blackf0rk
06-21-2005, 04:43 PM
...ok, so I'm a tad late - but I didn't have a Trilogy at the time so :neener:

:woohoo:

Have fun... http://www.enspiar.com/boosted/marauder.wmv

...produced by me.

SouLRioT
06-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Very cool, at the end I was like watch out for the car!!!! But I figured you wouldnt show a horror story like that.

Joe Walsh
06-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Excellent Video!! :banana2:

You should leave yourself more 'runway' next time!! ;)

I was slamming my foot on my floor as I watched you approach the main road in an effort to hit the imaginary brakes!

Tallboy
06-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Nice video-I really like the slow-motion thing...:beer:

MarauderMark
06-21-2005, 05:16 PM
Excellent Video!! :banana2:

You should leave yourself more 'runway' next time!! ;)

I was slamming my foot on my floor as I watched you approach the main road in an effort to hit the imaginary brakes!

Ha ha ha ..Exactly what joe said to the T..:up:
Was that Mudvanye?

DEFYANT
06-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Very kewl job there!!

jdando
06-21-2005, 06:19 PM
Nice video :up::up:

jeremy

jgc61sr2002
06-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Excellent video. :) :up:

blackf0rk
06-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Ha ha ha ..Exactly what joe said to the T..:up:
Was that Mudvanye?No, that was not Mudvayne.

I won't tell who it was, let's see who guesses it first :)

Oh, and the music at the end is a different artist - that was "Heavy" from Collective Soul

DirtyDog
06-21-2005, 06:41 PM
Great job!

CBT
06-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Nice nice very nice! Hey what percent tint do you have on those windows? i like that, too.

Shora
06-21-2005, 07:52 PM
Unreal!!!

To me, a nice burn out vid like that is always fun to watch.

Rider90
06-21-2005, 08:07 PM
Very cool Jourdan, very impressive...

Darn weddings. I still have not let go of that.

RoyLPita
06-22-2005, 03:56 AM
Very cool. Keep up the good work.

Bradley G
06-22-2005, 04:19 AM
Nice Vid Jourdan!

Way to represent!:rasta:
Bradley G
I have not forgotten the vid !
The Great virgin Burnout!
Now, go get some tires! :P

ckadiddle
06-22-2005, 07:20 AM
Blackf0rk Rocks!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

blackf0rk
06-22-2005, 07:56 AM
Blackf0rk Rocks!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:
wow - thanks! LOL :beer:

LordVader
06-22-2005, 08:13 AM
:bows: :bows: The "Tire Gods" all bow down to the new guy with the power to burn up his tires! Hope you have some more rubber in stock, because it looks like too much fun! Good looking car..great video.

BillyGman
06-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Just my luck. my broadband service gets interupted when someone comes up with another burnout video.I can't deal with the download times of this dial-up service. I'll have to wait until I get my DSL up and running again. :(

RF Overlord
06-22-2005, 12:46 PM
I'll have to wait until I get my DSL up and running again.DSL??!!! For shame, Billy...you need a CABLE hook-up... :P :D
Don't you have Comcast in your area? Mine works AWESOME!

Bradley G
06-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Comcast? On what BGM spends on tires?:D

Bradley G

DSL??!!! For shame, Billy...you need a CABLE hook-up... :P :D
Don't you have Comcast in your area? Mine works AWESOME!

Smokie
06-22-2005, 05:36 PM
I really enjoyed it, my favorite part was the slow-mo.:D

BillyGman
06-23-2005, 02:13 AM
Don't you have Comcast in your area? No, I don't. But what I don't like about cable, is that they don't offer a self-installation kit (other than the "Optimum Online" set-up, which cannot be used for the cable service in the area where I live). But with DSL, I can set it up myself. I just don't like other people(especially if they're strangers) touching my toys if it's something that I can do myself. Which is why I work on my car myself whenever I can(ie. Supercharger installation, ring & pinion gear installations, etc., etc).

