PDA

View Full Version : Meg's Delete Tips

oldekid
06-13-2005, 06:36 PM
I have posted a couple pictures in the gallery of my new tips. I had them extended just slightly to show the name "Meg's". Adding the delete tips really let my dual mode mufflers talk louder.

Go to member galleries, and look under oldekid.

MarauderMark
06-13-2005, 06:39 PM
They look great!!:up:They look the same way as mine.. I'm waiting for my new Megs as well as the car to install em.. :D

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/519/medium/108_0849web.jpg

oldekid
06-13-2005, 07:03 PM
They look great!!:up:They look the same way as mine.. I'm waiting for my new Megs as well as the car to install em.. :DSo, I'm confused. . . . don't you already have the car?

Merc-O-matic
06-13-2005, 07:25 PM
I have posted a couple pictures in the gallery of my new tips. I had them extended just slightly to show the name "Meg's". Adding the delete tips really let my dual mode mufflers talk louder.

Go to member galleries, and look under oldekid.
John, Pipes look great...can't wait to hear them! :D

Gotta Love It!

Bluerauder
06-13-2005, 07:44 PM
So, I'm confused. . . . don't you already have the car?
Mark's car has been visiting in Florida awhile pending installation of a new engine at DR's. He is anxiously awaiting return of his baby. :D

oldekid
06-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Mark's car has been visiting in Florida awhile pending installation of a new engine at DR's. He is anxiously awaiting return of his baby. :DOk, now it makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

CRUZTAKER
06-13-2005, 07:54 PM
You realize this will lead to further exhaust mods.

Government reports show that this mod leads to harder more addicting mods and....:P

Nice. :up:

oldekid
06-13-2005, 07:54 PM
John, Pipes look great...can't wait to hear them! :D

Gotta Love It!Thanks Al! I'll be happy to light them up for you at our next gathering.