View Full Version : OFFICIAL: Ford Chip Dyno Tune, Kansas City

Thomas A
03-06-2003, 12:47 PM
Date: May 10th - 11th
Shop: MC Racing (www.gomcracing.com)
Dyno: Dynojet with Wideband O2
Tuners: Ford Chip (Jerry & Pete)

PRICING: (includes dyno time)

OPTION A: $380 For all new customers, who do not currently have a chip or program from Ford Chip, or current customers that have done extensive modifications.

OPTION B: $230 For all current customers with a Ford Chip or Ford Chip program from a previous dyno event.

FLIP CHIP: $50 EXTRA For either Option A or B, you can add an additional program with a multi-position chip. example: Tune with NOS, and tune without NOS

You will have the choice of either having the EEC reflashed or a chip burned for your vehicle. Price is the same for either way. NOTE: You must go with a chip for a multi-position program.

A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $80 will be required by April 15th. Spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. A maximum of 30 cars will be scheduled for the weekend. This event will fill up, so get your deposit in as soon as possible. I will do my best to accommodate scheduling with you.

You must send me an e-mail with FORD CHIP in the subject if you want to be added to this event. My address is thomasma@alltel.net From there, I will reply back to you with directions for sending in your deposit, as well as the info that I need to collect from you. You will not be added to the list until I have received a deposit! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Please reply here to this thread only if you have general questions. Again, you must send me an e-mail if you want to attend this event. Also, be sure that your car is in good running condition. They are there to tune, not diagnose current problems. Thanks!

Thomas – thomasma@alltel.net

Thomas A
03-13-2003, 08:20 PM
Spots are filling up! Come on guys, we need at least one Mercury there :) Let me know if you want in.

Thomas

Thomas A
03-20-2003, 04:11 PM
ttt

Thomas A
03-29-2003, 09:50 PM
ttt