I was just recently forced to switch from one DSL provider to another, and whenever you switch, the phone company insists on shutting off your curent DSL service atleast several days before the new one can be connected. :rolleyes:

blackf0rk
06-23-2005, 07:12 AM
What's so hard about installing cable? Plug it in and you're ready to go! IF you have problems, just call 'em up and they'll walk you through it. DSL's a rip

BillyGman
06-25-2005, 01:41 AM
What's so hard about installing cable? Plug it in and you're ready to go! IF you have problems, just call 'em up and they'll walk you through it. DSL's a ripMy cable company sends someone out to your home to program the modem. There isn't any self-installation software offered. that's what I meant by "installation". The software has to be installed by the cable guy. With DSL, they send you the software to install for the modem, so you can do it yourself. The only cable set-up that I know of that inludes the software which enables the customer to do it himself is "Optimum Online", but my cable company doesn't offer the service for that.

RoyLPita
07-07-2005, 06:33 AM
Just tried to access your video and now it asked for a password. What gives?

BillyGman
07-23-2005, 03:41 PM
DSL??!!! For shame, Billy...you need a CABLE hook-up... :P :D
Wow!! You can say that again. I just got the cable internet hooked-up today, and it's definately faster than DSL. Just for a test run in the download speed, I went onto the MotrcityMarauders website and downlaoded my burnout video from their, and it only took 3 minutes!!!! When I had DSL, it took 12 minutes. Now I only wish that Blackfork's video link was still working. I guess I'm too late. :rolleyes:

Sully008
07-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Wow!! You can say that again. I just got the cable internet hooked-up today, and it's definately faster than DSL. Just for a test run in the download speed, I went onto the MotrcityMarauders website and downlaoded my burnout video from their, and it only took 3 minutes!!!! When I had DSL, it took 12 minutes. Now I only wish that Blackfork's video link was still working. I guess I'm too late. :rolleyes: Billy, if you want it, I've got it. I don't know if your email will accept a 14mb file. I might be able to zip it and reduce the size or something.

BTW: Blackfork, nice video!!:burnout:

BillyGman
07-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Billy, if you want it, I've got it. I don't know if your email will accept a 14mb file. I might be able to zip it and reduce the size or something.

BTW: Blackfork, nice video!!:burnout:I don't know if my new e-mail account will handle a file of that size or not. In fact I haven't even used it yet. I'm still getting used to my new browser since I always had AOL in the past. You can try it, as long as you got my new e-mail address that I sent to you in a PM yesterday. Thanks.

mongo
07-24-2005, 01:14 AM
I could watch video like that for hours. A place to look at cool video is Street Fire .net. One of Billy G Mans burnout videos are posted there under Fords.Over 20 pages of video from professional to amateur.
Mongo

Sully008
07-24-2005, 06:48 AM
I don't know if my new e-mail account will handle a file of that size or not. In fact I haven't even used it yet. I'm still getting used to my new browser since I always had AOL in the past. You can try it, as long as you got my new e-mail address that I sent to you in a PM yesterday. Thanks.
Billy,

I just sent you the video to your new email. Let me know if it doesn't get there. I might be able to put it up somewhere for you to download.

Eric91Z
07-24-2005, 08:09 AM
I would be interested in getting the video, too. Tried to right click and save as and it is asking for login information.

If you have it, could you try to email to me, too?

eric91z@globalcs.net

Bradley G
07-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Jourdan,

I think another video, is in order, with some footage of the install/ virgin run.
I thought for sure the "Red Cobra convertible" standoff , was taken by your friend, as well.:dunno:
Ever Seen that guy again, for a rematch?
:P

blackf0rk
07-24-2005, 07:46 PM
Jourdan,

I think another video, is in order, with some footage of the install/ virgin run.
I thought for sure the "Red Cobra convertible" standoff , was taken by your friend, as well.:dunno:
Ever Seen that guy again, for a rematch?
:P
Well I did in fact get the video on CD from BradleyG, and unfortunately, he didn't include the red Cobra event and virgin run - I'm quite upset. But that's life ;) No hard feelin's Brad! ;)

I do have video of the installation. And I will post that soon.

