PDA

View Full Version : Fathers day surprise

DEW34
06-18-2005, 02:32 PM
Well i know its not fathers day till sunday but i recived a gift from my wife and two kids while at the tower shops for our regular friday night meet a gift that i never expected or seen coming one that left me speech less one that put my heart in my throat and made it beat like it was going to explode a gift that left me in a daze most of the night i was handed a small shipping box from DHL and two pieces of paper as i unfolded the pages the top said trilogy motorsports hmmmmmmm thats nice maybe a nice t- shirt i thought to my self and a s i read the frist two lines i could feel a cold tingle shoot up my spine Dear Karen :

i want to thank you for becoming aTrilogy motorsports customer
with the purchase of your new Intercooled Supercharger kit.
their are really no words to describe how i feel about my wife and kids all i know is i am one lucky guy to have them i n my life .
In the DHL box was a t- shirt and the install manual lol which i have read 3 times already . i want to thank car fixer for helping my wife contact Trilogy thanks Claude and thank yo u to any one else that helped i am sure their are more that she did not tell me about .
mike

STLR FN
06-18-2005, 02:40 PM
Congrats on your purchase. You'll enjoy it thoroughly, trust me. :D

Cobra25
06-18-2005, 02:41 PM
Happy Fathers Day Mike ! :beer:

Petrograde
06-18-2005, 03:17 PM
...wow.

That's awesome dude! What a great present!

She's definately a keeper! :D

Tallboy
06-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Congratulations again, Mike. I'm glad I was there to watch it. The look on your face was worth the trip across the state.:)

SouLRioT
06-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Congrats Mike. This really now puts me in the minority for our group.

Rick-n-Miami
06-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Wow! Congrats! Now, about that lift in the garage....

shakes_26
06-18-2005, 03:59 PM
Mike,

Congrats, I was wondering why you had that deer in the headlights look!

RoyLPita
06-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Congrats Mike, you lucky son-of-a-gun!!!!

Smokie
06-18-2005, 05:34 PM
Good things happening to good people....Happy Fathers Day. Enjoy your gift...life is good.:D

DEW34
06-18-2005, 06:28 PM
thank you for all the kind words guys . and yes she is a keeper thats for sure with or with out a gift like that , the funny thing is i bought the car for her she drove it a week and said she did not like it made her feel like a LEO so i gave her the GT and kept the mm hmmmmmmm i wonder what xmas will bring me maybe a lift for the garage i am building
mike

bigslim
06-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Good things happening to good people....Happy Fathers Day. Enjoy your gift...life is good.:D
I'm a good person. I guess I just need a good woman in my life. Congrats on your present. More important, congrats to the woman you picked as your wife.

Bradley G
06-19-2005, 08:01 AM
Great story!

Thinkning to myself,"how can I get the wifester, to read this thread, without being too obvious" :P
Bradley G

DEFYANT
06-19-2005, 09:32 AM
Great story!

Thinkning to myself,"how can I get the wifester, to read this thread, without being too obvious" :P
Bradley G
Congrats on the Trilogy purchase!! What your kit number??

I "sold" the idea of the trilogy to my wife by showing her the pure logic of the purchase. I introdused her to MM.net and the rest is history

:D
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/Defyant/DSC00018.jpg

stevengerard
06-19-2005, 10:09 AM
holy cow, cool, that is one awesome wife congrats, you'll dig every second of it.

wsmylie
06-19-2005, 10:15 AM
Congratulations Mike and Happy Father's Day!!

MikesMerc
06-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Congrats on the awesome gift!

BillyGman
06-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Well i know its not fathers day till sunday but i recived a gift from my wife and two kids while at the tower shops for our regular friday night meet a gift that i never expected or seen coming one that left me speech less one that put my heart in my throat and made it beat like it was going to explode a gift that left me in a daze most of the night i was handed a small shipping box from DHL and two pieces of paper as i unfolded the pages the top said trilogy motorsports hmmmmmmm thats nice maybe a nice t- shirt i thought to my self and a s i read the frist two lines i could feel a cold tingle shoot up my spine Dear Karen :

their are really no words to describe how i feel about my wife and kids all i know is i am one lucky guy to have them i n my life .
In the DHL box was a t- shirt and the install manual lol which i have read 3 times already . i want to thank car fixer for helping my wife contact Trilogy thanks Claude and thank yo u to any one else that helped i am sure their are more that she did not tell me about .
mikeWhat your wife didn't tell you is that she has also taken out a 2 million dollar life insurance policy on you, and with her being the beneficiary of that policy she figured that the faster your car is, the sooner she can collect. :D ..... I'm only kidding my friend. It sounds to me like you're a very fortunate man, and I'm sure that receiveing a Trilogy S/Cer isn't even half of your blessing. Be careful with all of that new power when you get that car S/Ced. You wouldn't want the Mrs. to regret that she ever gave you the S/Cer. ;)

I think that's real cool though that she surprised you like that. She sounds like she's anything but selfish. A rare find these days. Does she have a single sister? :D

Donna
06-19-2005, 05:58 PM

mikeMike....I can tell you that your wife Karen is a sweetie. Karen and I had fun trying to figure out how to make this work, since the kit would not be ready until after Father's Day. I told Karen we were expecting to the pics of the look on your face when you realized what she and the kids got you for Father's Day. Congrats on your new kit and for having a great wife :) Tell Karen I said hello.
OH....and who said females can not keep a secret :P ??????

Donna
Trilogy

Jerry Barnes
06-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Mike & Karen,

I covered this topic in the other thread, but once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It sounded like everyone had a great time. I wish I was there.

Sincerely,

Jerry

Donna
06-20-2005, 07:27 AM
Congrats on the Trilogy purchase!! What your kit number??

I "sold" the idea of the trilogy to my wife by showing her the pure logic of the purchase. I introdused her to MM.net and the rest is history

:D

Mike's kit will be number 90.

Donna

LordVader
06-20-2005, 08:12 AM
:beer: Man you can feel the love with that story! Congrats on the gift and for having a great family!

DEW34
06-20-2005, 01:19 PM
thanks again guys for the kind words i have a smile that s been on all weekend and will be on for a while i am sure of that :D hmmmmm #90 sounds like a good number hell at this point any #sounds good
mike