PDA

View Full Version : ProCharger Install Here We Go!

Mike M
06-19-2005, 08:41 PM
I am having my car shipped out to Greg at F.I.T. to have my ProCharger installed on July 13th. After that I am driving it or shipping it out to my new home in Anthem AZ.
How cool is that?

maraudernkc
06-19-2005, 08:53 PM
Mike, You are in good hands. You will love your new found F.I.T./Procharger power.

We will be seeing you soon! :)

HwyCruiser
06-19-2005, 08:55 PM
Now that's cool Mike! :up:

Sounds like you've got some big changes ahead, your Marauder included. You'll love the new power. No worries, Mike and Greg do an excellent installation.

And if I haven't already said this yet... welcome to the family! :party:

merc
06-19-2005, 08:58 PM
It doesn't get any better then this :beer: Enjoy and keep up updated.

maraudernkc
06-19-2005, 09:02 PM
Merc, we are waiting for you! :lol:

It doesn't get any better then this :beer: Enjoy and keep up updated.

merc
06-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Merc, we are waiting for you! :lol:

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the type of supercharger but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

maraudernkc
06-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Merc, well said!

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the type of supercharger but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

martyo
06-20-2005, 03:58 AM
Your new neighbors will love you!

MarauderTJA
06-20-2005, 06:26 AM
I am having my car shipped out to Greg at F.I.T. to have my ProCharger installed on July 13th. After that I am driving it or shipping it out to my new home in Anthem AZ.
How cool is that?
Wicked cool Mike! You will absolutely love it:)

Tom, Cape Coral, Florida

TooManyFords
06-20-2005, 07:08 AM
And get yourself a set of electric cutouts too! Then the neighbors will REALLY love you!

Ask me how I know! haha!

AZ huh... Sounds like a good late fall or early spring meet place to me. Keep us posted on the move.

Cheers and Congrats!!

John

maraudernkc
06-20-2005, 08:22 AM
Mike, I will be in Scottsdale, AZ in September. Maybe we can get together for a :beer:

How cool is that?

Mike M
06-20-2005, 10:12 AM
Sure...I will show you my other hot rods as well.
Mike

HwyCruiser
06-21-2005, 03:46 PM

The men who create power make an indispensable contribution to the Marauder’s greatness, but the men who question power make a contribution just as indispensable, especially when that questioning is disinterested, for they determine whether we use power or power uses us.