Also, try the link to the video again. I took off the password protection:

http://www.enspiar.com/boosted/marauder.wmv

And I recently aquired some new rubbers :)

Bradley G
07-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Dude, I was Driving the camera car!

I thought for sure your friend was filming the Cobra standoff!
You got everything that was caught on camera.The still shots and the vids!
You better have a talk with your pal, the cameraman.:argue:

Well I did in fact get the video on CD from BradleyG, and unfortunately, he didn't include the red Cobra event and virgin run - I'm quite upset. But that's life ;) No hard feelin's Brad! ;)

I do have video of the installation. And I will post that soon.

Also, try the link to the video again. I took off the password protection:

http://www.enspiar.com/boosted/marauder.wmv

And I recently aquired some new rubbers :)

maraudernkc
07-24-2005, 08:59 PM
Nice job on the video! I enjoyed watching. :congrats:

blackf0rk
07-25-2005, 06:59 AM
Dude, I was Driving the camera car!

I thought for sure your friend was filming the Cobra standoff!
You got everything that was caught on camera.The still shots and the vids!
You better have a talk with your pal, the cameraman.:argue:I know Brad - not your fault. No worries :) BUT, the video was the only thing on the CD - no stills ;) haha

RoyLPita
07-25-2005, 09:02 AM
Just out of curiousity:
I saw this in the still photos that you removed the hood liner. How come? Did the tall pulley from the Trilogy kit come in contact with it?

Jerry Barnes
07-25-2005, 09:44 AM
Jourdan,

Great video!!!! This looks like another one for my collection. Nice job on the affects and music.

Jerry

blackf0rk
07-25-2005, 10:03 AM
Just out of curiousity:
I saw this in the still photos that you removed the hood liner. How come? Did the tall pulley from the Trilogy kit come in contact with it?
When I first installed the kit, my hoodliner was a tad saggy. So yes, it was coming in contact with it. I then just cut a small rectangular hole in the liner to prevent this rubbing.

I did however, remove my liner for one reason: sound. I love the SC whine (to each their own), and although it didn't increase it dramatically, I did notice a difference.

And Jerry - thanks. I plan on making more. Hope you have enough space to save ;) :P :eek:

Bradley G
07-26-2005, 05:03 AM
Jourdan Why didn't you say so! I have stills. I e-mailed them to you.(I tried anyway:confused: )

I will copy them to the same format(CD) and mail them as well.
But ! , you will have to wait till I get my Trilogy installed.
BTW, You are welcome to my install, Too! ;)

I know Brad - not your fault. No worries :) BUT, the video was the only thing on the CD - no stills ;) haha

blackf0rk
07-26-2005, 06:33 AM
Jourdan Why didn't you say so! I have stills. I e-mailed them to you.(I tried anyway:confused: )

I will copy them to the same format(CD) and mail them as well.
But ! , you will have to wait till I get my Trilogy installed.
BTW, You are welcome to my install, Too! ;)
I got the emailed ones. Thought you meant you had more on the CD. Thanks for the invite, but I'm not sure I'll make it ... :bigcry:

Bradley G
07-26-2005, 08:24 PM
We would love to have you!

Bring the Mrs!

I got the emailed ones. Thought you meant you had more on the CD. Thanks for the invite, but I'm not sure I'll make it ... :bigcry:

MarauderMikeAZ
08-04-2005, 09:31 AM
I'm having trouble with the link... thought you should know..

:woohoo:

Have fun... http://www.enspiar.com/boosted/marauder.wmv

...produced by me.[/QUOTE]

svtguy
08-04-2005, 10:28 AM
I can't see it either. Man do I loooooooove burnout videos. What's the deal?