PDA

View Full Version : Special Meet* 6-18-05 Larry's Museum *

Cobra25
06-18-2005, 05:19 PM
I Just want to send a Special Thank's to A good friend and fellow SunShine State Marauder Member Larry McPerson for going out of his way to give us a privite showing of The Dauer Museum Of Classic Cars. This is a privite Collection of over 50 Classic Auto's not open to the public which some of us got to view. The place was Beautiful , spotless, I for one have never seen anything like this before, the Car's Looked like they just came off the factory line. Again Thank You Larry for making our day one we won't soon Forget! :thanks: :up:

SouLRioT
06-18-2005, 05:57 PM
I must agree. I was quite impressed of the showing there, they are all great cars , but there was one that stood out.

Rick-n-Miami
06-18-2005, 06:49 PM
I too had a great time. That is really a nice collection and I'm thankful Larry was able to put this together. Great job Larry!

ghost03
06-19-2005, 09:04 AM
I had a great time too. It was like being in the movie " Back To The Future "....A lot of great looking cars especially the 1970 caddilac deville.....I couldnt stop drooling......Was kinda hoping for a test drive here or there but no such luck....Just kidding......Hopefully we can get another chance to go again.

wsmylie
06-19-2005, 09:25 AM
Was out of town and didn't get to attend the event but had been fortunate enough to have toured this outstanding collection before through Larry's generousity. He is a great guy and has a tremendous amount of knowledge about older vehicles. For some of you folks on the net who are into older North American rolling stock, this fine collection includes, among many outstanding vehicles, several showroom perfect examples of early the 50's GM Motorama cars (Olds Fiesta, Buick Riv and Cad Eldo convertibles). The entire collection is absolutely stunning due in no small part to Larry's superior automotive knowledge and skill. Hey Rob (Ghost03).... among all those great old sleds the 70 Deville was your favorite :D ?!? Do I sense a "generation gap" here buddy?

ghost03
06-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Being that i do have a 1970 cadillac deville it was nice to see what it can look like once i get done with it. Hopefully Larry can help me reach my goal of the full restoration with his knowledge.........All the other cars were outstaniding ...but the 70 caddy means a lot to me and stood out of the buch and caught my eye.....One of these days I'll drop the top and take it over to the Tower Shops and park it next to our MM's

djv5150
06-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Iam sorry I was not able to make it, had family obligations. did anyone get pics.

MarauderTJA
06-20-2005, 06:15 PM
I Just want to send a Special Thank's to A good friend and fellow SunShine State Marauder Member Larry McPerson for going out of his way to give us a privite showing of The Dauer Museum Of Classic Cars. This is a privite Collection of over 50 Classic Auto's not open to the public which some of us got to view. The place was Beautiful , spotless, I for one have never seen anything like this before, the Car's Looked like they just came off the factory line. Again Thank You Larry for making our day one we won't soon Forget! :thanks: :up:
Really wish I could have made the meet and the museum. Hope to see all of you guys next time. Coming over Friday night, maybe a few of us good get together. Coordinate with Tim if you think we could get together.

TOM, Cape Coral, Florida

Cobra25
06-21-2005, 08:27 AM
Really wish I could have made the meet and the museum. Hope to see all of you guys next time. Coming over Friday night, maybe a few of us good get together. Coordinate with Tim if you think we could get together.

TOM, Cape Coral, Florida I'm sure some of the guy's will show at The Tower Shops, I'll speak to some of them. I for one will go. See ya friday Tom.