guy from my emergency vehicle club coming. I am going if the weather is nice. It should be a good turnout. I doubt I will be taking my LEDs with me since Western WA isn't as accomodating with hobbyists as they are in Spokane.

01 Interceptor
06-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Here's the more info:

Here is a flyer. The show benefits Special Olympics Washington and is hoste by the Law Enforcement Torch Run Campaign for Special Olympics. It will be at 155th & Aurora (in the Sears Parking Lot) this Saturday, June 11, from 9 AM until 4-4:30 awards begin at 3 PM).

The cost is $20 to enter your car. The first 200 cars get goody bags and dash plaques. All registered cars are eligible for trophies. We will also have a free shuttle service to the Shoreline Historical Museum for The History of Speed on Aurora (a one day exhibit of old race cars from Playland and the three speedways that used to be on Aurora).

You may register at the show. There are no categories (we will pick the top 15 cars, plus special trophies). And there are no age limits on the cars.

By the way...no flyer came in that e-mail. All the info is there though. If any of you decide to attend let me know.