PDA

View Full Version : Another great magazine article/interview for Lidio!

MI2QWK4U
06-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Anyone else just get their new issue of 5.0 Mustang and Superfords, August 05 issue...

Page 208...in the 5.0 questions section, they interview Lidio about his years of Mustang Tuning experience. Its a great article, you should read it if you get the chance. The guy is truely a legend in the 5.0 and 4.6 Ford Performance Arena.

Here is a snipit from the introduction....

"Lidio Iacobelli is an old-school Mustang Crafter who built his reputation on clean and fast Mustangs. 5.0 Mustang fans will know Lidio from his yellow '88 LX notchback that appeared in the original BFGoodrich Drag Radial advertising campaign. Modular racers know Lidio for his groundbreaking work with the four cam supercharged combination as well as Marauders that defy logic with mid-11 second performance. Above all, Lidio's creations are simple, sanitary, and quick.
With the dawn of the '05 Mustang, and performance shops clambering to be the first in line, Lidio has embarked on his next project. An automatic-equipped black GT that has already run in the 12 second zone with next to nothing done to it. Even though........"

REpson
07-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Dave,

Thanks for sharing this information w/ everyone! Unfortunately I don't get a chance to visit much like I use to but I'm very proud of Lidio accomplishments!

Lidio:

Keep up the EXCELLENT work and continue to make our cars go even faster!

:beer:

Bradley G
07-02-2005, 07:51 AM
I can't wait to read that!

Thanks Dave!
Congradulations Lidio! :baaa:
Bradley G

RoyLPita
07-02-2005, 08:19 AM
Keep up good work, Lidio.