PDA

View Full Version : Recent events with the gallery

Eric91Z
06-20-2005, 07:08 AM
OK, I know there were some recent problems with the gallery going down and having to be put back together. Just curious what the effect of this is with the "photos" link in the upper right hand corner of posts? When I click on that link, it takes me to a page that can not be displayed. But if I go to my gallery through the "Gallery" link at the top of the page, it will get me there just fine.

Just wondering if that is something we need to update in our profile (which I could not find a spot to do) or something that has to be done on the forum administration side?

I know you have a lot to do Logan and you are doing a great job with the site. Just wanted to check on this.

Thanks.

blackf0rk
06-20-2005, 07:17 AM
I believe when the gallery was redone, the links at the upper right do not tie into the database of the new gallery correctly. Not sure if this can be fixed easily...

Eric91Z
06-20-2005, 08:29 AM
Yeah, I was kind of guessing it was something like that. I am sure it is something Logan is working on or at least knows about.

MM03MOK
06-20-2005, 04:33 PM
I am sure it is something Logan is working on or at least knows about.VOILA!!! thanks Logan!

Eric91Z
06-20-2005, 05:28 PM
Yup, mine is working again to!!!!! Thanks Logan!!!!