PDA

View Full Version : WCM: Preview

Rider90
06-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Although the website is far from finished, and the pictures page will be a complete PITA, I have gotten a few members online along with pictures I have dug out of my own archives. You may view the progress at:

http://windycity.midwestpanthers.net/members.html

If you have a different picture you would like posted I request that it is a very high resolution image or directly from your digital camera so I have something to work with. Dan, I cannot find a full-size picture of your car so next time you're online let's chat. Mac, I don't know why I cut off the front tip of your bumper when I took the picture - this is something I rarely ever do and made the mistake this time probably because I wanted to oogle over your car, and I had to snap it quick as the crowd was forming.

And to all...
1) If you do not have a picture of your car online or cannot get it online - show up to a future meet. I'll snap one for you.

2) You can display as many pictures as you want, well, within reason? I'll ban out any macro close ups of pinch welds - but any others you can send to me and I'll post them when I get around to it.

3) Don't let the age fool you, I may be young but I keep busy. This is a project I am donating my free time to when I have the time to toss around. Sometimes I'll have the time right after the E-mail, other times it may be a few days before I can start up a project as small as thumbnailing, cropping, hosting and posting, so please give me some time here.

I hope you all like what you see. If not, don't be afraid to drop me a line. You are as much a contributor to the club as I am and your comments are valuable to me.

President@midwestpanthers.net
AIM: cruisnphantom
or Private Message me...

:banana2:

stevengerard
06-13-2005, 08:47 PM
cool, I'll regester sooner or later, that's a lot of effort you put into this, nice.

SergntMac
06-14-2005, 06:08 AM
Nice work, Jason, Thanks! Don't worry about the quality of pics you have now, we'll just have to keep getting together until we get the pics we want.

Bradley G
06-14-2005, 07:10 AM
Hey thank's Jason!

"I am somebody" :P

Bradley G