PDA

View Full Version : What happened.....

martyo
06-18-2005, 09:07 PM
...to the T-shirts that were supposed to go out to those that purchased raffle tickets?

teamrope
06-19-2005, 06:45 AM
Not enough fabric to cover us? :confused:

Bradley G
06-19-2005, 08:05 AM
Mine fits Great! Thanks Marty!

Don't you have your own shirts? :D
Bradley G

...to the T-shirts that were supposed to go out to those that purchased raffle tickets?

Tallboy
06-19-2005, 08:11 AM
...to the T-shirts that were supposed to go out to those that purchased raffle tickets?You didn't get yours? I had mine the next day! Thanks again, Jerry!:beer:

Marty, maybe you misplaced it? Did you look under your hood? Oops-nevermind...:lol:

martyo
06-19-2005, 09:11 AM
Sure, everyone is a comic until they get served with a Restraining Order! :D

Now, where the heck is my shirt?????

NAVCHAP
06-19-2005, 01:46 PM
MartyO, how about a T-shirt from the ship? Never sent you one, figured you had to wear collared shirts and ties all the time. -kjs-

Slowpoke
06-19-2005, 01:55 PM
i have not gotten mine either!

BruteForce
06-19-2005, 02:40 PM
I was queried recently as to desired size... but then again I was one of the runner-up winners. :cool:

DTR04
06-19-2005, 03:34 PM
I was queried recently as to desired sizeSame here.

... but then again I was one of the runner-up winners. :cool:I didn't win anything.:alone:

DEFYANT
06-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Shirt? What shirt? I didnt get no shirt?

Jerry Barnes
06-19-2005, 07:12 PM
O.K. you Guys keep your shirts on!!!! ha ha ha

There were about 100 people that baught Raffle tickets and of course we did not have a shirt in everyone's size, so Renata contacted everyone that she did not have their shirt size to get a total number of people to shirt sizes. It takes us several weeks to get a large shirt order processed, so when we get our order processed, the shirts will be headed your way. I will ask Renata to post the status of the shirt order on a weekly basis so everyone feels they have not been forgotten. And yes, everyone is getting a Trilogy Motorsports T-Shirt! Even the winner, second and third place folks.

Thanks for being patient!

Jerry

CRUZTAKER
06-19-2005, 07:12 PM
No shirt either....

It'll come I'm sure. We're on the outskirts you know....

And I am sure it'll look better than the last item several of us waited, and waited, and asked for....the POS radiator cover I got stuck with. :rolleyes:

Bradley G
06-19-2005, 07:40 PM
HUH? .., .. :D
No shirt either....
Bradley G
It'll come I'm sure. We're on the outskirts you know....

And I am sure it'll look better than the last item several of us waited, and waited, and asked for....the POS radiator cover I got stuck with. :rolleyes:

martyo
06-19-2005, 07:43 PM
MartyO, how about a T-shirt from the ship? Never sent you one, figured you had to wear collared shirts and ties all the time. -kjs-

I'll take one of those for sure! Someone just sent me a baseball cap from their ship and it was unexpected and way cool!

CRUZTAKER
06-19-2005, 07:50 PM
HUH? .., .. :DNaw...I was trying to make light of the fact that THIS wait will be worthwhile....while the other was ....well....we know how that turned out.;)

martyo
06-19-2005, 07:53 PM
Naw...I was trying to make light of the fact that THIS wait will be worthwhile....while the other was ....well....we know how that turned out.;)

I agree. And, now we want our deposits back on our unfilled orders and haven't gotten them either! :mad:

Sully008
06-20-2005, 02:27 AM
I haven't heard from Renata about a shirt size, Jerry. I bought a raffle ticket. :(

Bradley G
06-20-2005, 06:27 AM
Hey Barry!,
Or, ... should I say Mr. Twelves! :cuke:
I did see "Big Slims" rad cover, this past weekend.
The carbon fiber looking one?
He told me about the lenghty wait.
He was not that pleased with his.
Looked pretty cool, But I would rather have a TMS T-shirt! :coolman:
Bradley G
PS. It's positively, worth the wait!
Naw...I was trying to make light of the fact that THIS wait will be worthwhile....while the other was ....well....we know how that turned out.;)

kartherma
06-20-2005, 05:09 PM
I'll take one of those for sure! Someone just sent me a baseball cap from their ship and it was unexpected and way cool!
Glad you liked the ball cap. And thanks for working with me on the badges!
Thanks, curt

NAVCHAP
06-20-2005, 07:20 PM
MartyO: You will get a T-shirt from the ship, it might take a little while because our mail is going to be slow for the next month. My privilege, -kjs-

martyo
06-20-2005, 09:18 PM
MartyO: You will get a T-shirt from the ship, it might take a little while because our mail is going to be slow for the next month. My privilege, -kjs-

Thanks Keith! :up:

Renata
06-22-2005, 01:03 PM
Hello Trilogy supercharger raffle participants,

As Jerry Barnes posted on 06/19/05, I'm trying to get size of the shirt from as many of raffle participant as possible. I've contacted many of you and majority of you have already send me response back, so I've begun to process the order, however here is the list of participants that I haven't heard back from or I don't have their email or phone:
Adair Thomas
Allard John
Androski Jevon
Chain Wesley
Epson Robert
Fafalios Mark
Ferrer Adrian
Gay LLewellyn
Gideon Richter
Grice II Jeffrey
Henderson William
Holmen ME
Howard Richard
Hunt Michael
LaPrairie Jean
Lynch Chris
Maritin Tracey
McIntosh Ian
Muldrow Michael
Pearce Mathieu
Peterson Lowell
Peyregne David
Pryor Russell
Samuel Michael
Sefcovic Mark
Seitz Jewel
Stephenson Alan
Stevens John
Swallow David
Teter David
Voutier Mike
Weissert Chris
White Mark
Zito Samuel

Above listed participants, please send me an email to rlabasova@trilogyintl.com (rlabasova@trilogyintl.com) or call 313-336-6135 and provide me with your shirt size you wish to get along with your address and phone number.Thank you!

I know you all can't wait to receive your shirt. I just want to assure you that we haven't forgotten about you! Not at all!

Thanks all of you for your patience.

With regards,

Renata Labasova

MarauderMark
06-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Way cool ..:up: Thanks. :D

teamrope
06-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Check your PM's & e-mail. :)