PDA

View Full Version : Head count MVIII?

Bradley G
06-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Who is planning on going to MVIII ?

I know it seems like a long way off, I have not registered yet, but will do so soon.
More importantly, I purchaced a raffel ticket:o
This years agenda, appears to be the most bang for the $$$.
These Motown Marauder Meniacs, are fabulous hosts!
Bradley G

MarauderMike
06-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Check out the update on the registration link. Come one, come all, everyone is welcome in the Motor City! http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18755

MI2QWK4U
06-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Check out the update on the registration link. Come one, come all, everyone is welcome in the Motor City! http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18755

I think Brad is trying to get a feel for who is going from Chicago.

DEFYANT
06-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Why not do a list of participants.... sorta like the "Trilogy cars...whats your #" thread..

MI2QWK4U
06-11-2005, 02:08 PM
Why not do a list of participants.... sorta like the "Trilogy cars...whats your #" thread..

I will, but not in the Windy City Forum. Brad is trying to rally his local Marauderers to see who is going from the Chicago area!

SergntMac
06-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Sorry, Bradley, but I can't sign up this early. This time of the year is the worst for me to get away from my office. As I told Dave last night, I won't have a clue on anything until around August 1st. Despite long term plans last year, I misssed out on MV-II. Best to count me out until I know more.

How about y'all Windy City folks? Can you help the planners with some kind of head count?

I will, but not in the Windy City Forum. Brad is trying to rally his local Marauderers to see who is going from the Chicago area!
Personally Dave, I wouldn't have a problem with this. It's not like we use this forum a whole lot ourselves. If it will help y'all in planning, have at it. If anyone has an objection, let them speak up?

Logan
06-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Bah... Logan's going to be there... Doesn't that mean it's mandatory attendance? :pimp:

Bradley G
06-11-2005, 04:13 PM
I would think it is!

So is, Bringing your Marauder!:D
Bradley G

Bah... Logan's going to be there... Doesn't that mean it's mandatory attendance? :pimp:

Logan
06-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Why? There'll be 60 or so of them sitting there for me to drive... :)

Bradley G
06-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Only fiftynine!:jk:

Bradley G

bigslim
06-11-2005, 05:51 PM
No problem. As long as we can tear off a little of that Caddy!!! :D

Logan
06-11-2005, 05:55 PM
I'll be flying in... My schedule doesn't permit me the time to drive up and back from Detroit as it's over a day drive from Austin....

Bradley G
06-11-2005, 11:10 PM
:censor: ,..........................:lo l:
Plane er Cape?
Bradley G
No problem. As long as we can tear off a little of that Caddy!!! :D