PDA

View Full Version : Just got in town

King Fubar
06-14-2005, 02:30 PM
I had just gotten in town today and my brother was still working so I decided what the hell he lives less than 5 miles from Jerry's place so we popped over there. As I'm pulling in I see a Mustang pulling out of the drive and I nod at the driver and park. Then the mustang comes back in the parking lot and it's the man Jerry. He stopped and asked if I needed some help and I introduced myself and from there he stopped what he was doing and the hospitality was endless. I truly never met a friendlier bunch of people than that. We went in and sat in his office and kicked around a bit and then he showed the wife and I around the place I was very impressed.

Jerry and the folks at Trilogy International are truly the best. I can't wait for the 18th and meet up with some of the Motorcity crew. The 1600 miles I drove the 1st MM I saw was in Kalamazoo at a Perkin's restaraunt....He seemed to be talking business so I didn't interupt but if you're on here "HI".

Tallboy
06-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Have a cold one for me, Mike. Tell Jerry I said "Hey", and I'll see him in a couple months...:beer:

Donna
06-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Have a cold one for me, Mike. Tell Jerry I said "Hey", and I'll see him in a couple months...:beer:Hey Mike....it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife today. Love being able to put a face with the name :D .
And Tallboy, we are looking forward to your visit in August also :beer:, along with Carfixer. Ok, and everyone else that is coming in for the Open House this Saturday and in August for the Dream Cruise. :banana:

Donna

MI2QWK4U
06-14-2005, 06:39 PM
We killing a Cow friday or what?!

King Fubar
06-16-2005, 09:35 AM
I'm sure a cow will meet it's demise on Friday.:D

SouLRioT
06-16-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm sure its going to be more like a heard of cattle for you guys. And maybe about three ranches in August durring the dream cruise.

Donna
06-16-2005, 10:59 AM
I'm sure a cow will meet it's demise on Friday.:D:D Well, if you guys are killing a cow on Friday night at Capers, make sure you bring some it to the Open House on Saturday and we will cook it on the grill.....lol. :P .

Dave....tell Mike I am expecting a Motor City Marauder apron on Saturday. He did say if there was anything we need, he would help :rolleyes:, besides helping to eat the burgers and dogs I am cooking.....lol

Donna

Jerry Barnes
06-16-2005, 12:49 PM
Mike,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Sorry the visit was so short, but we are looking forward to having stop by on Saturday for the Open House. And I am sure you will enjoy yourself at EATON Day on Tuesday with all of us. Great meeting you and your wife, see you Saturday!!!

Sincerely,

Jerry

Bootlegger
06-16-2005, 02:21 PM
I'm sure its going to be more like a heard of cattle for you guys. And maybe about three ranches in August durring the dream cruise.
You guys be careful with Mike up there, we've seen him eat down here..

Tallboy
06-18-2005, 10:58 AM
I hope you took some pictures, Mike Can't wait to hear about the trip. See you at the picnic!!

Jerry Barnes
06-20-2005, 06:54 AM
Mike,

You forgot to get the T-Shirt before you left Saturday. Let me know what size you take and I will bring it to Milan tomorrow.

Thanks

Jerry