PDA

View Full Version : mini MM gathering

torinodan
06-20-2005, 12:19 AM
Here's a few shots of a mini So-Cal get together we just had, included were: Kartherma(Curt) NAVCHAP(Keith, not pictured) and myself Troinodan:up:. Had a great time and sorry it was short notice or we would have invited others. Curt drove my car all the way down and had a blast trying to pick on a few people going down I-5. Well, it's verified, with my chip on I'm 9 MPH off (too slow, it is set set for 4.10 gears after all:mad: ). No wander I pass people so much running my chip doing the speed limit. We have to get together again with everyone else. Pics are in my gallery:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6613&cat=500&page=1 Hey Curt, I'll send you the hood orniment pic later via email ok? Or after 2 weeks whatever comes first.:rolleyes:

kartherma
06-20-2005, 05:20 PM
Had a blast!

Dan-Thanks for letting me drive that beast of yours. I really had a blast picking on that car full of long hairs, too bad they had to get off the highway so soon though. Also thanks for the info on that Royal Purple oil change...great price and everything!

NAVCHAP- Thank you so much for stopping by. I think I must have sounded like a broken record concerning those stripes. That is one great machine! (sorry about the other thing!)

When I first got the car I was immediately thinking about doing the stripes. Then I saw the picture with that great blue/white machine. Now that I have seen it in person...well that mod may be the next one! I am thinking black for the silver one, and either red, blue or silver for the black one. I have plenty of time to think about it.

Oh yeah, and my new 03 Black MM is in transit now to Yuma. Doug and Isaac at Alexander Ford there are taking total care of me with it!!

Tallboy
06-20-2005, 05:40 PM
Am I the only one freaking out here? Who's the guy on the right with his foot on the front cover?

torinodan
06-20-2005, 05:55 PM
That would be Curt(Kartherma). You can not see the OTHER picture!! That one you will flip over, and over.:rolleyes:

NAVCHAP
06-20-2005, 07:14 PM
Gentlemen: It was great getting together with y'all. No big deal over the pranks, it was actually kind of funny seeing the reaction. However, it was not my intent to embarass anyone.

Don't want to put anything about it in here. If anyone wants to know they can PM me. Just don't post it, not fair to the person who was duped. Also, nobody would ever believe that I was just an innocent bystander, even though it's true.

Dan's new "X" pipe is a thing of beauty. Not just an exhaust, but a work of art. Kart's got a silver birch and a black one on the way, amazing. A set of red, blue, or black stripes would be incredible on the SB.

We need to get the OC and LA folks down here, maybe we can have a cruise day where the folks tour the ships and Marine Corps Air Station. Vintage Speed Fest at North Island would be a good time.

Meguiars gave military folks free access to the car club compound near the race car pits last year, it was awesome. Met some incredible folks, saw some great cars, got a nice avatar shot out of it. -kjs-