PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Donna- Trilogy Motorsports

DEW34
06-18-2005, 06:19 PM
This is Mrs. Dew34... I just wanted to thank Donna for all her help in making
Michaels Father's Day a great one!! :bows:
Thanks to Claude also for pointing me in the right direction.
Donna was a trip to deal with. It was her idea to present Michael with the Install book and shirt. If I hadn't of had that DHL box I don't think he would have believe me.
I would also like to thank all of the guys who were present last night. It made the present even more special. He is now a part of an elite group!

For all you guys out there whom have not had the pleasure of dealing with the staff at TRILOGY I can truly say they are one outstanding group.

PS... It looks like a tie for christmas! :rofl:

Mrs. DEW34

Smokie
06-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Mrs. Dew34. You are one very special lady...:bows:

Tallboy
06-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Just before I left to drive across the state, Jennifer says: "Why are you going to this 'Marauder thingie' again?" I said: "Well, it's our monthly meet, and Mike is getting a Trilogy and doesn't know it! No way am I missing that!" Man, what a great night! DEW34 and Smokie sure married well!:lol:

Smokie
06-18-2005, 06:31 PM
DEW34 and Smokie sure married well!:lol:
You are right Tallboy...I married UP. :lol:

Petrograde
06-19-2005, 04:18 AM
Mrs. Dew34. You are one very special lady...:bows:
^^^ WHAT HE SAID!^^^

:bows: :burnout:

Donna
06-19-2005, 06:10 PM
This is Mrs. Dew34... I just wanted to thank Donna for all her help in making
Michaels Father's Day a great one!! :bows:
Thanks to Claude also for pointing me in the right direction.
Donna was a trip to deal with. It was her idea to present Michael with the Install book and shirt. If I hadn't of had that DHL box I don't think he would have believe me.
I would also like to thank all of the guys who were present last night. It made the present even more special. He is now a part of an elite group!

For all you guys out there whom have not had the pleasure of dealing with the staff at TRILOGY I can truly say they are one outstanding group.

PS... It looks like a tie for christmas! :rofl:

Mrs. DEW34
Ah gee, Karen....you sure know how to make me blush.:rolleyes: But it was a lot of fun dealing with you on this and helping you pull this off :D . Now, I will be waiting to see the pictures of Mike opening up his package.

Donna

Jerry Barnes
06-19-2005, 07:01 PM
Mike & Karen,

Congratulations! I am glad we could help out for your Father's Day Event. And thanks to Donna for handling all of the details! Please be sure to send us the pictures. And Mike & Karen, we are honored to have you as customers. We look forward to seeing at some of the Marauder events in the future. You kit will be on the way soon. And you couldn't get a better to people to deal with then Claude and his right hand assistant Chuck, great people!!!!!

Thanks again!

Jerry

DEW34
06-20-2005, 01:27 PM
The pleasure will be all mine i am sure once #90 hits the road and i agree with you that Claude and Chuck are good people although Chucks engine compartment was kinda dirty friday night :run:
mike

Tallboy
06-20-2005, 01:31 PM
The pleasure will be all mine i am sure once #90 hits the road and i agree with you that Claude and Chuck are good people although Chucks engine compartment was kinda dirty friday night :run:
mikeIt was DUST on the cowl panel! By the way-the quick detailer and a towel are in the trunk. Knock yourself out!!:lol: