PDA

View Full Version : Friday!!

MAD-3R
03-07-2003, 09:14 AM
Well, what a day. Piglet stops by to say Hi, My gears came in last night. Thanks Dennis, and Thank you Wife!! And it's suppose to near 60 tomarrow. Time to wash the beasty and put on my Bob White's... Hmmmm yeah.... So, whats everyone else doing?

LincMercLover
03-07-2003, 09:15 AM
Getting some well deserved :sleepy:

jefferson-mo
03-07-2003, 09:25 AM
clear liquid diet for me today:alone: :puke:

but tonite........................ ...

:beer: :beer: :puke: :beer:

we need a hamburger smilie here

Wags
03-07-2003, 09:42 AM
I going to put in a new intake, carb and and HEI upgrade for a buds son tonight. He just turned 18, and we are trying to get his '69 Chevelle put back together for him before spring.

Wags

JAL
03-07-2003, 09:46 AM
Picking up my '62 Impala in a couple hours...let the money pit begin. :D

Oh yeeeeeahh.

Jeff

Wags
03-07-2003, 10:07 AM
JAL,

I really like the '62 Impala's. Good luck with the project. I hope that the pit is not too deep!

Murader03
03-07-2003, 10:22 AM
Finally some sunshine. The big melt down has begun, and the roads for the most part are dry. Still a lot of crap around to make the MM dirty, but I got her washed anyway. Also found the front lower bumper by the fog light pushed in. Popped it back out and straightened the fog light position. Must have hit a snow pile somwhere, but with all of it around, it's hard to tell where. Hpe you all have a nice weekend. Gotta work tomorrow or I'd try and make the King Of Prussia meet.

:bigcry:

Slowpoke
03-07-2003, 11:28 AM
I am stuck going to 'baby school' tonight. Hospital makes you take classes before baby comes. from 4 pm - 9pm. THen I get to go to the grocery store to fetch groceries. only redeeming thing is I get to drive there!

Mark McQuaide
03-07-2003, 12:12 PM
I feel for ya, Slowpoke....fatherly duties and all that :D :D :D

tomd
03-07-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Slowpoke
I am stuck going to 'baby school' tonight. Hospital makes you take classes before baby comes. from 4 pm - 9pm. THen I get to go to the grocery store to fetch groceries. only redeeming thing is I get to drive there!

Hey Slowpoke

Does the baby get the Marauder in 16 years? :coolman:

merc
03-07-2003, 03:04 PM
You know Mad that we have to organize a Northern VA –Maryland meet. I have seen three Marauders in the last couple of weeks near my work in D.C. The population is growing….
Also, good luck with your gears this weekend. I will be making a field trip to Dennis’s shop in Florida in June; I hope to load up with a couple thousand dollars worth of goodies.Mad

MAD-3R
03-07-2003, 03:07 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Friday the 15th is the next meeting of the local Mustang meeting, and you are more then welcome to join.

http://www.northernvirginiamustangclu b.com/

That is their Website.

Gears and Pullys go in on the 17th. :D

CRUZTAKER
03-07-2003, 03:18 PM
FRIDAY!

Out of work early, go to auto wash to hand wash car....debris in the
g#dd%mn brush and I scratch the roof. I use my new California Squeagee thingy, works great. In the sun, car is now hazy, paid $30 to fill the f*%king tank, drove 5 miles and hit a clump of clay that fell off a truck in front of me........and got screwed with and tailgated by imbasils (sp?) in piece of s*%t cars.....why do they do that? I get home to find out 94 year old g-grampa fell and broke a hip.....I am now drinking, and after 35 days of NOT smoking I am this flippin close to havin' one.

Sorry guys, THIS friday sucks.....:cry:

RCSignals
03-07-2003, 09:49 PM
Be strong Cruz. resist

JAL
03-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Murader03
Gotta work tomorrow or I'd try and make the King Of Prussia meet.

:bigcry: [/B]

I gotta pay more attention around here. KOP is 20 minutes from me! I'll be up that way tomorrow in Hatboro. My '62 is up there and I'm going to crank her over hopefully...

Jeff

JAL
03-07-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Wags
JAL,

I really like the '62 Impala's. Good luck with the project. I hope that the pit is not too deep!

I'm guessing between $10-12K if not more. I got a catalog from CARS, INC out of Mich. I'll be broke real soon. I'm going to put a red vinyl SS interior in it. Exterior will be silver I think. But the interior alone will be well over $2000.

But it'll be sweet when it's done. :D

Jeff