PDA

View Full Version : Victor Ford Car Show

Topher
06-18-2005, 11:37 AM
The 2005 Victor Ford Car Show will be held on Sunday, July 17, from 9-12. It is usually 80% new & old mustangs, but there are other fast fords showing as well. Last year we had 4 or 5 MMs there. Like last year, I believe Kenny Brown will have their trailer on site again, so if any of you local KB MMs want to show off their stuff, come on out. And again I'm sure there will be plenty of smoke shows to watch as people leave. :burn:
Free food, music, & T-shirts too. See attached link for more info. Victor Ford is on Rt 12 in Wauconda, about 2 miles north of Rt 176. Let me know if anyone would like to drive in together from the east. Space fills up fast so I'd recommend getting there early.

http://www.victorford.com/events.php

Chris

Topher
07-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Just a reminder about the Victor Ford show this Sunday in Wauconda. I won't be able to make it because I'm leaving that day for a business trip to Asia, but I highly recommend it for others in the area. If you'd like to get a closeup look at lots of mustangs & other fast fords & watch them leave smoky burnouts, or leave one of your own, this is the event for you. Kenny Brown will have a trailer there too. Last year Mark brought his silver KB MM and it drew a huge crowd. Come early because space fills up fast.

Chris

Bradley G
07-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the heads up Chris!

I think I can!:burnout: Mark? Mac? Jason? Zack? Windy City guys?
Wanna leave a mark?
Bradley G

SergntMac
07-13-2005, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the heads up Chris!

I think I can!:burnout: Mark? Mac? Jason? Zack? Windy City guys?
Wanna leave a mark?
Bradley G
Sorry, Bradley, my MM is down until I get a dyno tune after my MAF upgrade.

Bluerauder
07-17-2005, 01:42 PM
The 2005 Victor Ford Car Show will be held on Sunday, July 17, from 9-12.
OK, I give up .... who is Victor Ford ?? :dunno: Maybe one of Henry's cousins? :rofl:

Topher
07-18-2005, 12:22 AM
OK, I give up .... who is Victor Ford ?? :dunno: Maybe one of Henry's cousins? :rofl:

Victor is the last name of the dealership owner. Did anyone go to this?
I wish I could have but I spent most of today (the last 13hrs at least) on a plane and am now in Japan. Only 8 more hrs to go until I reach my final destination.

Chris

Bradley G
07-21-2005, 08:20 PM
I did!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif New Cobra Mustang/Victor Ford 50th aniv.
<HR style="COLOR: #dddddd" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Just returned from Victor Ford's 2005 Ford and SVT car show "The Legend Lives"
What a great event! Got to see a pre-production SVT Cobra Mustang.
Talked to the Fella who drove it in from Michigan.
The car was screaming yellow, W/ silver stripes and charcoal interior.:eek:
Got a cool freebie T-shirt, lunch,SVTOA National speedway directory, Race Pages Mag. and the new Ford Racing catalog :banana2:
Lots of cool rides! '49 ford coupe,my favorite:)
Also met a Rep for Kenny Brown, who was driving the only other Panther at the event.
On a serious note:Met a gentleman, who lost his 18year old son in a high speed crash a few miles from where I live.
He has started a foundation, to educate young people, on the dangers of street racing. "Breaks for Brett". I will try and find a link . He confessed to me that ,"It's a tough sell here, today,Trying to raise awareness, for wreckless drivers!" As We both heard echos, of tire shreading burnouts, going on a few yards away. A great day, that I am glad, I did not miss, like last year! Thanks for the Heads Up!, Tropher!, sorry you could not make it!
Bradley G
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note --><HR style="COLOR: #dddddd" SIZE=1>Last edited by Bradley@DynoPros : 07-17-2005 at 12:54 PM